Beater or Sleeper- Car of the Week returns Dec. 29th (WE HAVE A WINNER!)

why don't we do a FULLY SLAMMED CAR (ala ricer) to look ridiculous and focus on how that excessive camber really effects a car's handling! Maybe people here will realise that it's pretty much useless to slam a car and appreciate the fine tuning in life ;)
I NOMINATE A FULLY SLAMMED HONDA CIVIC! (least ride height + most camber + hardest suspension settings)

To be fair, I think the hellaflush hipsters already know their cars are useless.

We wouldn't be proving anything that people don't already know. ;)

Also, what @McClarenDesign said.... 👍

Now would be a good time to suggest that everyone pick up the cars that have already been nominated, just in case. I'll get a list up later, and feel free to keep the suggestions coming.

Note the title change. See what I did there?

Last edited:
How about that little Daihatsu Mira that somehow can be tuned to nearly 600hp? Such a fun car, loved it in GT5, handles great, and now in GT6 leaves Zondas, Vettes, Lambo's and all in the dust on the straights.

How about that little Daihatsu Mira that somehow can be tuned to nearly 600hp? Such a fun car, loved it in GT5, handles great, and now in GT6 leaves Zondas, Vettes, Lambo's and all in the dust on the straights.
Haven't seen it yet, but now you've got me curious. Looks like I'll need to pick one up tonight.

There's stiil plenty of time left for submissions.

Toyota CALDINA GT-FOUR '02 :dopey:

also, one of my favourites from GT5... Hommell Berlinette R/S Coupe '99
That thing is soooo much fun to drive.

Last edited:
OP updated with the list of recommended cars, as of this post. Thanks to everyone that's participating.

I know I already posted a suggestion, but I'd like to make another.:D
Daihatsu Storia X4 '00
Absolutely fantastic to drive and can run 400-500PP no problems.

I know I already posted a suggestion, but I'd like to make another.:D
Daihatsu Storia X4 '00
Absolutely fantastic to drive and can run 400-500PP no problems.
For the inaugural car, it's no problem. I'll update the OP with that and the other new additions when I get home. Daihatsu seems to be a popular choice, along with the El Camino.

The Daihatsu's are cheap, so easy to get into early in the game. The fact that they can be upgraded into monster killer's adds to the fun of driving them.

Back