Beater or Sleeper- Car of the Week returns Dec. 29th (WE HAVE A WINNER!)

I was a bit disappointed as well, but then again I also don't have to deal with the nightmare that is licensing. Hopefully we'll get them back as DLC, as I'm sure PD is well aware of how much they were loved.

Here's a personal favorite list of cars that stick out as sleepers that often get overlooked (in no particular order).

1. Mitsubishi Mirage Cyborg - Why? Because Civic Type R
2. ProtoMotors/Ouillim Spirra - Why? Because who knows what this thing is
3. Lotus Esprit Turbo HC - Why? Because Lotus Esprit V8 (and Elise too)
4. RUF BTR - Why? Because RUF Yellowbird that's why!
5. Toyota Celica GT-4 (any) - Why? Because Evo, Sti etc.
6. Chevrolet Corvette C4 GS - Why? Because C4 ZR1
7. Chevrolet Corvette C5 Z06 - Why? Because C6 throu C7

I tried to focus on cars that I have a ton of fun driving that normally I'd be more inclined with something else if I had to choose.

@McClarenDesign

Little thing that's been bugging me...
Can you please change Weak to Week?:odd:
These aren't about cars for people who aren't strong its about how often we look at a different car.:crazy::lol:

*Clears throat*

peugeot-106-rallye_25843.jpg

Is the title supposed to mean "weak" or otherwise "not strong?" Or are we talking about on a cycle which repeats every 7 days?

Currently, the title doesn't refer to a car of the week, but rather a car of the weak... I refuse to nominate a car of the weak because I love all cars... Except the Hyundai Clix Concept.

But, for car of the week, how about the Accord Euro-R '02? It's a great looking car, which is surprisingly fun to drive.

@Eagle5 we tested the Spirra in GT5. I'm quite familiar with that handful. @XDesperado67 part of the fun is destroying stereotypes. Besides... what's in a name? That which is called a rose....if it's that big of a deal...

Last edited:
Is the title supposed to mean "weak" or otherwise "not strong?" Or are we talking about on a cycle which repeats every 7 days?

Currently, the title doesn't refer to a car of the week, but rather a car of the weak... I refuse to nominate a car of the weak because I love all cars... Except the Hyundai Clix Concept.

But, for car of the week, how about the Accord Euro-R '02? It's a great looking car, which is surprisingly fun to drive.
Revolves every week. You guys sure know how to spoil a play on words.

Last edited:
Back