Beater or Sleeper? COTW Forza 7 Week:END The Ultimate Sleeper, The Holden Sandman! Thanks Everyone!!

First I thought that this thread theme is happening deeply in/over night :embarrassed:

After I understand it, what else to do, then pick a car and drive...

...with hi guys shot

18-01-2018_19-00-51.png

Because there is no Time Trial mode required additional actions to get to the track with stock car - first homolgate car then remove it from and turn off upgrades in advanced settings!

In first set of five laps I achieved this:

18-01-2018_19-01-04.png

Still not sure is it possible or game somehow slowed me down in second set of laps, when the best time was 2:07.9

But, event just started, there is enough time for learn that...

If you remove the upgrades when the track has already loaded, it doesn't remove them until it reloads the track for some reason.

Return the car to stock ahead of time and make sure to switch the division to any in the race setup menu.

this looks like a mint little place to be, just what I love in a thread, not too many people, everyone gets on with eachother, just some good old racing, I would love to take part but my pc would never run F7 I ave it on 1X but don't know how to take screenshots for the times?

Nice thread again. :)

this looks like a mint little place to be, just what I love in a thread, not too many people, everyone gets on with eachother, just some good old racing, I would love to take part but my pc would never run F7 I ave it on 1X but don't know how to take screenshots for the times?

Nice thread again. :)
You can hit the Xbox button to bring up the sidebar and then hit Y to take a screenshot. You can just save it to your phone off the Xbox app later.

And if you don’t have the app, type Xbox DVR into google, go to the first pick, type your gamer tag in to the search bar and it should bring up all screenshots and video captures you’ve taken, unless they are still uploading. :P

e9513dc4-3ef7-41b1-94f5-69aff65059a1.PNG

7e794922-cac9-4859-a332-8b81bc7c923a.PNG

So the Alpine, didn’t sound like a V6 if i’m honest, but it’s pretty brisk in straight line pace.

Handling is responsive and fun, expect for the corner exit understeer when you go on the power, kinda expected for a decently powerful rear engined car.

My verdict is Neutral for the GTA Le Mans. :)

The Lotus GT1, great nostalgia trip except this ones easier to tame. :D

Even though it can struggle on the straights against other S class cars, handling is where it’s on form, a full handling tune in S class can give you a 7.4 handling rating.

I ended up getting another one for R Class with a Chevy V8 swapped in and It’s a beaut to drive.

Overall, A great return to arms for the GT1. :cheers:

Verdict: Sleeper 👍

I tried out the Elise GT1 when the pack released and enjoyed it a lot. It has a good balance of power and control to make for a fun ride.

I just couldn't get a slow car from Elise.
Car is stock, I have tried 3 times and my times were always 1:47-49

How can be slower than B class car?

I just couldn't get a slow car from Elise.
Car is stock, I have tried 3 times and my times were always 1:47-49

How can be slower than B class car?

Er, You sure you got the right track? Silverstone Grand Prix layout, Lotus Elise GT1. :)

My God, I was driving at Le Mans Bugatti only!
What a idiot, I can't believe, but I am.

I even did a photo for goodbye to event

23-01-2018_16-02-23.png

:lol: :banghead: (first time have to open smileys, what a occasion)

I didn't want to show my times when I saw yours...

My God, I was driving at Le Mans Bugatti only!
What a idiot, I can't believe, but I am.

I even did a photo for goodbye to event

View attachment 708668

:lol: :banghead: (first time have to open smileys, what a occasion)

I didn't want to show my times when I saw yours...

Don’t let mine or anyone’s times stop you from posting yours, the more the merrier. :D

Forza Motorsport 7 1_23_2018 11_01_52 AM.png

One run-on sentence review FTW: It looks fantastic, is alright in a straight line untill it gets to about 4th gear (it has 5 apparently), and the wobbly suspension is gets unsettled by a bumpy road.

I did have an amazing physics hiccup. On the first corner the car just veered off into the Total ad boards on three wheels after hitting the inside curb there.

Verdict: Beater

Forza Motorsport 7 1_23_2018 11_58_57 AM.png

[Redacted]

Verdict: Sleeper (duh)

I'm sick but I kicked myself from bed and did 5 laps on correct track:

23-01-2018_21-32-47.png

And from before, poor time too:

19-01-2018_14-00-00.png

This is very interesting concept, with my failed understanding of it...

Ok so the scores on the board are as follows.

The Le Mans at Le Mans,

@VICGT1970 2:03.087
@Vic Reign93 2:03.907
@Drex124 2:04.617
@zaxs 2:06.782
@Nacho Libre 2:10.646

And the Elise GT1...

@Vic Reign93 2:11.569
@VICGT1970 2:12.594
@Drex124 2:15.362
@zaxs 2:16.458

Tit for tat between the Two Vics this week and more newcomers joining in to boot. :P

Congratulations Mesasphere!!!

“Who is Mesasphere?” You maybe asking yourself, well he’s a guy who streams on Twitch and was part of @PJTierney Casual Racing Mondays this week.

How do I know this? I may or may not have joined in on the fun myself. :D

Anyways, I decided to put up an offer for whoever won or came second to me in the final race, a chance to pick this weeks car and track.

(Yes I’m saying I couldn’t find a winner the usual way, moving on.):lol:

Anyways he ended up winning after the Forza gods betrayed me with a disconnection from the lead and he settled on..

70E77730-32F7-4853-83F2-28B035B50BBD.png

The 1997 Volvo 850R!!

The Estate car that went racing (Ignore the fact it didn’t win any races.:P) and layed the foundations for Volvo in BTTC.

While we don’t have the estate race car in game, the road car is a paint job and some choice upgrades away from being the next best thing. ;)

With a 2.3 turbocharged 5 cylinder making 240hp and sent to the front wheels via a 4 speed Auto (Not the 5 speed manual it can have. :irked:).

At 3,230lbs, you’ll need to push hard at Mugello Full Layout in the dry to get the best time out of it. ;)

Best of luck Gentleman 👍

Until when we can post our time?
And where is second car and track?

Every week lasts until a new car gets picked, which is every Tuesday around midnight UK time.

Usually we only run one car, but when a new DLC Pack or random car gets added to the game Vic may add them as a second option.

Until when we can post our time?
And where is second car and track?
Every week lasts until a new car gets picked, which is every Tuesday around midnight UK time.

Usually we only run one car, but when a new DLC Pack or random car gets added to the game Vic may add them as a second option.

What he said.^^ :D

Also I’m considering after the season pass car packs are done of giving the option to request 2 cars IF the winner so desires.

And finally, there’s a time zone converter that should help figure out the difference for you in the first post. ;)

Latest Posts

Back