Beater or Sleeper? GT6 Car of the Week Thread

You know, i made a homemade rally car out of a '13 Focus ST in GT6.
And as most of us know, by the time the '13 Focus came out, it was already two years obsolete in WRC, by the Fiesta.
However, in GT6, i have no other homemade rally cars other than a Focus(as of now...), nor a Fiesta.

Last edited:
Sure, the Golf VII GTI would be a great competitor! Golf R is 4WD, so I wouldn't count that.

And what game is the MS3 in?

I'd count the R, it does have more or less the same amount of PP that the Focus has. Sure, it's far pricier and it has 4WD, but they share quite a few similarities. I did find another car that is a close match for the Ford, but I won't tell you what it is. Not now, at least... :sly:

I'd count the R, it does have more or less the same amount of PP that the Focus has. Sure, it's far pricier and it has 4WD, but they share quite a few similarities. I did find another car that is a close match for the Ford, but I won't tell you what it is. Not now, at least... :sly:

Is it an SUV? I think I know what it might be :dopey:

At Mid-Field, the Golf VI R was 6 tenths slower than the Focus ST, but at Laguna Seca on CH tires, the Golf was half a second quicker (probably due to traction.) And at Suzuka on SH tires, the Golf was 7 tenths slower. Hmm...

Focus has the same horsepower, 4 more ft-lbs of torque, and weighs 68 kg (150 lbs) less than the Golf.

Look what was uploaded 30 minutes ago! Coincidence????

Last edited:
Is it an SUV? I think I know what it might be :dopey:

At Mid-Field, the Golf VI R was 6 tenths slower than the Focus ST, but at Laguna Seca on CH tires, the Golf was half a second quicker (probably due to traction.) And at Suzuka on SH tires, the Golf was 7 tenths slower. Hmm...

Focus has the same horsepower, 4 more ft-lbs of torque, and weighs 68 kg (150 lbs) less than the Golf.

Look what was uploaded 30 minutes ago! Coincidence????

An SUV? Haha, a good one, but it isn't my car. My car is cheaper than the Golf R, and more expensive than the Focus. It also beat both around Willow Springs, and it may be related to the reason as to why we are driving the Focus... ;)

Also, it's interesting that the Focus and the Golf trade sparks in different tracks, with one winning in one track and the other winning in a different one. Curious facts.

And Ignition confirmed as a fan of COTW. It's like they knew, the sods. :lol:

I thought you were going to say the Land Rover Evoque '13. It's the same year as the Focus and also has a 2.0L turbo motor.

An interesting choice, I didn't consider the Evoque to be a Focus rival, but then again, it does also share some similarities with it. I do wonder... 💡

So, Cheaper than a Golf, More expensive than a Focus, is Japanese, and possibly hatchback.....
Without any specification of PP difference between the "Phantom" and the Focus....

Good luck with the guessing game, comrade. Show me that the KGB's reputation isn't based on that Jackie Chan movie where he wears underpants with a koala on them. :sly:

Focus ST '13 defeats the Evoque by 1.6 seconds at Mid-Field on CS tires.

The Focus has 7 more horses, 3 fewer ft-lbs of torque, and weighs 178 kg (392 lbs) less.

The only 5-door FF 2.0L turbo car in GT6 that is not a Ford Focus is the Renault Sport Mégane R.S. '08, and it actually ties with the Evoque. Both are 4 tenths behind the Focus ST '06.

Focus ST '13 defeats the Evoque by 1.6 seconds at Mid-Field on CS tires.

The Focus has 7 more horses, 3 fewer ft-lbs of torque, and weighs 178 kg (392 lbs) less.

The only 5-door FF 2.0L turbo car in GT6 that is not a Ford Focus is the Renault Sport Mégane R.S. '08, and it actually ties with the Evoque. Both are 4 tenths behind the Focus ST '06.

Can't trust the chubby Megane to beat a well-honed Focus, really. The newer one is a great hot-hatch, but the old one is a fat French hunk of cheese with a wonky rear-end.

RVGpIEp.jpg

I was told that Niku Driver HC found something that outspeeds the Golf R and the Focus, but performed similarly, and he didn't want to reveal it. All i knew was on a piece of paper: It cost more than 24,500 Credits, but less than 50,500, it is suspected to be Japanese, and the track where the test took place was Willow Springs. Normal people would have just settled that it took place in the "Big Willow" section, or as i call it, the "Gun" section because it looks like a gun to me. but i know that Niku has tricks up his sleeves, i was thinking he could have taken the tests on "Streets of Willow Springs", but i felt paranoid, like he was predicting that i would think it was Streets of Willow Springs, so i asked the Golf R and the Focus ST to drive a lap around both of them. The Focus ended up outdoing the GolfeR on both, and they ended up bickering over it, while driving away from the tracks. Now i had to come up a plan to get a few Japanese cars over on the tracks to drive a lap around the Willow Springs tracks. So i came up with a championship which restricts to the Performance Points similar to the Focus, 420 to 431. There ended up 10 cars driving the "championship", which was really an investigation. A Legnum, a Honda S2000 from 1999 which looked like the EU variant, a Toyota Soarer from '97, an Eclipse from 2006, a Caldina, a Skyline Sedan 300GT, a Lancer Evolution GSR from 1992, and a Skyline Sedan 350GT-8 from 2002. But the last two are intresting, one was a mm-R, which was a Micra/March with racing stickers that reminded me of Joker's design in that Suicide Squad movie. Anyways, the mm-R had a document which didn't allow anyone to check its specs, except its PP, and it was okay in the PP department, after a change of the tires from Racing Hards to Comfort Softs. The other was a Honda S2000, with a black hood, and a rear wing that seemed to be made to look like a modified rear boot, it had the name "Mugen", and looked like it had an evil smile, like it had commit a crime and liked it.
=THE TIMED LAPS=
First up, was the Legnum, which i suspected at first, looked like it drove well, but didn't beat the Focus' times. Then was the turn of the 350GT-8, which, like the Legnum, looked like it drove well, unlike the Legnum, however, it managed to outspeed the Focus on Big Willow, but still couldn't manage SoWS. After the 350GT-8, it was the turn of the Eclipse, which barely managed to outspeed the Focus on BW, mileseconds away from the Focus' time. Then it was the turn of the "Mugen", which seemed to drive like it looked, like a psycho, which turned out to be good, as it turned out to have outdone the Focus' time on both Willow Springs, which made me feel tense. Even the other S2000 couldn't beat the SoWS section time, but it did beat the BW section, but when said S2000 finished the lap, it did 1:34,something, why something you may ask? Because i seemed to be paying attention to the Mugen's time, as i wrote its mileseconds instead of the S2000's mileseconds. But, as the Soarer started to start its lap, disaster stuck, a Camaro drove up to us, said we must stop racing because a Power Outage happened, and that we can only start racing again when the power comes back, which happened 8 seconds afterwards. While the power was back, the Soarer, the mm-R, the Caldine, and the 300GT seemed discouraged, the Former Three drove badly, finishing a lap seconds later that the Focus, while the 300GT drove like the 350GT-8, but still couldn't beat the Focus, but the Lancer seemed to not be affected, or even encouraged, because it also managed to outdo the Focus' times for both BW and SoWS, beating the Mugen's time in the latter.
Bold for beating Focus' time on Big Willow
Italics for beating Focus' time on Streets of Willow Springs
Striked Through for failing immensely
Lancer Evo GSR 1992
Mugen S2000

Honda S2000 (EU) 1999
Nissan Skyline Sedan 350GT-8 2002
Mitsubishi Eclipse

Mitsubishi Legnum
Nissan Skyline Sedan 300GT
Toyota Soarer 1997
Toyota Caldina
Nissan mm-R
=THE POST-EVENT INVESTIGATION=
One thing was very clear, i almost had no money, but there are five suspects that are potential offender, and two of them are twice as likely. The Mugen S2000 looks suspicious, and the fact it outdid the Focus on both tracks makes it more evil. The Lancer looks so un-suspicious, it could have already commit crimes, and got away with it. However i noticed a car with performance that fits in, but didn't appear... The Toyota Celica GT-Four ST205, why didn't it come to attend? Did it know that it would have no chance? Did it not know about the event? Or is it hiding from me?...
Anyways, 2013 Ford Focus ST is a sleeper, along with the First Evo, and the Mugen S2000.

I re-tested the Focus ST '13 and went from a 1:27.186 down to a 1:26.948 :eek: :sly:

Every Focus tested at Mid-Field on CS tires (except for the rally version)

1:24.975 - 435 - Ford Focus RS '02
1:26.948 - 429 - Ford Focus ST '13
1:28.304 - 415 - Ford Focus ST '06
1:30.911 - 386 - Ford Focus ST170 '03

I'd call that a reasonable result; the RS, being the top Focus version, is faster than the rest, while the modern ST, being modern, is faster than its older counterpart. A fair enough result of you ask me. Also, congrats on shaving a few tenths of a second on that ST '13 lap, good job. 👍

RVGpIEp.jpg

I was told that Niku Driver HC found something that outspeeds the Golf R and the Focus, but performed similarly, and he didn't want to reveal it. All i knew was on a piece of paper: It cost more than 24,500 Credits, but less than 50,500, it is suspected to be Japanese, and the track where the test took place was Willow Springs. Normal people would have just settled that it took place in the "Big Willow" section, or as i call it, the "Gun" section because it looks like a gun to me. but i know that Niku has tricks up his sleeves, i was thinking he could have taken the tests on "Streets of Willow Springs", but i felt paranoid, like he was predicting that i would think it was Streets of Willow Springs, so i asked the Golf R and the Focus ST to drive a lap around both of them. The Focus ended up outdoing the GolfeR on both, and they ended up bickering over it, while driving away from the tracks. Now i had to come up a plan to get a few Japanese cars over on the tracks to drive a lap around the Willow Springs tracks. So i came up with a championship which restricts to the Performance Points similar to the Focus, 420 to 431. There ended up 10 cars driving the "championship", which was really an investigation. A Legnum, a Honda S2000 from 1999 which looked like the EU variant, a Toyota Soarer from '97, an Eclipse from 2006, a Caldina, a Skyline Sedan 300GT, a Lancer Evolution GSR from 1992, and a Skyline Sedan 350GT-8 from 2002. But the last two are intresting, one was a mm-R, which was a Micra/March with racing stickers that reminded me of Joker's design in that Suicide Squad movie. Anyways, the mm-R had a document which didn't allow anyone to check its specs, except its PP, and it was okay in the PP department, after a change of the tires from Racing Hards to Comfort Softs. The other was a Honda S2000, with a black hood, and a rear wing that seemed to be made to look like a modified rear boot, it had the name "Mugen", and looked like it had an evil smile, like it had commit a crime and liked it.
=THE TIMED LAPS=
First up, was the Legnum, which i suspected at first, looked like it drove well, but didn't beat the Focus' times. Then was the turn of the 350GT-8, which, like the Legnum, looked like it drove well, unlike the Legnum, however, it managed to outspeed the Focus on Big Willow, but still couldn't manage SoWS. After the 350GT-8, it was the turn of the Eclipse, which barely managed to outspeed the Focus on BW, mileseconds away from the Focus' time. Then it was the turn of the "Mugen", which seemed to drive like it looked, like a psycho, which turned out to be good, as it turned out to have outdone the Focus' time on both Willow Springs, which made me feel tense. Even the other S2000 couldn't beat the SoWS section time, but it did beat the BW section, but when said S2000 finished the lap, it did 1:34,something, why something you may ask? Because i seemed to be paying attention to the Mugen's time, as i wrote its mileseconds instead of the S2000's mileseconds. But, as the Soarer started to start its lap, disaster stuck, a Camaro drove up to us, said we must stop racing because a Power Outage happened, and that we can only start racing again when the power comes back, which happened 8 seconds afterwards. While the power was back, the Soarer, the mm-R, the Caldine, and the 300GT seemed discouraged, the Former Three drove badly, finishing a lap seconds later that the Focus, while the 300GT drove like the 350GT-8, but still couldn't beat the Focus, but the Lancer seemed to not be affected, or even encouraged, because it also managed to outdo the Focus' times for both BW and SoWS, beating the Mugen's time in the latter.
Bold for beating Focus' time on Big Willow
Italics for beating Focus' time on Streets of Willow Springs
Striked Through for failing immensely
Lancer Evo GSR 1992
Mugen S2000
Honda S2000 (EU) 1999
Nissan Skyline Sedan 350GT-8 2002
Mitsubishi Eclipse
Mitsubishi Legnum
Nissan Skyline Sedan 300GT
Toyota Soarer 1997
Toyota Caldina
Nissan mm-R
=THE POST-EVENT INVESTIGATION=
One thing was very clear, i almost had no money, but there are five suspects that are potential offender, and two of them are twice as likely. The Mugen S2000 looks suspicious, and the fact it outdid the Focus on both tracks makes it more evil. The Lancer looks so un-suspicious, it could have already commit crimes, and got away with it. However i noticed a car with performance that fits in, but didn't appear... The Toyota Celica GT-Four ST205, why didn't it come to attend? Did it know that it would have no chance? Did it not know about the event? Or is it hiding from me?...
Anyways, 2013 Ford Focus ST is a sleeper, along with the First Evo, and the Mugen S2000.

An interesting investigation, comrade, as I expected you have not defrauded my expectations of a good investigating job. However, I'm afraid that you have not found the culprit yet, as none of the cars on your list match my mysterious choice. The secret will remain with me for now, but you're getting there... I'll keep an eye out for that 156 of yours next time I travel to Willow Springs, and by the way? You are right about one thing; the Golf, the Focus and the mystery car were not tested in the Streets of Willow layout. :sly:

Last edited:
I did find another car that is a close match for the Ford, but I won't tell you what it is. Not now, at least... :sly:

RVGpIEp.jpg

I was told that Niku Driver HC found something that outspeeds the Golf R and the Focus, but performed similarly, and he didn't want to reveal it. All i knew was on a piece of paper: It cost more than 24,500 Credits, but less than 50,500

Wouldn't be ironic if the Mystery Car was a hot hatch that was closer than you expected @CSMDuty11 ??? :confused: :sly: ;)

Cheers

An interesting investigation, comrade, as I expected you have not defrauded my expectations of a good investigating job. However, I'm afraid that you have not found the culprit yet, as none of the cars on your list match my mysterious choice. The secret will remain with me for now, but you're getting there... I'll keep an eye out for that 156 of yours next time I travel to Willow Springs, and by the way? You are right about one thing; the Golf, the Focus and the mystery car were not tested in the Streets of Willow layout. :sly:
Quite ironic, yes. But it might not be a hot hatch. However, it may also have the same number of doors... :sly: You never know, my dear Canadian friend.
So, basically, i should be on alert for four/five-door cars that have more than 431 PP, yes? :lol:
But im afraid, im not traveling here again via 156, as hard as it is to resist. Im got a bit Incognito next time. :sly:

Last edited:
Some hints:
(I will call them PP, but I dunno what the proper Forza term is)
PP613: Mazda MPS 3
PP658: Ford Focus ST
PP650ish: Scirocco R
PP610: Clio Renaultsport '03...

I am thinking the phantom car is a Renaultsport Clio, probably the 2000 one as that is a premium.

Interesting the differences between FH2 and GT6...

PP doesnt exist: Mazda MPS 3

PP425: Ford Focus ST
PP435: VW Scirocco R
PP(399-432): Renaultsport Clio(s)

3cQPzIa.jpg

The first investigation, i was sure i found the culprit, thinking the culprit wouldn't be that much higher in PP than the Focus. But as it turns out, i was wrong, and yet, close. Along with new hints that the "phantom" has four-five doors, and isn't a hot hatch. I was about to go to Willow Springs in my traditional 156, but realised, than Niku would be expecting me. Setting up hidden snipers with explosive anti-car rifles to shoot down the 156, and keep the truth from being unfoiled early. So i drove something that someone could actually find in America, an old Pontiac Tempest GTO. Which has a nice license plate might i add, and redline tires too. And now, i set up a tournament like the last one, but restricted to 432-440 PP cars, and only on Big Willow, mostly because i didn't want to spend that much money again, and because i found out that Niku didn't test the three cars on SoWS. Although there weren't any oddballs out of the nine that entered, they still looked a bit suspicious. They were: A Lancer Evolution II, A Lancer Evolution III, A Subaru Legacy RSL, a Subaru Legacy Wagon GT-B, a Subaru Impreza WRX Sti from 1994, a Lexus GS 300 from 1991, a Subaru Legacy Blitzen, a Subaru Impreza WRX Sti Version II from 1995, and a Subaru Legacy Wagon 2.0GT spec B. And that is a ton of Subarus, i noticed, But didn't give it much though.
Surprising thing is, not all cars managed to outdo the Focus' time, the Lexus GS 300, somehow, in some way, despite having better performance, couldn't beat the Focus. Afterwards, i gave the Evo III the trophy for being the fastest, and the event was over. But, i was paranoid, what if the phantom wasn't Japanese, was a hot hatch, and had only two-three doors? And the fact that made me paranoid the most, a certain Canadian friend told me that the culprit could be closer, and by closer i interpreted "the same dealership as the 156", since im paranoid, i thought that Niku secretly revealed the phantom's identity to said Canadian friend. And then, i called over the 147 GTA to do a lap, and one thing was clear to me afterwards, it beat the Focus' time. I hid my expression from the 147, and if Niku was lying about the three facts of "Japanese, not a Hot Hatch, has four-five doors", i probably figured out the phantom.

And now, to respond to a fellow's suspicions.
Some hints:
(I will call them PP, but I dunno what the proper Forza term is)
PP613: Mazda MPS 3
PP658: Ford Focus ST
PP650ish: Scirocco R
PP610: Clio Renaultsport '03...

I am thinking the phantom car is a Renaultsport Clio, probably the 2000 one as that is a premium.

Interesting the differences between FH2 and GT6...

PP doesnt exist: Mazda MPS 3

PP425: Ford Focus ST
PP435: VW Scirocco R
PP(399-432): Renaultsport Clio(s)
First of all, the Scirroco is more expensive than the Golf R, so the Scirroco is not valid, but the others are a possibility, if said three facts at the end of my story in this post are a lie. Tell you what, if you have GT6, lap the Focus ST '13, then lap the Focus ST '06, and the premium Renault Sport Clio '00. See if they manage to beat the ST '13's time.

Niku and the mysterious case of the anti-Golfocus weapon

Willow Springs International Raceway_ Big Willow.jpg
Welcome, gentleman. This story is not about the Ford Focus ST, the car that Mr. Mcclaren acquainted us to drive for week number 69 (insert sex joke here) of COTW. No, this is the story of a curious Russian, and his attempts at discovering a secret. A quaint secret, which I brough forth in order to show a car that could take on a Golf R and the Focus, and could beat both around the grounds of "America's Original Roadracing Circuit"; Willow Springs. I gave my clues, but at the same time, I tried my best to ensure that the secret would not be spoiled by a stray fact, which could give away all my hard work. No, he would not discover this so easily...

For this task, I also decided to hire a man. A certain man, who had experience in the toughest of battlefields:

latest

Frank West. American journalist, and part of not one, but two zombie apocalypses. He knew what danger was firsthand, although this assignment wasn't as dangerous as fighting a horde of meat-hungry, braindead zombies. I told Frank my mission, covering all the facts up to this point.

"So, what should I look for, Hugo?"

"If you spot a black Pontiac around, approach its driver. He should be a Russian man, with a good knowledge of English."

"Got it. And then show him the pictures you gave me, correct? First the eye one..."

"And then show him the pair."

"Ok."

Sure enough, our guesses were correct.

Willow Springs International Raceway_ Big Willow_4.jpg

"Check it out, Hugo. A Tempest GTO. And it's black, as you said. It has to be our little Russian friend,"

"I knew it. Sergey couldn't resist my little duck call, he just had to come to see for himself. Rather predictable move from him, but one that makes sense regardless. Frank? You know what to do."

"Alright, time to get busy."

And after these words, Frank approached the black GTO. The driver wound down his window, and spoke in clean English to Frank, with a surprised look on his face.

"And who would you be?"

"Name's Frank. Frank West. War journalist. I am also an aquaintace of Hugo's, he told me to show you something."

"How do you know about our little car game? ...Ah, right, Hugo must have told you about it. Fine, show me what you got there."

Frank gave the Russian a picture, while keeping another hidden in his hands. As Sergey stared dumbfounded at the picture, all he could spurt out was:

"What is this!? Is this supposed to be a joke!?"

Gemasolar.jpg

"No, this is... Hugo's own way to tell you to make a better use of your eyes. The real thing is coming soon enough."

Then, a screaming noise edged closer and closer to both men. Sergey turned his head towards the oncoming car, and could only stare in disbelief at it.

Willow Springs International Raceway_ Big Willow_1.jpg

Willow Springs International Raceway_ Big Willow_2.jpg

"Haha... Bastard got me good, real good. All the cars I tested... But I never came close to touching that one."

Frank then handed Sergey the second picture; the pair Hugo had mentioned. The eye, and the real answer...

Gemasolar_1.jpg

Mazda RX-8 Type S. Codename: Ren. And for fun, my personal Mazda LM55. Codename: Kodo 55
Yes, the answer was none other than Mazda's prideful coupe; the RX-8. You may be wondering, and shouting "Oi, that's not a hatchback! How does that relate to the Focus!?" In more ways than one, actually.

Look at it. How many doors you see there? Four. (Suicide-style doors, no less) It has a decent boot, which adds to the practical aspect of it. At 429 PPs, the RX-8 lies on the same level of both the Golf and the Focus. And then the ultimate irony; the fact that Mazda built it. Isn't it funny that the brand that Ford dumped like a random girlfriend created the same car that embarassed their sporty modern Focus? Mazda got left for dead, and then promptly created cars such as the new 2, 6 and the new MX-5; living proofs that natural aspiration and simple yet effectively fun driving aren't ready to drop the towel just yet.

But why is the RX-8 faster than the hatchback pair? Much like the Lexus IS, it boils down to two letters; FR. But in the Rotary's case, it's even more than that. It's the case of the Jinba Ittai principle at work; balance above everything else. Yes, the Renesis engine may lack horsepower against the turbo-fed engines of the Focus/Golf duo, but what it lacks in might is more than compensated by a poise that neither can match when it comes to handling. On one hand, the stability of the FF system in the Focus and the 4WD of the Golf are decent enough, but such behaviour pays a cost in the form of understeer. Even the Golf, a car that resorts to the 4Motion system, is still geared as a front wheel drive car when it comes to weight. Not the RX-8; the weight balance only stops at a picture-perfect 50-50 ratio. 50-50. And it shows, because when you face a corner, Mazda's suicide door-ladden car regains composed even with Confort tires. And if the rear does feel like going a different way, it's easy to catch it back again and keep the car straight as an arrow. Then comes Mr. Felix Wankel.

Ok, you can complain that the Renesis engine is rather gutless compared to the epic power of its ancestor, but you can't argue against a strong power delivery. If you let the car soar past the 9000 RPM mark and then shift, you will always have power on tap. Lack of torque? A minor blemish. When you have a gearbox that actually works, you can just sit back and relish on the sharpness of one of the finest 4-door coupes in history. And a time of 1:33 minutes in Willow Springs, the time that defeated both the Focus and the Golf, is more than enough confirmation of the Mazda's ability to impress its driver. It may be old, but it isn't by any means flacid. The only sour point of the RX-8 is the fact that Mazda itself had to kill it, thanks to the Euro V laws. I get the sneaky suspicion that the only premise of this "ecological" law was to kill great engines. The Renesis, Alfa Romeo's V6, the VTEC dynasty... Thanks for nothing, Europe, it's not like I loved those engines (and the cars they belonged to) or anything, by all means try to save the trees that will eventually be cut by heartless businessmen anyways.

In the end, Sergey couldn't quite nail my no-longer-secret guess. He forgot one thing; when I told him that he was close, I didn't tell him how close he was. There was no need to amp up the PP limit, you just needed to look closer at the one you had in the first place. He shook his head from side to side in a downwards angle, and then shook my hand. He knew he had lost this battle of wits, but I was a true gentleman. Giving him the Mazda's keys was the least I could do to compensate for a missed shot. Now, both me and Frank saw from the pitlane area of Willow Springs, a red screaming beast that continues to prove why we lot pick so many Japanese cars...

Because we know they are good.

Willow Springs International Raceway_ Big Willow_3.jpg

THE END.
Here's your answer, at long last, @CSMDuty11.

Last edited:
It isn't when your picture is black and white, good sir. I couldn't predict that one. :sly:
Oh, and for the record, my name isn't "Sergey", nor have i touched the cars.
And i forgot about the RX-8 for the same reason i forgot the Celica, i owned one, but it wasn't atop of the list like the 10 cars i purchased for the 1st investigation, so i forgot about it.
It was averted with the GS 300, however.

Oh, and for the record, my name isn't "Sergey", nor have i touched the cars.
And i forgot about the RX-8 for the same reason i forgot the Celica, i owned one, but it wasn't atop of the list like the 10 cars i purchased for the 1st investigation, so i forgot about it.
It was averted with the GS 300, however.

I know that's not your name, it's just my way of writing things. I do not know your real first name anyways, so why not poke a little fun at that famed sterotypical Russian name. I'm not 100% serious all the time when I write reviews, as I like to make my personal mark on them with these little things and sense of humor. It's funny that the RX-8 wasn't on the top of your list when it shared quite a few things with the Focus... :sly: It's pretty much the same PP level, there was no way I'd let that slip.

The RX-8 is basically a Honda S2000 with a fixed roof, rear seats, and more neutral handling. Both have 429 PP like the Focus, and they put up lap times of 1:24 at Mid-Field, or 2 whole seconds quicker than the Focus ST '13 👍

RX-8 '07
1.3L
248 hp / 8,500 rpm
162 ft-lb / 6,000 rpm
1,310 kg (2,888 lbs)

S2000 '03
2.0L
242 hp / 8,000 rpm
161 ft-lb / 7,500 rpm
1,250 kg (2,756 lbs)

Focus ST '13
2.0L
252 hp / 5,500 rpm
248 ft-lb / 2,500 rpm
1,462 kg (3,223 lbs)

It's funny that the RX-8 wasn't on the top of your list when it shared quite a few things with the Focus... :sly: It's pretty much the same PP level, there was no way I'd let that slip.
When i buy cars, i focus on buying said cars and oiling them up, and when that takes about a minute or two, i forget about the cars i already own, because they don't need oiling, i can easily forget the cars i owned before the cars i bought, especially when i have to oil up 10 cars.
You still have to give me props for avoiding your snipers with explosive anti-car rifles! :lol:

And im gonna sue my electric company for losing electricity for 5 seconds at most! :lol:

The RX-8 is basically a Honda S2000 with a fixed roof, rear seats, and more neutral handling. Both have 429 PP like the Focus, and they put up lap times of 1:24 at Mid-Field, or 2 whole seconds quicker than the Focus ST '13 👍

RX-8 '07
1.3L
248 hp / 8,500 rpm
162 ft-lb / 6,000 rpm
1,310 kg (2,888 lbs)

S2000 '03
2.0L
242 hp / 8,000 rpm
161 ft-lb / 7,500 rpm
1,250 kg (2,756 lbs)

Focus ST '13
2.0L
252 hp / 5,500 rpm
248 ft-lb / 2,500 rpm
1,462 kg (3,223 lbs)

Thank you for confirming my theory, Suzuka, a stellar job as always. 👍

And don't forget, the RX-8 even has a smaller engine than the S2000 and the Focus. Ain't that a b:censored:h, Ford? Mazda didn't even turbocharge it like your famed Ecoboost engines, and the RX-8 still pulls its weight far better than the Focus. :lol:

When i buy cars, i focus on buying said cars and oiling them up, and when that takes about a minute or two, i forget about the cars i already own, because they don't need oiling, i can easily forget the cars i owned before the cars i bought, especially when i have to oil up 10 cars.
You still have to give me props for avoiding your snipers with explosive anti-car rifles! :lol:

And im gonna sue my electric company for losing electricity for 5 seconds at most! :lol:

Oh yeah, you had some good moves for someone who was driving such a heavy car such as the GTO. I had to use a drone to put a tracker on your car to follow your moves. It was a tough job. :lol: And welcome to my world, strong winds knocked my electricity out quite a few times as well yesterday. It ain't easy to work with this darn weather...

Back