Beginner & Professional Events

• Thread starter daan
  • 183 comments
Nice suggestions Nemesis01!

Light-weight K-Car Cup - 200pts All Races

Car: Mazda Carol 360 Deluxe '62 (Used)
Mods: All non power mods, S1/S2, NOS @ 100, Aids @ 0, 0, 1, NA1, Old Oil, RC Exhaust - 25BHP Total
Lineup: #1 & 2 NTSC.......

I'm not surprised that you won using the Mazda because you used the DELUXE version that has all the bells and whistles!

Happy hunting,
GTsail290

Nice suggestions Nemesis01!

I'm not surprised that you won using the Mazda because you used the DELUXE version that has all the bells and whistles!

Happy hunting,
GTsail290

Yer, it has doors and everything man, it rocks.:D

World Classics - Professional Hall 1000pts

Finally did on my NTSC game what I couldn't on my PAL game, cleared this championship for max points. It was actually a stroke of good luck, I had reset my PS2 to do 1 race in the Spider & Roadster cup in the Beginner Hall and did that, then rather than reset again thought I would jump in my BLRA and see what sort of points were on offer. To my surprise I got what looked like quite an easy lineup when I entered which consisted of the following, in no particular order:

1) Lotus Elan S1 '62
2) Ginetta G4 '64
3) Toyota 2000GT '67
4) Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GTA 1600 '65
5) Alfa Romeo Spider 1600 Duetto '66
6) Nissan SKYLINE Sport Coupe (BLRA-3) '62 <<<<Me

I left the car stock apart from changing auto tranny to 3 for Fuji and used N2/N3 tires, to my surprise it was 200pts race and I won with a MOV of 3.4sec. So, rather happy with myself proceeded to save after that race and entered next race @ El Capitan. Before I started I played around with power/tire settings and found I could actually use N3/N3 and a sports exhaust for 96BHP. El Capitan was won easily, I did qualify but there was no need.

Next up, the Nurburgring which had only gotten me 125pts on my PAL game. Now it was my intention to qualify for this race, however I was quietly confident so decided to have a go from last place. I rationed myself half a tank of NOS to use from the start until the carousel, and got in front just after the first long straight on the right hander when the Ginetta does what it usually does on the ring, in the sand. From then on used the rest of my half tank of NOS until the carousel. The Elan was only 1sec behind now, so blocked aswell as I could and used another 2 units of NOS before the final straight. Onto the final straight was over 3sec in front, used my remaining NOS and won on my first attempt (from 6th place :)) by 2.6sec. Last 2 races were also won with ease, Cote d' Azur with a MOV of 14.5 sec & Laguna Seca with a MOV of 12.7sec.

So basic setup for the BLRA-3: All non power mods, N3, NO BALLAST :) Sports Exhaust, Aids @ 0, 0, 1, Auto Tranny @ 3 for all races, I found it better to have a bit more acceleration than top speed, even on the ring. Car should have 96BHP Total.

I had to restart my NTSC game a few weeks ago, came to this event again and could not not find this lineup....grr, however I now have found it again. It is fairly easy to get this lineup, and I believe it is the easiest lineup for this tournament, so here is how I got it:

1) Get in a '54 Chevrolet Convertible, reset the PS2
2) Use the chevvy and enter the 3rd race of the spider & roadster trophy, win it and exit
3) Hop in your Skyline, make sure it has all the mods you need before you do as I don't know whether buying them at this stage will affect the lineup, go straight to the tournament and the perfect lineup should be sitting right there.

Have not tested this on the PAL version but will do when I get the chance. Note I had different lineup results when using a car other than the chevvy so without a doubt the chevvy is the car needed.

Thank you very much for the info, nemesis01! I have the World Classics Car and the GT World Championship races left to finish with the Professional Events, so this information comes in handy. 👍

EDIT: Won the World Classics series without a problem. :cheers: Thanks a lot, nemesis01! 👍 :D

Last edited:
Gran Turismo World Championship - 200Pts All Races
Car: Audi R8 '01 (Used) - 10,000+ Miles - 717BHP Total
Mods: R3/R2, NOS, Auto tranny @ 23 (default) Downforce @ 50/70, Ballast @ 140, Old Oil
Lineup: #1 NTSC

I didn't write the lineup down so can't remember all the car's that are in it, but there is for sure a Minolta, an R92CP, probably a 787B aswell. Incredibly easy to sweep as a championship, some races you have to pit and some you don't, such as Tokyo & Seoul. I did qualify in 1st for all races.

Only 1 race was a problem, Super Speedway and that was because I used R3/R2 tires. I was 14 sec behind when the leading AI pitted, took 1st place but my tires were pretty bad for the last few laps and the Minolta almost took me on the last bend after I ran wide, MOV 0.683 seconds. With hindsight, I would have used R2/R2 and more downforce.

Yet another example of how versatile the R8 is, probably the most versatile of the LM car's IMO.

Last edited:
World Classics - Professional Hall 1000pts

Finally did on my NTSC game what I couldn't on my PAL game, cleared this championship for max points. It was actually a stroke of good luck, I had reset my PS2 to do 1 race in the Spider & Roadster cup in the Beginner Hall and did that, then rather than reset again thought I would jump in my BLRA and see what sort of points were on offer. To my surprise I got what looked like quite an easy lineup when I entered which consisted of the following, in no particular order:

1) Lotus Elan S1 '62
2) Ginetta G4 '64
3) Toyota 2000GT '67
4) Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GTA 1600 '65
5) Alfa Romeo Spider 1600 Duetto '66
6) Nissan SKYLINE Sport Coupe (BLRA-3) '62 <<<<Me

I left the car stock apart from changing auto tranny to 3 for Fuji and used N2/N3 tires, to my surprise it was 200pts race and I won with a MOV of 3.4sec. So, rather happy with myself proceeded to save after that race and entered next race @ El Capitan. Before I started I played around with power/tire settings and found I could actually use N3/N3 and a sports exhaust for 96BHP. El Capitan was won easily, I did qualify but there was no need.

Next up, the Nurburgring which had only gotten me 125pts on my PAL game. Now it was my intention to qualify for this race, however I was quietly confident so decided to have a go from last place. I rationed myself half a tank of NOS to use from the start until the carousel, and got in front just after the first long straight on the right hander when the Ginetta does what it usually does on the ring, in the sand. From then on used the rest of my half tank of NOS until the carousel. The Elan was only 1sec behind now, so blocked aswell as I could and used another 2 units of NOS before the final straight. Onto the final straight was over 3sec in front, used my remaining NOS and won on my first attempt (from 6th place :)) by 2.6sec. Last 2 races were also won with ease, Cote d' Azur with a MOV of 14.5 sec & Laguna Seca with a MOV of 12.7sec.

So basic setup for the BLRA-3: All non power mods, N3, NO BALLAST :) Sports Exhaust, Aids @ 0, 0, 1, Auto Tranny @ 3 for all races, I found it better to have a bit more acceleration than top speed, even on the ring. Car should have 96BHP Total.

A very pleasing find, nemesis01. Could you specify the color of your Skyline for us, please?

Respectfully,
Dotini

Umm, that was quite a while ago now but if it's important, and iirc it was the blue one. Not sure of the exact colour however, there are many different shades of blue.

Also, had to note I tried that little trick on the PAL version of GT4 aswell but the lineup is not the same, didn't think it would be.

Last edited:
GT World Championship
Used a stock Chaparral 2J for the championship against the first PAL line-up. Won all races but Super Speedway and Sarthe. Although the latter might be possible with the 2J, Super Speedway is not.

For Super Speedway I used the Mazda 787B with Dotini's settings, found in the link below.
http://www.gtvault.com/gt4/setup-view/s_sid::7993/Mazda-787B-Race-Car/

Still have to do Sarthe, are there any suggestions for that?

Supercar Festival
In the meantime I am going to try for the Supercar Festival. The first post mentions a Ford F150 pickup fully tuned. I found this interesting but didn't came across a post explaining this in more detail. Is there anyone who did this with the Ford? If there are settings for this car I would like to know.

Supercar Festival
In the meantime I am going to try for the Supercar Festival. The first post mentions a Ford F150 pickup fully tuned. I found this interesting but didn't came across a post explaining this in more detail. Is there anyone who did this with the Ford? If there are settings for this car I would like to know.

I did it with a Dodge RAM fully tuned. I don't remember it being particularly troublesome, and probably just used my default road suspension settings for the RAM. Those settings aren't particularly noteworthy -- just sort of standard stuff like stiffen the springs, lower the ride height, add negative camber, that type of stuff.

@jbrennen

for all the races at the supercar festival? Or just Fuji 90's?

I can't really see how you can win Sears point with a rolling start. Do you have a youtube replay maybe?

Anyway, I will try to see if the RAM's yields any 200 point victory's. I am tuning the Mustang at the moment. Hopefully that will get me some points otherwise.

*snip*...
Supercar Festival
In the meantime I am going to try for the Supercar Festival. The first post mentions a Ford F150 pickup fully tuned. I found this interesting but didn't came across a post explaining this in more detail. Is there anyone who did this with the Ford? If there are settings for this car I would like to know...

I'm pretty sure that the Ford F-150 Lightning would be able to win with enough horsepower. I used it for a couple of the tarmac Special Condition races and found that it was quite decent to drive and would score the 200 point wins shod with race tires.

I have also sweep the Supercar Festival with both the BMW M3 GTR '03 and the Callaway C12 for 200 points. I ran both with 474 horsepower on S2 tires and ballast between 60 and 120kg depending upon AI lineups. I can send you my suspension settings if you think you need them (they would be pretty standard, I'm sure).

Respectfully,
GTsail

Just fired up GT4 and went and tried the Supercar race in Infineon in the Dodge RAM again. Won on the first attempt (for 200 pts of course) with a total time of 10'19.787, fastest lap of 1'40.918. Ended with 6 bars of nitrous left. Could be done without nitrous, no doubt. Used some slightly dirty tactics like running the Cadillac CIEN off course and wall-riding the turn 11 hairpin about three times; probably winnable cleanly, but I was impatient and wanted to get the lead. :) Took the lead from the Saleen S7 near the beginning of the third lap.

Finishing order:

10'19.787 Dodge RAM
10'23.106 Saleen S7 '02
10'23.470 VW W12 Nardo Concept '01
10'24.594 Cadillac CIEN '02
10'25.053 Ford GT '05
--------- Spyker C8 Laviolette '02

Settings FWIW:

Racing Exhaust, Sports Chip, Stage 3 NA Tuning, Port Polish, Engine Balancing (688 PS at settings screen)
Nitrous @ 50
Stage 3 Weight Reduction, Stiffness
Medium (S2) tires
Racing Brakes, Brake Controller @ 4/3
Triple-plate clutch, Racing flywheel, Carbon Driveshaft
Driving aids @ 0/0/1
Full Customize Transmission:
3.590/2.567/1.947/1.544/1.281/1.008, Final 3.500
Racing Suspension:
15.0/13.0, 156/156, 6/8, 6/8, 2.5/1.5, 0/-3, 3/5
Full Customize LSD:
Front 40/60/5, Rear 5/5/5
Variable Center Diff @ 20

I don't claim those settings to be anything special, in fact, the truck is a bit understeery and not particular fun to drive like this, but it's good enough to win.

Hopped into my trusty blue Ford SVT F-150 Lightning and took it to Infineon in the Supercar Festival. 200 points on offer with the following setup:

Horsepower: 606
Weight: 1784kg
(a stage 3 weight reduction was performed)
Tires: S3
Sport exhaust
Racing Chip
Stage 3 NA tune
Racing brakes
Brake controller at 8/9
Semi-racing suspension:
Springs: 8.7/7.4
Ride height: 157/157
Shocks: 4/5
Camber: 1.2/0.6
Custom trans: auto slide # 9
Twin-plate clutch
Semi-racing flywheel
Aids: 0,0,2
1.5 way ltd slip
Ballast: 15 and +15 to rear

From the start you can chase down the field with relative ease. The S3 tires warm up quite quickly while it seems to me that the AI's tires stay cold for two full laps, so getting into the lead is easy. On lap six your tires start to turn from yellow to orange, but not badly so I won by a couple of seconds.
The AI lineup was as mentioned by jbrennen with the VW W12 Nardo Concept, Cadillac CIEN, Ford GT 05, Saleen S7 and the lowly Spyker C8 Laviolette. NOS is not necessary, but you may want to bump your AI competition off-line as you drive to the front.:guilty:

I also ran a full six lap race with S2 tires and slightly more horsepower and came away with a win as well. A little bumping was employed and NOS was used.

I suspect the F-150 Lightning would win at the other tracks as well.

Enjoy the racing,
GTsail

@jbrennen &GTsail290

Well, I was sceptical at first. But both the Dodge RAM and Ford SVT F-150 can attain 200 points in the Supercar Festival with above set-ups.

Only New York left to do, which I find the most difficult, but it should be possible I guess.

Anyway, thanks for the info, about to reach 70,000 points thanks to this championship.

It is surprising that both trucks do so well in a "Supercar Festival"!

Both trucks handle better than one would expect, and of course, GT4 gives them lots of A-spec points.

Good luck with New York, as its a track that seems to be extra tough in many race Series (the Mini Mini Meeting comes to mind).

Are you trying both trucks? Perhaps you can post your settings once you sweep the series, as I know you will.

Respectfully,
GTsail

Supercar Festival

So, I finally got around completing the Supercar Festival. Now, to many people on this board the Dodge RAM is considered a swear word. However, I found the car to be quite competitive in this competition, certainly no walkover.

For this competition I tried both the Ford F150 and the Dodge RAM. I did not however try the Ford on all tracks, only Infineon and New York. The Ford seems quite a bit faster on the more technical Infineon, my laps were around 1,2-1,4 seconds quicker with the Ford. New York proved to be disastrous with the Ford, losing big-time while the Dodge RAM had it a lot easier. After this I ran the remainder of the races with the Dodge RAM.

Line-up
The three fastest cars in this competition are (in order) the Cadillac CIEN, the VW Nardo and the Pagani Zonda. There a plenty of line-ups without these cars. All line-ups will give you 200 points with the Dodge RAM no matter how you tune it. So if you want an easier challenge, go for line-ups without these 3.

Settings
I based my settings for the Dodge RAM on those posted by jbrennen, check post #164 for these settings. Thanks for that jbrennen.

All power and non-power mods except extra stiffness

BHP @ 704
S2/S1 tires*
NOS @ 50
Racing brakes, Controller @ 8/12
Aids: 0/0/1
Variable Diff: @ 20

Shocks: 15,0/13,0
Ride height: 154/154
Damper bound: 4/4
Damber rebound : 8/8
Camber angle: 3,2/2,0
Toe ange: 0/-3
Stabilizer: 3/5

Tranny trick with final gear between 4800 and 5000

Intial Torque: 40/5
Acceleration: 60/5
Deceleration: 5/5

* You might be able to use S1 tires on the front as well. Seoul and Fuji allowed them without much wear. The other tracks produced to much wear on the soft tires for me, usually there were orange by round 6. But that is with my driving style in mind. Maybe others can take full benefit from these tires.

The races
Seoul and New york can be run with relative ease. Beware of your gearing and make sure you don't reach your top speed to soon. Be aware of the AI driving line and you should be able to block very easy if needed. Especially on Seoul where you reach the narrow part, the AI is unable to pass, so drive as slow as you want.

Infineon is more technical but after you rediscover the correct braking points it shouldn't be a problem. Be aware of the AI though, if they come close enough they will try to pass without much regard of where you are driving. Because of the car set-up it is relatively easy for the AI to send you into a spin. It caused to fail the race twice when the Nardo made me spin off. Just be aware AI and you will be fine.

Midfield I found to be the hardest. It has a few fast follow-throughs which can be hard to navigate. This was the only track where I was unable to beat the Nardo or Cien. Again, the AI likes to bump you off here so be aware when they start closing in.

And last and certainly least Fuji 90's. A trivial race when you cut the chicane, which I did. Easy 200 points for once, like taking candy from a baby.

Just need the world classic car now to complete this hall.

Last edited:
A (mildly) tuned BMW M3 '04 is getting easy 200 point at the Supercar Festival.
Using S3's though. But they are some of the best races I ever did (I didn't have to block nor did I smoke the competition). It was also a lot of fun seeing that Cizetta in the sand all the time, is that car really so though to handle (got it, but never driven it)

A (mildly) tuned BMW M3 '04 is getting easy 200 point at the Supercar Festival.
Using S3's though. But they are some of the best races I ever did (I didn't have to block nor did I smoke the competition). It was also a lot of fun seeing that Cizetta in the sand all the time, is that car really so though to handle (got it, but never driven it)

Did you use the M3 for the entire series? I tried the M3 as well but lost twice at New York. Won Seoul and Infineon quite easily though.

Yes, I did, NYC wasn't too hard, against this line up (finishing place/best lap):

Cizetta (3/1.49.6)
Tommy Kaira (2/1.42.5)
Nissan R390 (5/1.48.4)
Zonda F (4/1.41.7)
Callaway (6/1.49.7)

MoV: 2.003 s.
Best lap: 1.43.139

The M3 I used had 378 hp (post-race screen), and S3 tires.
I remember using the best possible drivetrain with tranny trick and final of 3.600, and racing suspension and brakes.

This was quite easy, as the Zonda was held up for most of the race, and the Tommy Kaira messed up on the roundabout and 1 corner before that, in the last 2 or 3 laps.

Did you use the M3 for the entire series? I tried the M3 as well but lost twice at New York. Won Seoul and Infineon quite easily though.

My .02, for 200pts, Supercar Festival:

I actually used a Lotus Espirit V8 (SE or GT) used oil, high miles with some ballast for all but New York. Lost badly there (several times, I was stubborn). Settled for a de-tuned, ballast added, BMW M3 GTR for that one. Had to find a strong field, though.

Using the Lotus was a blast in the other races. Highly recommend. 👍

Dodge Ram 1500 Hemi Cab thing. Supercar Festival with only these upgrades:

Supercharger
Racing Exhausts
Computer Chip
Weight Reduction 1

Very cheap, and it will give you 500+ BHP.

Does anyone know if the AI runs the Tuning Car Grand Prix (prof hall) in stock?
I know they use R3's, but they corner rather slowly for those tyres (I can do the same, on S3's and low downforce), and this doesn't explain why I get smoked at the starting grid by the same car (Opera S2000), when I drive off at max rpm and no wheelspin. He just pulls away.

Many of the AI cars in that event are tuned. :) And as with many such events in GT4, they're tuned to roughly the same power, not the same power to weight ratio, so light cars like the Opera S2000 turn out to be rabbits.

Tuning Car GP Race 1 200 A-Spec

Car: ASL Garaiya 225S '10 ( 223HP 900kg 4.04 kg/HP )

garaiya.png

garaiyasell.png

LINEUP:

garaiyalineup.png

RESULT:

garaiyaresult.png

RACEVIDEO:

raVer

Last edited:
I hope, somebody is still interested in 200 pt races. Anyway, here are some of my videos:

Beginners Hall: FF Challenge Race 3 - Hong Kong 200pts

Peugeot 106 Rallye '03 / 102 HP
Racing Suspension, Fully customisable LSD, ballast +63
Tires SH/SM

Beginners Hall FF Challenge Race 4 - Grand Valley 200pts

Peugeot 106 Rallye '03 / 102 HP
Racing Suspension, Fully customisable LSD, ballast +63
Tires SH/SM

Beginners Hall FF Challenge Race 5 - Twin Ring Motegi 200pts

Chrysler PT-Cruiser '00 / 150 HP
Racing Suspension, Fully customisable LSD, Fully customisable transmission
Tires SH/SM

Professional Hall: Tuning Car Grand Prix- all races

Car: '62 Lotus Elan :crazy: with the following parts:

stage 2 turbo
port polish
racing brakes
racing transmission (autoset 6-9)
triple plate clutch
racing flywheel
1.5 way LSD
racing suspension
R3 tires

The car should show 176 horsepower in the tuning screen. After the car is setup, enter the race and choose the 2nd lineup after reset (NTSC/USA). The RUF CTR2 has more than a 300 horsepower advantage, but the Elan has superhuman braking and cornering with this setup, making your job much easier. 👍 Qualifying is only required for Fuji 90's; that is also the only event you'll have to block to prevent the CTR2 from getting away.

I used the '54 Corvette for Beginner Hall's FR Challenge and the Spider and Roadster cup. I had to arrange the power, tire and ballast combinations for each race, but all in all the races were not impossible. For the Spider and Roadster cup, you'll need to avoid having a hare sitting pole (like the Lotus Elise), or you'll never catch it before the race is over.

It's possible, but I'd suggest finding easier alternatives if at all possible. I just wanted to consolidate as many races into one vehicle as possible.

EDIT TO ADD: Since some of the courses are more open in the Spider and Roadster cup, even having a fast car like the Z Roadster Z33, Lotus Elise or even the Toyota MR2 Spyder in the lineup as low as 4th place can be problematic, unless you are able to pass them immediately. With the crappy tires (most often N1s), high ballast and low power required for most of these events, the Corvette is not the most forgiving in the acceleration department. The place where this car shines, though, is in lateral grip, with a nod to braking. This car can out-brake and out-corner most all of the other cars in the lineup, even taking some corners flat-out when others have to slow significantly. If you can GET there, the car can out-turn the competition, but that's a tricky proposition with this car's Model T-esque acceleration profile.

Last edited:
I'm trying to win races for as many points as possible; Without any AI contact, No use of Nos or qualifying and staying on the track and off the walls at all times.

These are the Beginner Events which I was able to win for 200 A-Spec points under the above-mentioned conditions.

Sunday Cup

Autumn Ring Mini Reverse
Volkswagen Karmann Ghia Coupe (Type-1) '68 Vs 1st Line up.
Parts -
S1,S3 Tyres, Semi-Race Exhaust, PC Chip, NA stage1, Race Brakes, Brake BC, FC Suspension, FC Transmission, Triple Clutch, Race Flywheel.
Settings -
Brake Balance: 6,6
Suspension: 4.0,4.5 130,135 -,- 4,5 5,6 3.2,2.0 0,2 3,4
Transmission: Auto1 Final4.425
Aids:000
Ballast: 187,50

Beginner Course
Honda Beat Version Z '93 (Black Oil) Vs 2nd Line up.
Parts -
S1,S3 Tyres, PC Chip, NA stage 1, Race Brakes, Brake BC, FC Suspension, FC Transmission, Triple Clutch, Race Flywheel.
Settings -
Brake Balance: 5,7
Suspension: 4.0,4.5 110,120 -,- 4,5 5,6 3.3,2.0 0,2 3,4
Transmission: Final3.500 Auto1 Final4.175
Ballast: 180,50

High Speed Ring
Toyota Prius G (J) '02 (Black Oil) Vs 3rd Line up.
Parts -
S2 Tyres.
Settings -

Clubman Stage Route 5 Reverse
Honda Beat Version Z '93 (Black Oil) Vs 2nd Line up.
Parts -
S1,S3 Tyres, PC Chip, NA stage 1, Race Brakes, Brake BC, FC Suspension, FC Transmission, Triple Clutch, Race Flywheel.
Settings -
Suspension: 4.0,4.5 110,120 -,- 4,5 5,6 3.3,2.0 0,2 3,4
Transmission: Auto1 Final5.225
Ballast: 180,50

Twin Ring Motegi (West Short Course)
Suzuki Cappuccino (EA21R) '95 (Black Oil) Vs 3rd Line up.
Parts -
S1,S3 Tyres, Race Brakes, Brake BC, FC Suspension, FC Transmission, Triple Clutch, Race Flywheel, Prop Shaft.
Settings -
Suspension: 4.0,4.5 110,120 -,- 3,5 4,6 3.3,1.8 0,3 2,5
Transmission: Auto1 Final4.125
Ballast: 174,50

Mini Cooper '02 Vs FF Challenge All races Vs 1st Line up.

MidField Reverse
Parts -
S3 Tyres, Semi-Race Exhaust, PC Chip, Race Brakes, Brake BC, FC Suspension, FC Transmission, Triple Clutch, Race Flywheel.
Settings -
Suspension: 4.2,4.4 115,120 -,- 3,5 5,7 3.0,2.0 0,2 2,4
Transmission: Auto1 Final3.400
Ballast: 179,50

Suzuka Circuit (East Course)
Parts -
S3 Tyres, Semi-Race Exhaust, PC Chip, Race Brakes, Brake BC, FC Suspension, FC Transmission, Triple Clutch, Race Flywheel.
Settings -
Transmission: Auto1 Final3.275

Hong Kong Reverse
Parts -
Settings -
Transmission: Auto1 Final3.700

Grand Valley East
Parts -
Settings -
Transmission: Auto1 Final3.250

Twin Ring Motegi (East Short course)
Parts -
Settings -
Transmission: Auto1 Final3.575

FR Challenge

Seattle Reverse
Nissan Skyline GTS-t Type M '89 (Black Oil) Vs 3rd Line up.
Parts -
S2 Tyres.
Settings -

Tsukuba
Mercedes SLK 230 Kompressor '98 (Black Oil) Vs 1st Line up.
Parts -
S3 Tyres.
Settings -
Ballast: 2,0

Special Stage Route 5
Mazda RX-7 GT-X (FC,J) '90 (Black Oil) Vs 1st Line up.
Parts -
S2 Tyres.
Settings -
Ballast: 48,0

Laguna Seca
Mazda MX-5 1800 RS (J) '00 Vs 1st Line up.
Parts -
S3 Tyres, NA Stage 1.
Settings -
Ballast: 16,0

Motorland Reverse
Lotus Elan S1 '62 Vs 1st Line up.
Parts -
S2 Tyres.
Settings -

4WD Challenge All races Vs 2nd Line up. (Line up's are the same no matter which car you enter with)

Grand Valley East
Mitsubishi 3000GT SR '98 (Black Oil)
Parts -
S3 Tyres, Sport Exhaust, PC Chip, Race Brakes, Brake BC, FC Suspension, FC Transmission, Triple Clutch, Race Flywheel, Prop Shaft.
Settings -
Brake Balance: 6,5
Suspension: 6.5,6.5 115,120 -,- 4,5 5,6 3.0,2.0 0,1 3,4
Transmission: Auto1 Final4.150

Autumn Ring Mini Reverse
Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 '85 (Black Oil)
Parts -
S2 Tyres.
Settings -

Suzuka Circuit (East Course)
Volkswagen Beetle RSi '00
Parts -
S2 Tyres.
Settings -
Ballast: 65,0

El Capitan Reverse
Lancia Delta HF Integrale Evoluzione '91 (Black Oil)
Parts -
S3 Tyres.
Settings -

Fuji Speedway 90's
Audi S3 '02
Parts -
S1,S2 Tyres, Sport Exhaust, Race Intercooler, FC Suspension, FC Transmission, Triple Clutch, Race Flywheel, Prop Shaft, VCD.
Settings -
Suspension: 6.0,6.5 85,90 -,- 4,5 5,6 3.2,2.0 0,2 3,4
Transmission: Auto1 Final3.200
VCD: 10
Ballast: 196,50

MR Challenge

Beginner Course
Lotus Elise Type 72 '01 Vs 12th Line up.
Parts -
S2,S3 Tyres, Race Brakes, Brake BC, FC Suspension, FC Transmission, Triple Clutch, Race Flywheel.
Settings -
Suspension: 6.0,7.0 105,112 -,- 3,5 4,6 3.0,1.5 0,3 3,4
Transmission: Auto1 Final5.050
Ballast: 168,50

Autumn Ring Reverse
Toyota MR-2 G Limited Supercharger '86 (Black Oil) Vs 2nd Line up.
Parts -
S2,S3 Tyres, Sport Exhaust, PC Chip, NA Stage 1, Race Brakes, Brake BC, FC Suspension, FC Transmission, Triple Clutch, Race Flywheel.
Settings -
Brake Balance: 6,5
Suspension: 5.0,5.0 117,118 -,- 4,4 5,5 3.0,2.5 0,0 4,4
Transmission: Auto1 Final4.450
Ballast: 195,30

New York Reverse for 159 Points
Lotus Elise Type 72 '01 Vs 12th Line up.
Parts -
S1,S2 Tyres, NA Stage 1, Race Brakes, Brake BC, FC Suspension, FC Transmission, Triple Clutch, Race Flywheel.
Settings -
Suspension: 7.0,7.5 115,120 -,- 3,4 4,5 3.0,2.5 0,3 3,4
Transmission: Auto1 Final3.575
Ballast: 198,50

Fuji Speedway 90's for 178 Points
Lotus Elise Type 72 '01 Vs 17th Line up.
Parts -
S1,S3 Tyres, Race Exhaust, PC Chip, Port Polish, Engine Balance, Race Brakes, Brake BC, FC Suspension, FC Transmission, Triple Clutch, Race Flywheel.
Settings -
Suspension: 7.3,7.5 116,119 -,- 3,4 4,5 3.0,2.5 0,2 3,4
Transmission: Auto1 Final3.550
Ballast: 196,50

El Capitan
Lotus Elise Type 72 '01 Vs 1st Line up.
Parts -
S2,S3 Tyres, Race Exhaust, PC Chip, Race Brakes, Brake BC, FC Suspension, FC Transmission, Triple Clutch, Race Flywheel.
Settings -
Brake Balance: 7,5
Suspension: 7.5,7.5 117,118 -,- 4,5 5,6 3.0,2.5 0,0 3,4
Transmission: Auto1 Final3.450
Ballast: 178,40

Mazda Carol 360 Deluxe '62 (Black Oil) Vs Light-weight K-Car Cup (none for 200)

Motorland for 174 Points Vs 10th Line up.
Parts -
S1,S3 Tyres, Port Polish, Engine Balance, NA Stage 3, Race Brakes, Brake BC, FC Suspension, FC Transmission, Triple Clutch, Race Flywheel.
Settings -
Suspension: 4.5,4.5 150,155 -,- 4,5 5,6 3.0,2.5 0,0 3,4
Transmission: Auto1 Final4.650
Ballast: 200,50

Tsukuba for 163 Points Vs 11th Line up.
Parts -
N2,N3 Tyres, PC Chip, Port Polish, Engine Balance, Stage 1 Turbo, Race Brakes, Brake BC, FC Suspension, FC Transmission, Triple Clutch, Race Flywheel.
Settings -
Suspension: 4.2,4.7 145,155 -,- 3,5 4,6 3.0,2.5 0,0 3,4
Transmission: Auto1 Final4.000
Ballast: 175,50

Beginner Course for 170 Points Vs 11th Line up.
Parts -
S1,S3 Tyres, Port Polish, Engine Balance, NA Stage 3, Race Brakes, Brake BC, FC Suspension, FC Transmission, Triple Clutch, Race Flywheel.
Settings -
Suspension: 4.5,4.5 150,155 -,- 4,5 5,6 3.0,2.5 0,0 3,4
Transmission: Auto1 Final4.750
Ballast: 198,50

Mazda MX-5 1600 NR-A (J) '04 Vs Spider & Roadster All Races Vs 3rd Line up. (Enter Race 2 times in a Lotus Elise Type-72 then select the MX-5 for 3rd race line up)

Twin Ring Motegi (East Short Course)
Parts -
S2,S3 Tyres, Sport Exhaust, PC Chip, Race Brakes, Brake BC, FC Suspension, FC Transmission, Triple Clutch, Race Flywheel, Prop Shaft.
Settings -
Suspension: 5.0,5.5 110,120 -,- 4,5 5,6 3.0,2.5 0,2 3,4
Transmission: Auto1 Final4.175
Ballast: 172,50

Trial Mountain Reverse
Parts -
S2,S3 Tyres, Sport Exhaust, PC Chip, Race Brakes, Brake BC, FC Suspension, FC Transmission, Triple Clutch, Race Flywheel, Prop Shaft.
Settings -
Transmission: Auto1 Final4.150

Infineon Raceway
Parts -
Settings -
Transmission: Auto1 Final4.200

Chevrolet SSR '03 Vs Sport Truck Race (none for 200)

Fuji Speedway 90's for 100 Points Vs 11th Line up.
Parts -
N2,N3 Tyres, Race Brakes, Brake BC, FC Suspension, FC Transmission, Triple Clutch, Race Flywheel, Prop Shaft.
Settings -
Suspension: 7.7,8.5 125,135 -,- 3,5 4,6 3.2,1.5 0,3 3,5
Transmission: Auto1 Final2.925
Ballast: 185,50

Laguna Seca for 100 Points Vs 6th Line up.
Parts -
N2,N3 Tyres, Race Brakes, Brake BC, FC Suspension, FC Transmission, Triple Clutch, Race Flywheel, Prop Shaft.
Settings -
Transmission: Auto1 Final3.450
Ballast: 185,50

Seattle Reverse for 121 Points Vs 6th Line up.
Parts -
N1,N2 Tyres, Race Brakes, Brake BC, FC Suspension, FC Transmission, Triple Clutch, Race Flywheel, Prop Shaft.
Settings -
Transmission: Auto1 Final3.500
Ballast: 191,50

This concludes my efforts for the Beginner Races; I've managed to take 6365 of the 6800 possible points on offer.

Last edited:
Back