• Thread starter daan
  • 183 comments

daan

Salut Gilles
Scotland
Scotland
GTP_daan
Discuss 200 point races in the Beginner & Professional Events here

route_66 started [thread=61761]200 pt A-spec races[/thread]. He and a fair number of other members have since then contributed to this thread to, in one way or another, help out others to achieve the same goal. 111.813 points. Since then other members have continued (you know who you are) to contribute to this active thread. Due to the popularity of this aspect of the game that thread has initiated a request to create a subforum for it, it has been approved by Jordan and Daan has kindly helped me to set it up as you now see before you.
A fair amount of thought has gone in to how many threads were needed. I didn’t want to end up with 1 thread for each ‘event’ as e.g. Korea only has 1 race.
Bunching up all the One make races in to one thread has the potential of not being able to find the information you are after either. Only time will tell if this concept worked. Thanks to Smallhorses, Fizio and nige to act as a sounding board.

Each specific thread is put together to help members to achieve the goal of reaching the maximum A-spec points obtainable in GT4 by grouping the information is a more orderly fashion. Please feel free to contribute your findings too. 👍

The birth of this 200 point subforum
Well if you are interested in a bit of its history then read this [thread=87118]thread[/thread].

Stock or tuned?
If you would rather test your skills with stock cars then please visit hispeed’s [thread=62070]Stock car race comparison/challenge[/thread].
There’s some good information to be found there too.

Rules
Obtain as many points as you can for each race and see if you can make it to 100.000 or max 111.813 or anything in between those two values. Race as cleanly as possible. We don’t frown on blocking, wallriding or corner cutting; that, unfortunately, is needed in some races. Devices other than your PS2/3, a wheel or controller, and a GT4 disc are not allowed. Wearing out your car using Bob to do the mileage for you, NOS, all upgrades, downgrades and weight are allowed.

These rules do not apply to hispeed's Stock Car Race Comparison/Challenge thread.

If you can't respect these; this subforum is clearly not for you. Participants here only care about obtaining max points and we help each other out in obtaining this obscure goal. Discussing whether its clean or not clean is not our goal.

Is there something special about A-spec points?
Yes and no, you don’t get a prize for 100.000 points nor do you get anything when you reach the maximum of 111.813 points. What you do get is a 👍 from other ‘200 point A spec nutters’ :sly: and the satisfaction of reaching 100.000 points or more. You also have the honour of adding your ‘home screen’ in the [thread=66549]100.000 Club[/thread]

Counting A-spec points
It has been discussed Ad Infinitum in Route's original thread and lead to heated dicussions over the interpretation of the word cummulative.
It boils down to the following
You do a new event for 110 points and win it. Your total is now 110.
- If you run it again for 110 points or less, your total would remain the same.
- If you run it again for 140, your total would go up by 30.
Once you have obtained the max in this particular race, be it 200 or 250 or the "one-make-race specific max value" you will not gain any more points for that race.

Is it difficult to reach maximum?
To get to 100.000 is an achievement in itself, it’s the remaining 11.813 that are the real challenge. It’s just another way of having fun (and frustration) with GT4.

To get A-spec points you need to complete the whole race yourself. Handing over to Bob will not earn you any A-spec points. To achieve the maximum available A-spec points you’ll sometimes have to resort to dirty tactics, use a ‘gem’ car and or wear out the engine on certain cars.

Not all races will yield 200 points. If you are going to join the ranks of A-spec nutters please remember that Missions (34 x 250 points) and Family Cup (1x 200 points) should not be forgotten. Arcade points do not count towards the 111.813 goal.

Feel free to discuss (on occasion dirty) tactics, cars used and what settings were applied within the Series listed below.
A lot of races are fairly straightforward.
Some races can be quite a challenge and if you are new to this part of the game all I can say is ‘hang in there’, you will eventually succeed. :scared: ;)

The notorious Ram for instance is a well known 200 point gatherer. There are other cars that are good to use in several series and as you read through these threads you’ll find them mentioned. If you can’t find them there check out [thread=87608]General Discussion[/thread].

Things to consider when trying to go for max points.
Choice of lineup, weight added, tyre choice (on front set of wheels), power add ons and wing settings all have an impact on points.
More details can be found in Famine’s thread on this subject [thread=56502] Notes on Maximising A-Spec Points [/thread]

Wearing out your ride
It pays to run several (long) races with worn out cars. As you race you lose horsepower. Better to start a race with a car that wont do that anymore. Take hp loss out of the equation.
[post=2458971]List of cars[/post] and how to [post=2458971]wear[/post] out the car.

Tranny trick
If needed apply the following:
  1. Set the gears back to default.
  2. Set final all the way to the right (5.500 or so).
  3. After that move auto all the way to the right (e.g. 25) and then back to 1.
  4. Then adjust final to what you want (e.g. 3.200).
Do not touch the Auto slider again.

What else?
  1. Various [thread=83319]worthwhile lists[/thread] by D-N
  2. References to race reports for inspiration: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=139 (review the stickies)
  3. List of members with [post=2474747]100K points[/post].
* If you find any of this information useful, be sure to let the author know by giving them some +REP by clicking on the
check.gif

I would also suggest you start keeping records on your achievements NOW!. It will pay huge dividends later on as you get closer to your goal. You’ll want to know where you have not yet reached max points. Having trawl through 500+ races to find out is no fun!
Fizio has an Excel spreadsheet that’s available for download and I have added mine too (at the bottom of the post).

This post will also be used to capture useful information. Wiki editors are welcome to use the information.
Good luck!

AMG.

If you are contributing to this thread then mentioning the following details could very well help others.
Race Series, track name, Lineup used (list the cars 1-5) *
car used / tyres / power add ons / non power add ons + settings / aids / Weight etc. Tactics used to win the race.

* PAL =/= PAL. Line-ups in PAL games seem to differ. Whether this applies in all races is unknown. An example can be found [post=2669199]here[/post].

Beginner & Professional Events
1. Sunday Cup 1000
2. FF Challenge 1000
3. FR Challenge 1000
4. 4WD Challenge 1000
5. MR Challenge 1000
6. Light-weight K-Car Cup 600
7. Spider & Roadster 600
8. Sport Truck Race 600

Total A-spec points achievable in beginner 6800.

1. Clubman Cup 1000
2. Tuning Car Grand Prix 1000
3. Race of NA Sports 1000
4. Race of Turbo Sports 1000
5. Boxer Spirit 600
6. World Classic Car Series 1000
7. World Compact Car Race 1000
8. Supercar Festival 1000
9. Granturismo World Championship 2000

Total A-spec points achievable in professional 9600.

Beginner
Sunday Cup
Dodge Ram for all races
Yaris/Vitz 70 hp

FF Challenge
Lupo: New oil, S2
Mini One

FR Challenge
Ford SVT F-150 Lightning for all races
Ginetta G4 (ballast)
MX-5 Miata 1800RS '00, NA1, RC exhaust, FC tranny, RC Susp (R Muffler for S3s Tsukuba)

4WD Challenge
Dodge Ram for all races
Toyota Celica (An old one, 85 maybe)

MR Challenge
MGF, details unknown

LightWeight K cup
Daihatsu Midget II, S2, 130W, NOS all races
Fiat 500 R,NOS, new oil, SR muffler, NA1
Honda Life Step Van, NOS
Honda Life Van 30+ hp, RC exhaust, Chip, some ballast, [Hard]

Spider & Roadster
Corvette '54 FC tranny

Sport Truck Race
Dodge Ram for all races

Professional
Clubman cup
Corvette '54, S2 tyres, NA1
Dodge RAM
Lotus Elise type 72, S2, ballast, chip, NA1 all races
Lotus Elise type 72, 133 hp, S3, RC exhaust, Chip, FC tranny, RC Susp

Tuning Car GP
Amuse S2000, R1
Clio Race Car
Lancer GSR Rally Car '74: 219 hp, NA3 (not tokyo)
Suzuki GSX/R, S3, NA2, RC exhaust, all races

NA Sports
Clio V6 Phase 2, S2, chip, RC exhaust, ballast, power and ballast depend on lineup, all races
Opel Speedster, details unkown

Turbo
Lotus Esprit '87 265 bhp, S3 all races
Lotus Esprit Turbo HC, 230 hp, S3 tyres, FC tranny, RC Susp
Opel Turbo Speedster, T2, details unkown
Mazda RX-7 '85, 280 hp, Used, Old oil, R1, BRP, W1; NOS; FC tranny, RC Susp
Subaru 22B-STi, S3 tyres, R exhaust, FC tranny, RC Susp

Boxer Spirit
Subaru Legacy B4 Blitzen, S3
Subaru 22B-STi oil change, S3 (against a Yellow Bird)

World Classic Car
All classic series are a challenge for 200 points. Lineups vary on your choice of car and you may be confronted with a Rabbit and a Snail in the same lineup. :grumpy:
Lots of patience with finding the right lineup is key. Refer to Wild Cobra Z28 [thread=70995] A-Spec Point Data; Values, Races, and Modifications[/thread] for ‘tech’ information to determine which car / lineups may work for you.

Used Honda S600 stage 2 tune race exhaust S2 tyres 197 ballast, lineup unknown.
Nissan Skyline Sports Coupe BLRA-3 200pts Line up #8 after reset ie, another Sports Coupe, Skyline 1500 deluxe, Elan, 2000GT and Ginetta
This is where mentioning your lineup is very useful!
Honda S500 '63 (post #66)

World Compact Car
Copen Active Top, S2, ballast, NOS
Nissan BE-1 '87, S3, NOS, FC tranny, RC Susp
Suzuki cappuccino, N3

Supercar Festival
BMW M5
BMW M3 GTR, S3, W1, NA1, RC Exhaust, FC tranny, RC susp. (400 hp), NOS, temporarily add more power to get in to the series, then remove as appropriate.
Callaway C12 (add NA2 change to NA1)
Ford SVT-F-150 lightning, fully tuned
Aston Martin V8 Vantage with Nos (post #65)

Granturismo World Championship
Chaparral 2J, R1-R3, depending on track and skills
Mazda 787B, R1
MB CLK-GTR, R1, ballast
Nissan R390 GT1, R1, ballast

Note: None of the entrants have been verified. Information is added on face value.

Attachments

• GT4_AMG_A-spec_points_list.zip
    54.6 KB · Views: 305
  • GT4_Fizio_A-spec_points_list.zip
    29.8 KB · Views: 254
Last edited:
FF Challenge
Lupo: New oil, S2

I would like to add that drivetrain upgrades and sports suspension makes the task a little bit easier - just in case anyone is struggling to get 200pts, but I found it fairly straightforward.

FR Challenge
Corvette Convertible C1 '54, oil, S2, racing exhaust, chip

Race of Turbo Sports
Suzuki GSX-R/4, oil, racing exhaust, turbo1.

Supercar Festival
BMW M5, oil, S3, 42kg vs first lineup after reset (Saleen, Nardo, Ford GT, Cien, Spyker Laviolette)
Tactical advice at Midfield: Don't interfere with the Saleen, Nardo or Ford when you pass them. You want them to block the Cien; when it gets into second place it'll close on you rapidly.

Professional Hall, World Classic Car

Honda S600 '64, 75Hp, N3/N3, 89Kg, NOS@100
Field: Marcos GT, BLRA, GSS, 300SL, GTA

The Mercedes is the only real competition in the field, and he's held up in fourth place. Judicious use of the giggle gas, which seems to last forever with this car, and you leave him in the dust. Relatively easy, considering the other fields available. Still have to do the 'Ring and Laguna, but I don't expect any problems.

JohnnyA

OK, maybe I was a little over-confident. The above don't exactly cut it at the 'Ring. Laguna is a breeze, but the search continues otherwise.

I'll keep looking!

Johnny A

OK, maybe I was a little over-confident. The above don't exactly cut it at the 'Ring. Laguna is a breeze, but the search continues otherwise.
I'll keep looking!
Johnny A

Once you've found a good lineup all races are 'easily' done for 200 in EU and Word classics. It's the Nurb that proves the most difficult to do. I can find a line up just cant win there, grrr. ;)

AMG.

Just to add to the first post - the Gillet Vertigo race car is eligable in the compact car race in the pro league ;) it abliterates the rest :dopey:

I used it cos i had 10,000,000 spare credits lol

Just to add to the first post - the Gillet Vertigo race car is eligable in the compact car race in the pro league ;) it abliterates the rest :dopey:

I used it cos i had 10,000,000 spare credits lol

There are more cars that fit that bill but that's not the purpose of these threads.
We're discussing 200 point races in here, not 1 pointers.:grumpy:
So if you find such a car I'll be happy to add it.

AMG.

There are more cars that fit that bill but that's not the purpose of these threads.
We're discussing 200 point races in here, not 1 pointers.:grumpy:
So if you find such a car I'll be happy to add it.

AMG.

i never said it was a 200 pointer

you dont have to get so touchy mate

calm down

FR Challenge
Ford SVT F-150 Lightning for all races

Weight needs to be added to this car for it to reach 200 A-Spec points, I went with the maximum (200kg) to get 200 A-spec points for all the races.

Spider & Roadster
Lotus Elise Type 72

This car was only dishing out around 100 A-Spec points for each of the 3 races.

I thought i would mention these so the list can be updated.

Discuss 200 point races in the Beginner & Professional Events here

This is in post #1. It defines the purpose of this thread, which is conveniently listed in a forum especially for 200 point races.

Then stop postwhoring here. It's pointless. Off-topic posting isn't very welcome, especially when the poster gets all nasty when he's pointed, politely, in the right direction. 👎
If you can't be bothered to read the subject of the thread that you're posting into, then expect some negative feedback. ;)

NA Sports - Fully tuned Dodge Ram (S3's) for all races. Very easy to win without a Zonda in the line-up, but still winnable racing against the Zonda

NA Sports - Fully tuned Dodge Ram (S3's) for all races. Very easy to win without a Zonda in the line-up, but still winnable racing against the Zonda

Mullen, the RAM as most, if not all, here know is a 200 point gathering twinturbo supercharged NOS injected hoover or PD glitch. Thx for the update. 👍 If you find a less likely car that can do it too I'd be happy to add it. :)

One of the members gathered a near 20k with the RAM. I'd have to check my own stats to see if I did the same. :scared:
The RAM is mentioned in post #2 but won't get a separate mention in all the 'listings'. The GSX R4 and the Elise type 72 fall (nearly) in the same category but are 'socially accepted' ;)

AMG.

you dont have to get so touchy mate

calm down

Before you have a go at well respected people on this forum why don't YOU read the thread - 200 A-Spec points races. It's as clear as day to most of us!!:dunce: :dunce:

nige

Before you have a go at well respected people on this forum why don't YOU read the thread - 200 A-Spec points races. It's as clear as day to most of us!!:dunce: :dunce:

nige

i missread it - but nop fairenough have your little moment of having a go :grumpy:

i missread it - but nop fairenough have your little moment of having a go :grumpy:

Just think before you post. There are many guys on here who are willing to help but not if you show the kind of immaturity that we have seen so far.

Would be nice to get to back to what this thread is really intended for!
nige

Just think before you post. There are many guys on here who are willing to help but not if you show the kind of immaturity that we have seen so far.

Would be nice to get to back to what this thread is really intended for!
nige

well was there really any need for you to get involved in the first place

and who said i needed help on it ANYWAY !

OK. I think we all know what markt4 did wrong. No need to go on about it.

You may want to lose the attitude though, mark.

Now, lets get back on topic.

OK. I think we all know what markt4 did wrong. No need to go on about it.

You may want to lose the attitude though, mark.

Now, lets get back on topic.

Hallelujah, well said Daan

nige

Well, on topic, just started my quest for 200 A-Spec's (i.e. 100K one day) and...finding some issues with the Sunday Cup.

The suggestion is to use a 70hp Vitz and I interpreted this as using a stock ('cept for oil change) used Vitz F lying around in my garage. However, when I entered it often I would only get around the mid-100s in points, and I had to use ballast to get it near 200. (I think one race with a Miata lead I got 170-180-ish with 150 ballast, if that helps) I suppose I could've changed tires too but I was guessing that weight would affect my performance less.

That, and I couldn't win a few of the races (Motorland and HSR) without a super-handy bottle of nitrous installed, but maybe I'm not as good a driver as you peoples are. Incidentally, that bottle lasts almost the whole 2 laps on High Speed Ring even when I'm using it the whole time :lol:

But if I read correctly any non-power/non-weight mods (and tires/downforce) shouldn't affect a car's A-Spec pointage, so theoretically I should deck out my vehicle with all the transmission and suspension stuff next time too if necessary, right?

Well, on topic, just started my quest for 200 A-Spec's (i.e. 100K one day) and...finding some issues with the Sunday Cup.

The suggestion is to use a 70hp Vitz and I interpreted this as using a stock ('cept for oil change) used Vitz F lying around in my garage. However, when I entered it often I would only get around the mid-100s in points, and I had to use ballast to get it near 200. (I think one race with a Miata lead I got 170-180-ish with 150 ballast, if that helps) I suppose I could've changed tires too but I was guessing that weight would affect my performance less.

That, and I couldn't win a few of the races (Motorland and HSR) without a super-handy bottle of nitrous installed, but maybe I'm not as good a driver as you peoples are. Incidentally, that bottle lasts almost the whole 2 laps on High Speed Ring even when I'm using it the whole time :lol:

But if I read correctly any non-power/non-weight mods (and tires/downforce) shouldn't affect a car's A-Spec pointage, so theoretically I should deck out my vehicle with all the transmission and suspension stuff next time too if necessary, right?

Your absolutely right. Putting on transmission and suspension mods doesn't in itself add to hp therefore has no effect on a-spec points. Have you tried putting miles on the VitZ to lower it's hp? You should as a result be able to use better tyres. Improved handling is always crucial in these tricky races.
nige

Well, I actually did manage to finish the series after installing the nitrous. But for your other tip, how many miles would I need to have an effect on a car's HP? I assume it would be a lot. Maybe 30K would be enough? That's how many the Vitz came with when I bought it :D

Thanks for the tips. Will post again if I encounter trouble.

Well, I actually did manage to finish the series after installing the nitrous. But for your other tip, how many miles would I need to have an effect on a car's HP? I assume it would be a lot. Maybe 30K would be enough? That's how many the Vitz came with when I bought it :D

Thanks for the tips. Will post again if I encounter trouble.

To lose horsepower you install all REMOVABLE power upgrades. Biggest Turbo, Race exhaust and chip. Install tranny too. Go to test track for 5 credits or so.
Run car at top speed to see if it will redline. If it does exit and put Bob in the car. Run (a new car) for 1440 laps (= approx 9000 miles) till it's got that 9000 on the clock. When wearing down a car it needs to redline preferably all the time but that's not always possible. If it doesnt redline at all you'll find you will need to run many many many more laps to lose the hp.

DO NOT refresh oil, but you may want to refresh your chassis.
Enter the race again and add weight and lesser quality tyres on the FRONT. You can fit better tyres on the rear if you want as that doesnt affect Aspec points. E.g. N1/N3.
Running down cars will in some cases allow you to run on N2s instead of N1s (e.g. Saleen)

AMG.

To lose horsepower you install all REMOVABLE power upgrades. Biggest Turbo, Race exhaust and chip. Install tranny too. Go to test track for 5 credits or so.
Run car at top speed to see if it will redline. If it does exit and put Bob in the car. Run (a new car) for 1440 laps (= approx 9000 miles) till it's got that 9000 on the clock. When wearing down a car it needs to redline preferably all the time but that's not always possible. If it doesnt redline at all you'll find you will need to run many many many more laps to lose the hp.

DO NOT refresh oil, but you may want to refresh your chassis.
Enter the race again and add weight and lesser quality tyres on the FRONT. You can fit better tyres on the rear if you want as that doesnt affect Aspec points. E.g. N1/N3.
Running down cars will in some cases allow you to run on N2s instead of N1s (e.g. Saleen)

AMG.

Cheers AMG - You beat me to it !!!!👍 👍
nige

Professional hall: GT World Championship Race 1 - Tokyo
Car: Chaparral 2J Race Car '70 R3 tyres + 15W, 200 pts.
Can't claim I ran it truly clean as I bumped in to a couple of walls on occasion. No intentional wallriding done. Had to run this race 4 times to win. MoV 0.330s. Phew.
Lineup
AudiR8 pits on lap 9
787B (lap 9)
Fort GT LM
CLK GTR
Minolta (7)
Me (no pit)

The 787 and R8 are the ones to beat.

Professional hall: GT World Championship Race 7 - Opera Paris
Car: Chaparral 2J Race Car '70 R2 tyres 200 pts.
Lineup
BMWMclaren etc pits on 9
R92CP pits on 8 and 16 (the fastest, despite pitting twice)
Minolta 8 and 16
Chap 2J 16/17
R89C 9
Me (no pit)

I wasn't expecting this because previous attempts failed miserably. :grumpy: Happy to report that the Chap came through for me today and win clean with an unexpected MoV of 21.xxx seconds. :) :) It has lost some hp due to the 6500 miles it now has on the clock. Just checked the oil, it's not brand new but still yellow. Get in front of the other Chap and you've won the race easy.

The only race to clear is HK :scared:

Edit:
Hong Kong now beaten too in the same car on R2s. I lost the first attempt badly but it gave me an insight on how to run this track again. I shortened the tranny because I didnt even reach 3rd gear on the long straight. Auto 12 was selected (no testing done)
Suspension set to 8.3/9.3 (just softened it by a nice number) height 60/60 bound/rebound 5/5,8/8

Lineup PAL5
Nissan 390R (pit 9)
pescarolo courage (11)
jag (8,16)
peugeot 905 (12)
bentley (10)

The 390 held the pesc and jag for 2.5 laps 👍 then jag got in front in hairpin (top minimap). I managed to climb to 2nd place when jag pitted. Pescarolo in the lead by 9.x secs. This varied by a second. The jag rejoined in 4th. Pesc pitted on lap 11 and I took the lead by 10secs over the jag who'd climbed back in to 2nd. He even managed to narrow it down to 5 secs :scared: and then he pitted again. I'd forgotten he would. Pesc takes over 2nd place but finishes 15.199 secs behind me. The scoreboard just managed to capture that.
Another nice clean race for 200 points.

All GTWC races except for Motegi Oval (Nissan 390) done with the Chap 2J.
GTWC => archived !!

AMG.

Professional Hall, World Classics

Finally got a 200 pointer at the 'Ring! :D

I used the BLRA with N2/N3 @ 102 Hp (Semi, Chip, No oil). Set the NOS @ 75 and added 80 Kg ballast, against;
Alfa GTA, C1 Vette, Alfa GSS, Duetto and the SL300.

The Benz started out P5 and was the main opponent, followed closely by the GTA. Tried to avoid getting double teamed on the straights by forcing them to the grass. What surprised me was that it was easier to keep them close behind for the back straight and just drive with the rear view mirror. If I got too far ahead, the SL would come flying up and was harder to block.
Really good racing! Report pending.

John

Video --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qkh-DOX1t_4

This is probably kind of pointless for many of the people here, but I think it deserves saying because it's not listed in the summary at the start of the thread. I'm just starting my A-spec run and I'm almost done in the Beginner hall. I noticed that the MR Challenge has almost nothing written about it - just "MGF, details unknown."

Anyway, I used the admittedly cheap Lotus Elise Type 72 here and so far it's working fine. My setup is as follows:

No oil change
Sports muffler
S1/S3 tires
NOS set at max power, min length
200 ballast, set all the way to the front (I find this actually helps handling immensely)
Full drivetrain, suspension, brake mods

The lineup you compete against in the MR Challenge seems to be tougher than the Spider & Roadster races that I just finished earlier, with the NSX, the Lotus Esprit, and the ASL Garaiya. Most people here would probably be able to beat this whole series without NOS using the Elise 72, but I'm not that good of a driver.

My only hang-up now is New York. I just can't block well enough to keep all those fast cars from passing me on the long straights. I'm thinking of dropping down to N3 tires (I sometimes have trouble with N1 and N2 tires, but I may as well try them too) in order to get some extra power, but I'm not sure it would make enough of a difference to make up for the loss of grip.

Last thing - I want to thank everyone on the forums here for making so many resources available! Racing for A-spec points is fun - it gives me some incentive to make these races a challenge. So many of these races were ones that I did with grossly overpowered cars early in the game though.

Professional
NA sports -Infineon-200pts
CLIO Renault Sport V6 24v '00
Racing exhaust,sports chip,s2's,all non-horsepower upgrades, nos equipped but not needed. MOV .7ish

line up (in order of finish)
TVR Tamora '02
BMW M3 CSL '03
PAgani Zonda c12 '00
TVR Cerbera Speed Six '97
CHevrolet Camaro SS '00

Apricot Hill Raceway B 200 pts
263 hp, Semi-Racing exhaust,no chip,s2's,all non-horsepower upgrades, nos equipped and used. MOV .012sh(lost first attempt by.009 to corvette)

line up (in order of finish)
PAgani Zonda c12 '00
Acura NSX coupe '97
Chevrolet Corvette z06(c5) '00
Pontiac GTO Coupe '04
Calaway c12 '03

Twin Ring Motegi Road Course 200 pts
272 hp, Semi-Racing exhaust, Sports Chip,s2's,all non-horsepower upgrades, nos equipped and used. MOV .58

line up (in order of finish
TVR Cerbera Speed Six '97
TVR Tamora '02
Nissan 350z (z33) '03
Ford Mustang SVT Cobra R '00
Audi S4 '03

Special Stage Route 5 B 200pts
272 hp, Semi-Racing exhaust, Sports Chip,s2's,all non-horsepower upgrades, nos equipped and used. MOV .852

line up (lost the line up, hit the wrong button)

Trial Mountain 200pts
264 hp, Sports exhaust,sports chip,s2's,all non-horsepower upgrades, nos equipped and used ( better driver probably can do without ). MOV .632

line up ( in order of finish)
Proto Motors SPirra 4.6 V-8 '04
TVR 350c '03
CHevrolet Camaro SS '00
Calaway c12 '03
Pontiac GTO Coupe '04

Boxer Spirit
Infineon Raceway Sports Car Course 200pts
Suburu Impreza STi Prodrive Style '01
288hp, Sports exhaust, NOS.

line up ( in order of finish)
RUF BTR '86