*being updated, no fighting please* GT5 Master Feature List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just two things you should change:
Tesla to the new manufacturers (you also mention electric cars but i think its a significant new manufacturer).

"- Photo Stage (Trailer with aeroplane in background is example of a 'staged' scene)"
We dont know if this is such a "stage", could be just for the trailer or something different.

Good job on the list though.

Just two things you should change:
Tesla to the new manufacturers (you also mention electric cars but i think its a significant new manufacturer).

"- Photo Stage (Trailer with aeroplane in background is example of a 'staged' scene)"
We dont know if this is such a "stage", could be just for the trailer or something different.

Good job on the list though.

Got it.

BTW to all the guys with suggestions, i do appreciate it. If you see a mistake, please do point it out, i don't bite. Well, unless you create a new release date thread!

It can't be an exact number can it, each car will use a different number of polygons. The track count will be a set number, the polygon count will depend on the car.

Hey, at least we wont have to look at blurry bits or jagged edges on the cars. Meaning we wont have to Photoshop all those horrible things out before posting Photomode pictures on here.

Since the news page clearly states that 3D is confirmed, i have now moved that from rumors to official.

Also added GPS data functionality.

Since the news page clearly states that 3D is confirmed, i have now moved that from rumors to official.

Also added GPS data functionality.

👍

what is the correct interpretation, if it's possible to be sure?
a) it will have an option to run in 2D / 3D
b) there will be 2 different releases

Alright time to update the start of the thread. We need to put reverse lights in, night rally, headlights that switch on and off, headlights that have the ability to brighten, dynamic crowds, undersides of cars modelled, official NASCAR rules, photo mode updates, online updates, option to syncrhronise the time of day to real life, new smoke, grass particles, better AI, accurately recreated graffiti on Nurburgring, more formula one teams and functional horns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back