Bentley speed 8, mercedes 787B or peugeot 908 HDi?

  • Thread starter Thread starter SickStorm
  • 19 comments
  • 2,722 views
Messages
4
Messages
jeger_1
I am going to take the 9 hour, 9000km and the 24h race and I am thinking on which car I should use, bentley speed 8, mercedes 787B or the peugeot 908 HDi?
 
Probably the 908, best blend of driver enjoyment for a long stint.
 
i havent driven the 787B but the bentley's rear end will slide out like crazy on tsukuba, im fairly sure the 908's handle the same. For the 24 hours they should be fine, my pick would be the 908 though.
 
Borrow a X2010 Red Bull car (for the 1000km race) Or any other car.
 
I have the red bull x2010 but I want a little challenge ;)
 
I did it with a stock 908 dont slide a deal and it packs **** loads of torque
 
I've never heard of a Mercedes 787B. :D

Hehehe. Anyway, I would go for the Mazda 787B. 👍
 
I have the red bull x2010 but I want a little challenge ;)

a tiny little wheeeeeeeny bit of challenge, at least for Tsukuba 9h :)

Go for the 908 or the Speed 8, they're a bit less stressfull to drive. Especially the Peugeot is very predictable, that's a factor if you're in a really long race.
 
The 908 carries consistent grip everywhere. Very easy to drive and makes very good power.
 
I've never heard of a Mercedes 787B. :D

Hehehe. Anyway, I would go for the Mazda 787B. 👍

That's probably the best Le Mans car ever! Now back to the topic, I would say take the 787B too. Cockpit mode! :drool:
 
787B - car is very light, and very fast. Second on the cockpit mode - center position rules.
 
On the subject of Merc's i'd take the Sauber over any of them but out of those three I'm on the 787B bandwagon here.👍
 
I'd go for the 908, just because an in-car view is a lot easier then doing out of car views.
 
Bentley Speed 8 is still the fastest lap time on my Top Gear Test Track board (I didn't test F1 or X2010). Not sure how well it'd do on larger tracks though...
 
Don't forget the sound.... 9 hours of it. Some cars sound far more soothing than others.
 
The 787. And good luck OP in that 55 hour, 9,000 km race! ;)
 
If these are the 3 cars you've narrowed it down to for the 9hr Tsukuba then be prepared to be bored silly for at least 8:58 of those 9hrs...Instead try a detuned Suzuki GSX R/4 (225-250hp)and have some fun.
 
Back