Best 500 pp stock car?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dagger311
  • 16 comments
  • 6,330 views
Messages
6,658
United States
Marietta, GA
Messages
Dagger31198
I need it as close to 500 as possible, for the event. I'm going to try my 499 pp Tesla signature performance later, but I have a feeling it will be out accelerated.
 
I used a r34 gtr v-spec II to do this event, but what shocked me is there are a Lexus ISF & GTR '07 you have to race against. Both of these cars are over 500pp stock...
 
i used the Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione '08 (500pp), he was on my "want" list anyways
 
i used the Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione '08 (500pp), he was on my "want" list anyways
First off, wow, someone else is awake at this hour, and second, the car is 500 pp stock?
 
First off, wow, someone else is awake at this hour, and second, the car is 500 pp stock?

i think we live in different time zone (i'm from belgium) so its 10.30 here.
and yes he is stock 500pp
 
i think we live in different time zone (i'm from belgium) so its 10.30 here.
and yes he is stock 500pp
Oh, ok. In Georgia It's 4:47 A.M.
 
Well, I over-thought this event (500pp series with no tuning allowed, right?) and crunched a lot of power-to-weight ratio numbers for cars in the 480-500pp range. The TVR Tamora was the clear winner at 3.072 (!!!) and also can be used for the British Lightweights event in I-B. Great little car, can't recommend it highly enough. Just don't change the oil first, it'll kick it up to 505pp & 361hp. Although, you can use the power limiter to bring you back down to 500pp.

TVR Tamora '02: 345hp, 290 ft-lb torque in a 1060kg FR car for only 71,000 credits? SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY! :D

Someone also mentioned the RUF BTR, it had the second-best results coming in at 3.206 kg per hp.

If anyone is interested in the stock power-to-weight-ratio results for about 20 cars in the 480-500pp range, let me know and I can post the full list.
 
I need it as close to 500 as possible, for the event. I'm going to try my 499 pp Tesla signature performance later, but I have a feeling it will be out accelerated.
I believe I used the Mazda6 Touring Car if I'm not mistaken. Piece of cake
 
BMW M3 GTR- 497pp stock. I happened to have it, works great.
 
BMW M3 GTR- 497pp stock. I happened to have it, works great.
Oh yeah, that's the one I used too. Must've gotten the Mazda touring for something else...
 
Agree about the Alfa 8c, great as a car fresh out the dealership, quicker than the Boss Mustang for sure.
 
I think I'll do the Tamora, since it is statistically the best.
 
If i remember it right you can use a car or buy a car that stock is over 500pp and then powerlimit it down to 500pp if you make no other upgrades to the car. I believe the game allows that
 
Camaro SS is pretty good, the thing can do 498 pp stock, and it corners surprisingly well. Plus a big V8 = Big fun~
 
Back