Best album of 2005 (nominations closed)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Silverzone
  • 128 comments
  • 6,234 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
a6m5
I'd like to nominate my final two choices:

Kasabian - Kasabian(selftitled)

Kasabian was released in 2004.
 
I just checked www.johnpetrucci.com and it says "Suspended Animation" was released this year. So I have four nominations now:

System Of A Down - Mesmerize

Dream Theater - Octavarium

Queen + Paul Rodgers - Return Of The Champions

John Petrucci - Suspended Animation


Just one spot remaining, let's see if something good comes up.
 
Jack Johnson - In Between Dreams
James Blunt - Back to Bedlam
The Magic Numbers - The Magic Numbers
KT Tunstall - Eye to the Telescope
White Stripes - Get Behind Me Satan
 
Two more from me:-

Sigur Ros - Takk
Death Cab For Cutie - Plans
 
Alright guys it's go time! You have about 5 more days to vote. The poll will be massive,and may result in having to divide up album names into seperate threads with seperate polls. So if anyone has ANY last minute nominations, it'd be wise to do so soon.

Thanks guys,
Clay
 
Nevermind.
 
Okee Dokie. I am uber busy, so expect a poll within 5 days. I'll try and be as prompt as possible. But no more nominations are allowed after this post, and with this post I would like to request the closure of the thread, so If a moderator reads this, please close the thread.

Thank everyone for the nominations.
 
GilesGuthrie
Kasabian was released in 2004.
I belive the U.S. release was in '05. Lot of imported music get delayed release here. Some great albums don't even make it at all(Ocean Colour Scenes :().
 
damn, nevermind. I have the poll up now.. go at it!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back