Best Album Of 2006! Polls Closed. Winner: Stadium ArcadiumMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Silverzone
  • 28 comments
  • 1,524 views

10,000 Days or Stadium Arcadium?

  • Red Hot Chili Peppers - Stadium Arcadium

    Votes: 19 51.4%
  • Tool - 10,000 Days

    Votes: 18 48.6%

  • Total voters
    37
  • Poll closed .
Very hard poll as both are favorite bands, but I just like 10,000 better.
 
10,000 has more Prog in it... and since I'm such a sucker for prog...
 
10,000 Days – by leaps and bounds.

Stadium Arcadium wasn't anything special IMO.
 
RHCP for me 👍

Not heard the other one, so can't vote for it.
 
Tool; partly because RHCP sucks now and partly because Tool is awesome.
 
10,000 Days – by leaps and bounds.

Stadium Arcadium wasn't anything special IMO.

Agreed. I guess you can already tell who I voted for. Hell I saw them in concert twice when they came around last summer.


;)
 
I finally listened to Stadium Arcadium the other day.. and now I wish I could change my vote :/. I love Stadium Arcadium.
 
I can't take it anymore. I'll vote Tool. Why? I don't like this kind of rock that RHCP play. :dunce: :)
 
Wow. this poll is still really close. Tool only trails by one vote..
 
Is there any way I can change my vote? I originally voted for RHCP, but after listening to Tool's album it just blows it away.
 
Both bands are pretty unique. They both pretty much created their own distinct sound, but the sad part is both of these new albums don't really explore any new ideas on either side. Stadium Arcadium is just a culmination of all other RHCP sounds of previous albums (although they did use the keyboard at some really good moments - end of Wet Sand being a good example) and Tool is droning on with pretty much the same sound.

I'm going to give my vote to the Chili Peppers out of spite. Ha!
 
And now Tool's ahead one. This poll is downright unpredictable. :crazy:
 
Voting has ended, and your choice for best album of the year (by only 1 vote!) is...


RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS - Stadium Arcadium

Thank you for voting!
 
Hooray! :) I feel ignorant voting for Stadium Arcadium without hearing the Tool album (so will have to go shopping this weekend to get this clearly great album) but SA is awesome.

I can't take it anymore. I'll vote Tool. Why? I don't like this kind of rock that RHCP play. :dunce: :)

Hmm. If you have to use one genre tag, i wouldn't pigeon hole it as "rock". It's more "alternative" (which the broadens with elements of "funk", "rock", "pop"). RHCP are not and have never been a "rock band", so i'm not surprised you don't like the kind of rock they play ;)
 
I'm glad, because for me the Tool album left a lot to be desired. RHCP covered all its different styles on Stadium, plus it was a double album.
 
What a tight finish! 👍
 
I have the Pepper's album...it's pretty good actually...im glad it wins the poll.
 
Hmm. If you have to use one genre tag, i wouldn't pigeon hole it as "rock". It's more "alternative" (which the broadens with elements of "funk", "rock", "pop"). RHCP are not and have never been a "rock band", so i'm not surprised you don't like the kind of rock they play ;)

Lol yeah you are right... :crazy: :)
Anyway, congrats to RHCP.... :grumpy:
 
Back