Best All-Around Car In GT4?

• Thread starter dan5682003
  • 82 comments
I definately enjoy driving any of the M3's. Such well rounded cars. I'm really having a lot of fun driving a Subaru Sti Spec C right now. Took me hours to get that thing tuned just right, but it's so much fun now.

im surprised noone has said the r33 or r34 skyline gtrs.... they are fast, great cornering and drifting, look awesome (especially at night), they sound awesome, it is exciting driving them and with all-wheel-drive it has superb traction and good stability, and oh, did i mention how good the stock brakes are? and its bargain price make it my fav all round car in GT4

BMW M3 and M5, Honda NSX Type R, and Ford GT are my other fave rides in GT4

vroomvroom
category 2 id pick a buick special have you tuned one of those before not full power cos then its overpowered around 600bhp is sweet as pie.

can you speak english next time? did u drop out of school at the end of grade 2 or something? :dunce:

here is the quote above translated to english for everyone:

In category 2 I'd pick a Buick Special. Have you tuned one of those before? Dont overpower it, 600hp is sweet as pie

exhorst
can you speak english next time? did u drop out of school at the end of grade 2 or something? :dunce:

here is the quote above translated to english for everyone:

In category 2 I'd pick a Buick Special. Have you tuned one of those before? Dont overpower it, 600hp is sweet as pie

I see you managed to reach for the 'Shift' key when quoting vroomvroom, but not in your own message. Interesting... :sly:

I would pick the Mercedes SL 55 AMG, but with phase 1 weight reduction, semi-racing suspension, chip tuning, and semi-race clutch. I did several events with it and could beat an SLR, Saleen, Cien with it.

It has to be the M3 CSL. It is perfectly balanced and is so easy to drive extremely well.
It has just enough power to make it comnpetitive with much more powerful cars yet it is not overpowered. It just seems to be the perfect car wether its for a leisurly drive or an all out race.

A7X

the best ALL-AROUND car is the hpa r32.

1 its dirt cheap
2 its stupid fast
3 immense grip
4 handles brilliantly when setup well
5 some of the best brakes
6 will beat race cars
7 will win all of the rally, even the hard special condition stuff
8 its canadian 👍

RenesisEvo
It grips if you want it to. It drifts if you want it to. Drive it as smooth as silk, or throw it in corners, it never fails to impress. It has perfectly predictable understeer and oversteer; soo beautifully balanced around any corner, with no stability issues, even with a large turbo in the front. Good on tyres being FR, and doesn't drink fuel like a Yank-tank - easily does 2 sets of tyres for a tank of petrol. Accelerates well with a decent top speed, this high-revving motor has one of the best exhaust notes GT4 has to offer. An absolute joy to drive - never twitchy, but never dull, totally confidence inspiring, and a great way to get 200 A-spec points in a variety of races, which this car can do in its many forms of tune. Turbo or NA, or completely stock, this car is great on any track, at any time.

It is the Amuse S2000 R1.

(I almost want to say "Suzuki GSX-R/4", which is a hair's breadth behind this car in terms of greatness)

have to agree. i used the R1 s2000 for the Tsukuba 9hr endurance.. easily lasted 40 laps without having to pit. drives beautifully. and with the DFP it MAKES you want to do the whole race by yourself! (well it did for me anyways :) )

All rounders...

BMW 330i (Gr8 handling, bags of speed, and you can rev the **** outta it!)

VW Bora V6 4motion (I have turned it into a ****-quick racer)

BMW 2002 Turbo (shifts like i dunno what!)

Mazda 6 MPS (loads of grip, and quicker than a ZOnda C12 [611bhp] around Costa di Amalfi)

Daielus
This is my first post, usually I just browse but this was too hard to pass up.

But seriously I love the Nissan 350Z concept Race Car. (Coincidentally that's the car I used the most to get the RSC HAHA!) It's just a great car all around even though it's not the fastest out there. I upgraded to the Motul Pitwork Z and it's just not the same but I'm working on it.
Hello all...
This is also my first post as im not knowledgable or experienced enough on this game yet to go blatting out incorrect info...lol
I have been testing the various 350Z's around the Nurburgring the last few days and have found the most favorable to be the Motul Pitwork Z.
Reason being that it has a massive weight advantage over some of the other versions...although its only a smidge lighter than the concept version as mentioned above.
Once power is maxed out to over 900bhp and a nos kit it certainly can be a bit twitchy at high speeds and the front end tends to lift very easily and this is most evident on the Nurburgring with the big rise's and steep kerbs.
If your comfatable with the twitchyness then leave it be but if you want abit more of a constant feel then add a bit of weight to it then biased it towards the front.
Also just increase the brakes by 1 stage as any more than that and it will start locking and makes braking less efficient.
The gbox needs altering too...max out 1st gear and increase all the others slightly to suite your driving style and then set 6th for bout 220...any more and it looses overall acceleration to the top end and no gain is made.
Saying all that i still cant get round without stacking yet :banghead: but still manage a 6:30 which should be dropped once I remember where im going :cheers:..(incidently i noticed this chap (CLICKY ) uses the auto version but says the weight is 2376?? and has done it in 05:49...

I think ive missed the point of this thread slightly :dunce:
My fav for pure driving pleasure is the Merc evo fully tuned...its not gobsmacking quick but the feedback is superb...although as soon as its getting outa control you may as well put the controller down and have a bacon sandwich as theirs no chance of recovery unless your name is paul daniels :rolleyes:

There is no "best" car because any car you pick will not be allowed to race in 90% of the races. The best car is the car that can win the race you are running at the time. So, if you are running the 2CV series, the 2CV is the "best" car you have in your garage.
What car I enjoy driving the most is a valid question, however. That would be either the F1 or the 787B. Stock I like the Bathurst and the Honda NSX Concept, for some reason.

There are so many categories for this its hard to decide, but heres my 3 favourites from three main categories

Standard car - Nissan Skyline R33/R34 Various, this car is a legend in real life and is in GT4 for me too.

Tuner car - Amuse S2000 GT1, this car punches well above its weight plain and simple

Racing model - Bmw M3 GTR race car - All things considered this is an amazing car

Just my opinion of course!

I knew this thread was somewhere on this forum.

I must admit though... after searching back 9 pages I found it and the title just made me mad. :irked:

Best, overall, etc etc... I tried searching and searching for this thread so we could get it up in place of the new thread.

Unfortunately, searching for a title that looks like a sentence from a movie awards show is useless. :(

Anyway, this is the thread for discussing your "Best Overall" or "Best All-Around" car. 👍

Have fun. :D

Edit:
Well this is an interesting turn of events.
I merged the "award for best all-around" and the "best car" threads only to find out that the one I thought was new was actually the older thread. :lol:

In any case, I've merged the two and amended the name for ease of searching.

Have fun with the discussion.
Btw, best overall car in my humble opinion...
Skyline R34

Street stock, tuned, tuner, race... there is a good skyline in each of those categories and anything that diverse needs a little respect.

No one-trick pony there! :dopey: 👍

What a totally stupid thread - is someone bored ?

There are many good cars that you can fall in love with and do multiple races, not just win but compete in. I am still finding new cars to use in my aspec quest that are really fun to drive.

I recommend you try to use as many cars as possible...

Steven

Latest Posts

Back