best BOV noise

• Thread starter baxi
  • 10 comments
yeeeeeeeup. MMM hMM. All the turbos sound the same. No matter what. Take the ford focus and the skyline.(random pick, not implying any rice vs. muscle). They both have the same blow off valve noise. Period.

Well, they don't all have identical noises like those two, but they're too close to tell the difference. The biggest variation throughout the game is volume. The '97/8 GT-ONE Race Car has an outrageously loud BOV. The stock 300ZX 2+2 has a significantly quieter one.

You´re the idiot. Matter of fact I can smell your type from a distance. "Using turbos is cheating" - small minded guy.
Guess we´d still only have 4 cylinder cars cause you know any more would be cheating. It´s a just another system and it happens to work wonders. The power isn´t fake it´s there. Period.

And by the way you can´t be against turbos... cause you use one yourself, thing is your blow off valve is broken so you have this great pressure inside your head and you can´t think right, right?

Take your "only american cars are great" fixation or your " the rice boy in my school keeps bugging me about my car mom!" frustration or whatever is bugging you and go somewhere else; this is a game related thread. No use for pointless worn-up discussions.

Back