Best car fitted with Lambo door

  • Thread starter Thread starter m7ammed
  • 70 comments
  • 10,455 views
barryl85
Why be like this? We could brand everything!
:dunce: 1st car to have electric windows should have been the only car :dunce:

Lambo doors suit this car so much!
[Image]

👍

:lol: ha ha... they arn't even symetrical. and electric windows is your only defense?
eek3.gif
 
Taurine
Well then don't refer to them as Lambo doors :rolleyes: Call them something else if you're going to be so anal and intentionally irritating about it.

You missed the point completely in the hunt for humour, well done you deserve a medal.

He did!

Young_Warrior
As for that SL those scissor doors are a bit weird.

They are called Lambo doors if you want to purchase them anyway so why should we change the name?

Taurine i find you offensive with some of your sarcy comments "if you're going to be so anal " it wasn't directed at me but what is that suppose to mean?
 
Young_Warrior
Basically following other members words like a puppy dog.

Much like you did with the electric window comment? :rolleyes:

Give it up man, being an internet hardass gets you know where.

You don't have muscles on the internet.

barryl85
He did!

They are called Lambo doors if you want to purchase them anyway so why should we change the name?

Taurine i find you offensive with some of your sarcy comments "if you're going to be so anal " it wasn't directed at me but what is that suppose to mean?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anal_retentive
 
VIPFREAK
:lol: ha ha... they arn't even symetrical. and electric windows is your only defense?
eek3.gif

:lol: ha ha.... you are so funny! 10/10 for that one - i couldnt care what you think - i only used electric windows as an example for narrow minded people to see a simple example of what yous are stating.
 
Taurine
Much like you did with the electric window comment? :rolleyes:

Give it up man, being an internet hardass gets you know where.

You don't have muscles on the internet.

Look whose talking. The lectric windows thing was a valid point. By your theory it was kinda like a fact. But to say that scissor doors only look good on lambos is not a fact. Plus I stated earlier in my disagreement to the fact that scissor doors should only be on lambos. What has any of this got to do with being a hard ass. How about you pull that broom stick out your ass and tell your mom to stop spiking your food with estrogen cause your just being...............
 
Wow, I thought this was the drift forum for a min there... why isn't this? :dopey:
 
Taurine

Wow i never knew what the word anal stood for! :dunce:

You dont see the point - i know why you used the word and i will explain.

Hee hee look everyone i can use the word anal on gt planet hee hee.

I dont want to argue with anyone here and i respect everyones opinion but i hate when people try to be smart with their comments!
 
:lol: I'd hate to see what "dumb" comments look like then. :dopey:
 
barryl85
I dont want to argue with anyone here and i respect everyones opinion but i hate when people try to be smart with their comments!

..yet you think I'm the one jumping to conclusions? 'Being anal' is an almost everyday term for me.

I for one do not think I am better then everyone else on this forum, case in point: Young_Warrior.
 
cars that are produced with "lambo" doors i can accept, immitations just look lame, example
lambo-doors.jpg

or maybe this chav got it cos hes got a small garage :lol: and it gets worse
688415_5_full.jpg

heaven forbid anyone who dares to use gullwings
Gullwing%20Spit.jpg

sometimes, and really sometimes it might just look ok on the right cars, like that kleeman up the page but not on every car...
 
The last one pwns the others above it in your post.

But you got to remember the Mercedes-Benz 300SL Gulwing had Gulwing doows before Lambos.
 
What bothers me is every freak out there that puts LAMBO doors on turning cars makes they look cool, i always say THAT CAR SUCKS, THE DOORS ONLY LOOK GOOD ON LAMBOS, though they still do it. Im fine with sucide doors on the cars, but not lambo's.



LAMBO DOORS ONLY LOOK GOOD ON LAMBO'S, PERIOD.
 
If the doors are engineered well enough then it's fine but for the most part lambo doors are hack and slash jobs. Lambo doors don't really fit the look of many cars but then again everyone appreciates different looks.
 
Ram-Rod
What bothers me is every freak out there that puts LAMBO doors on turning cars makes they look cool, i always say THAT CAR SUCKS, THE DOORS ONLY LOOK GOOD ON LAMBOS, though they still do it. Im fine with sucide doors on the cars, but not lambo's.



LAMBO DOORS ONLY LOOK GOOD ON LAMBO'S, PERIOD.
So what you are saying is that scissor door do not look good on anything but a Lamborghini? What about this?
bugatti.jpg

Or how about this?
13_G.sized.jpg

Or even this:
w83.jpg

But, of course, if you say they don't look good on ANYTHING but a Lamborghini, then I guess they don't. Which, coincidentally, is odd, because the Bugatti EB110 did scissor doors far better than any Lamborghini barring the Murcielago. Does this mean, as vice versa, that any Lamborghini without scissor doors is not a Lamborghini (not counting the Gallardo, which really isn't a Lamborghini)?
 
Thats not what im sayin Tornado. Im saying the dony look good to me on the import cars. They look fine to me on Vectors and Bugatti's even Ferrari's, But the only look Perfect on lambo's.
 
Want some style... try suicide doors and they are actually functional like on the RX-8. :dopey:
 
Tell me how this is "cool" and if it is to you PLEASE CHECK YOURSELF INTO THE NEAREST MENTAL INSTITUTION IMMEADIATELY

183.JPG


159.JPG
 
VIPFREAK
Tell me how this is "cool" and if it is to you PLEASE CHECK YOURSELF INTO THE NEAREST MENTAL INSTITUTION IMMEADIATELY

Those two cars are over the top, nobody said those were nice.

You picked the two ugliest cars to show pictures of!

The VW doesnt even have 'Lambo' doors so why did you post?

And the BMW is Ridiculous, so there we agree on something but Lambo doors suit more than just lamborghini's!
 
IMO if people spend money on doing things to their car that don't make it faster/handle better then it's a waste of cash. Why? Nobody would even know as you drove past so you have to be a proper cruise type which is just wrong, again IMO.
 
Wow, that took less time than I thought for you guys to prove my point. :dopey:
 
Milliethemutt
IMO if people spend money on doing things to their car that don't make it faster/handle better then it's a waste of cash. Why? Nobody would even know as you drove past so you have to be a prope cruise type which is just wrong, again IMO.


I completely agree, lol!

Though none will notice until they open their doors...
 
pffft, see what i mean when i say they only belong on super cars like ferrari, lambo, bugatti, vector etc. I agree that sucide doors would make the look "cool" as some people call it, but every punk out there who does that just COPIED Lamborghini's idea. It has almost runied the who " Lambo " doors.
 
i want some of the doors on my house :dopey:

on topic though, most super cars, will look good with a set of Lambo Doors, but Peugeot's, VW's and other choice cars of Pikeys, Chav's & Ricers, look hidious with door mods like that. But the Merc, and BMW look fine because they can carry it off well, being big and powerfull cars, a little 106 with Lambo doors just looks plain silly. :yuck:

BTW i had to look in the GT4 manual to see how to spell "Peugeot" :dopey: :dunce: :ouch:
 
The reason the cars have "Lambo" doors (or that style) is because they were DESIGNED that way. So the cars that came factory with those doors look right/better with them. There are the Gullwing doors from the 50's M-B 300SL which I haven't seen imitated with a kit. Also are the Enzo/SLR style which I think look really sweet(I haven't seen imitation kits for these neither). Now, when you buy a "Lambo" door kit, your basically making your car something it's not(imitation Lambo). Get the kit for what it is, a Vertical door kit. I've seen one that can have the door angle at 90 degrees(aka perpendicular). I'd rather have stock doors but if I had to choose I'd have the 90 degree vertical door kit instead of the 30-60 degree "Lambo" kit on my car (1989 Celica). The doors won't look right on EVERY car, though there are some that can pull off the look if kitted.
 
actually..When you buy a different hinge kit..you're not trying to make your car look like a lamborghini..

You're making your cars doors hinge differently from most of the other people who own that car...

Individuality is a bad thing now with cars?

Wow this has really let me down, I thought people in the automotive forum would respect this....

Lambo did it to their cars FOR individuality..
Now bringing that sense to other cars is a bad thing?

Well someoen tell AMG,imola,saleen,hamann,mugen,amuse,vielside,cosworth,koenig, brabus, TRD, and every other aftermarket performance company that offers body modification that they are wrong and fools for doing it....the morons!
 
That may be true, but why advertised as Lambo kits(there are ads at the bottom of this page sometimes that say this)? It's all cool to hook up your car and be original but there's a point to when you gotta know better, and just say NO. And not everything looks right on your car/truck/SUV. Then again everyone has their own opinion. There are bodykits out there that look just bland and lame, (right now what comes to mind is a lot of the Erebuni kits, dang NOPI.com).

Here's a link (from many others) talking of the kit and pics: http://www.aerokits.net/DiabloHinge/gtf.htm <<This is the most "Lambo" resemblance I've seen out of any kit.

edit: I'm more into getting performance out of a car than looks, which puts me on the fence on this subject. If you look at the supercars with the scissor doors they open in one motion making them more functional than the aftermarket kits being sold for cars without them. I would like to see a car with a kit like that open just like that, but it's not likely, why? Design. And if anybody saw TOP GEAR on wednesday 9/14 you'd know exactly what I'm talking about in regards to functionality(parallel parking a Countach/driving in reverse). The kits out there have you do two motions to get the effect and when I look at them and compare to the supercars it doesn't look the same. Going on, the fact that you can open them like normal to avoid attention is a nice feature. But when does a Lamborghini open its doors out AND up to get that look. The Gallardo opens just out. The calling them "Lambo" doors threw me off when I first seen them. Anyways, who am I kidding, I might end up finding myself doing that to my own car.
 
VIPFREAK
I like this Bimmer. It looks like it's blowing up! :lol: I wouldn't drive it personally, but it sure is amusing.
 
because when people see those doors what do they think of..

What childhood fantasy car comes into mind?...The lambo...

In actually it's not "lamborghini door hinges" and you know that...

But it's just visual association that spawned the name
 
Back