best driving song?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter millencolin
  • 51 comments
  • 2,370 views
Van Halen - Panama
 
There's nothing better than rolling down your windows on a sunny day, sparking up a cigarette, and listening to "Boys of Summer" while you cruise.
 
Open Road Song - Eve 6
 
two lane highway- rob zombie
actually most of the rob zombie songs are good for drivin round with.
 
Techno Bass Crew - German Auto Ban Mix or something with auto ban in it.

Just make sure you have the bass...on.
 
Originally posted by oscarfulz
Stone Temple Pilots - Sex Type Thing!
:odd: You do know that song is about date rape, right?

I would pic something more appropriate, like "Magic Carpet Ride" by Steppenwolf, perhaps?
 
Originally posted by Solid Lifters
:odd: You do know that song is about date rape, right?

PD Thought it was appropriate, it was used in the NA version of GT2. Mind you at the time I never really listened to the lyrics.

I think maybe Naked Sunday by STP might have been a better choice.
 
something with a nice beat fast or slow trance or classic rock i dont care just somthing to pump up the volume!
 
Skyscraper - Daiki Kasho (nothing better then having the best GT3 song blasting on huge Subs, an Amp, and Tweets)

I get scared when I put this song on, because I fear it might put me into one of those catatonic trance states, I experience when playing GT3. Hey it happens, i've listened to it so much it becomes natural.
 
Originally posted by me
when i'm driving i like to listen to anything rock or metal on a tape, if i don't have one (sometimes i forget and take 'em inside, and for get to return it the next) i just put it on the local rock station 99.9 KISW the rock of Seattle www.kisw.com

Some Songs I should add that are cool to be listening while driving are:
Living After Midnight
You've Got Another Thing Comin'
Heading out the Highway
and Breaking the Law all by Judas Priest.
 
Any Metallica I can drive to pretty good.
Kid Rock - Son of Detroit
A lot of Country songs to.
 
my Initial D MP3 compilation...73 songs in total, every song that was ever used in the series, and the movie..best driving music ever!!!
the **** literally makes you want to drive faster!
 
right on! where did you get this music? im just looking for some on limewire....
 
They Might Be Giants – AKA Driver
 
"Hey, Nyquil Driver, get out my lane, get out my way!"
;)
 
Ooh, I forgot to tell you that my aunt gave me John Henry and Elephant for my birthday. :D
 
Where the Streets have no name by U2 is damn good too. I love the intro to that song gives me the chills, man! *shudders*
 
Back