Best front end

  • Thread starter Thread starter Azure Flare
  • 42 comments
  • 12,366 views

Azure Flare

Daihatsu Midget is Love. Daihatsu Midget is Life.
(Banned)
Messages
9,871
Messages
race_emhard
We've got rear ends, now how about front ends.

I quite like this
lamborghini-gallardo-lp560431.jpg
 
I have a soft spot for Astons and almond headlights rule.
Aston_Martin_DB9_front_20080225.jpg
 
I should make a thread about best side ends...
 
One of my favorites because it just would kill you just by looking at you...

roadandtrack_supersnake.jpg
 
+1!
 
frontEndLoader.jpg


Oh, didn't you mean Front End Loaders?
 
1968-Ford-Mustang-Fastback-GT390-Bullitt.jpg


Definitely McQueen's modified '68 Mustang GT 390. There is just something about the lack of... everything... that makes this Mustang the best ever. Period.
 
I can't let that diablo slide without questioning its headlights which look strikingly similar to those of a 300zx..............
 
They ARE 300ZX headlights, they even say nissan on the back of them.

Love the diablo front end though, my favourite however is the McLaren F1 LM. I love cars where the bonnet starts low then arches up over the wheels but stays fairly low in the middle. C3 Corvette Stingray is another one.
 
-> Here are my list:

Honda S2000 (AP1/AP2)
22341_1091035452935_1737980160_175850_509496_n.jpg


Mitsubishi Galant VR-4
galant_vr4a.jpg


BMW M5 (E39)
bmw_e39_m5-thumb.jpg


BMW 7er (E38) [I call this car "Superior", I don't know why...]
1250849769_1.gif


Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution V
mitsubishi-evo-v.jpg


Ford Crown Victoria P71 Police Interceptor
undercover-police-crown-vic.jpg


Toyota Supra Mk.IV
toyota-supra.jpg


Ford Mustang [SN92] SVT Cobra S/C
hrdp_0401_09_z+2004_ford_mustang_cobra+driver_side_view.jpg


Porsche 993 GT2
993-gt2-negro.jpg


TVR Speed 12 prototype
TVR-Speed_12_mp87_pic_26482.jpg


Ferrari F40
Ferrari%20F40%20front.jpg


Mitsubishi Pajero Evolution
Pajero_Evo_1997-99_30.jpg


McLaren F1 [The McDaddy]
mclarenf1front.jpg


Honda/Acura NSX (NA1/NA2)
2000-Acura-NSX-Front-Side-e1282478398288-590x442.jpg
03-acura-nsx-front.jpg


Special Mention

Honda HSV-010 GT
2010_Honda_HSV-010_GT_11.jpg


^ Thats it for now... :sly:
 
ChevyCST10PU-1969BobSeigriestSr.jpg


Oh and this one v will eat you.
max_overdrive3.png
 
I nominate the 1959 Dodge:

1959dodge.jpg
 
The obligatory mention
1962_Ferrari_250_GTO_front.jpg

And these beauties
4774d1143339232-lame-grey-windsheild-frame-ferrari-250-california.jpg

1962%20Ferrari%20250%20GTL.jpg

classic-cars-ferrari-250-gtb-swb-Ferrari-250-GTB-SWB-01-Frontal-Ferrari-250-GTB-SWB_headergallery.jpg
 
I particularly like:


De Tomaso Pantera
1986-DeTomaso-Pantera-Red-Front-st.jpg


2G Eclipse
8889421_1.jpg


Ford GT
2008-GeigerCars-Ford-GT-Front-Angle-1-1024x768.jpg
 
DeTomaso Mangusta. always loved it.
AZ09_r217_01.jpg


the mercielago lp670-4 sv
000-3d-model-lambo%20murcielago%20sv%201.jpg


jenson interceptor
modelpicture.php


Koenigsegg Agera
2010-Koenigsegg-Agera-LAD1.jpg


BMW 507
BMW_507.jpg


Porsche 911 GT1
1998_le_mans_winning_porsche_gt1_1-568-426.jpg
 
Back