• nissan skyline

Votes: 45 26.3%
  • subaru 22b

Votes: 13 7.6%
  • toyota supra

Votes: 13 7.6%

• Total voters
rigdon
I would take the NSX hands down over any of the others. I love this car; it's handling is awesome.

the rx-7 or gt-r might dominate................... until the first corner!!!!

nsx all the way baby compared to the gtr the nsx has much better weight distrubition a much more stiffer and efficient suspension set up and all round better corner speed and the nsx can keep up in a straight line the down side to the honda is the price tag!!!!!!

read my sig the suspension on this car had help from a g time world champ 👍 :sly: :) :dopey:

Impreza STi
Skyline GT-R is Underrated! Numerous dynos show the GT-R's RB26DETT makes about 325 HP, not 276. It has 4WD and 4WS that gets it round corners at the 1G barrier.

3000GT has unlimited-slip differentials, and wastes power to one wheel when the traction gets hairy.

The Evo has the same problem in GT3.

The Supra has bad weight bias.

The RX-7 has less than 276 HP, but is lightweight.

The RX-8 is the same as above.

The Subaru has lots of traction, with all those limited-slippers all around, and has moderate cornering.

The NSX is lacking in power, but is lightweight, plus it is in the optimal "hockey puk" position with the engine behind you.

Out of these cars, I say the GT-R, RX-7 and 8, NSX, Subaru, Evo, Supra, and 3000GT would come past the finish in that order on a race course. The GT-R has the power, the X's have the lighteight, the Evo and Subaru are average, and the Supra and 3000GT would suffer with the bad cornering.

The RX8 is a street tuned machine, it would be a lot slower than an NSX, Subaru, Evo and a supra, it has very high bodyroll compared to those other cars, and you people seem to be underestimating what an evo and a WRX can do, i've seen those cars beat NSX on small tracks (tsukuba) in best motoring, the RX7 is fast, but can't keep up with an evo or a subaru, your GT-R impression seems right on though, that thing is FAST.

Biased turkey
One great car was forgotten for the poll:
The Nissan S14 Sylvia Nismo 270 R

Not in GT3

demon of speed
Wouldn't an FTO be in that list aswell?

It doesn't have "276hp". It has 197hp.

RX-7_FC_DrIfteR
Oh yeah!...but i seem to like the S13 better then the S14

Neither of which are in the poll or anywhere near the mark of the Gentleman's Agreement cars at 280PS.

close call between the rx7 and nsx for me. r34 is good too. dont get me wrong, i love it. but for consistent track performace the nsx is highly capable (type S zero and type R) of kicking the skyline's ass. its just simply easier to drive fast. handles like a dream, light as a feather and aerodynamically superior (for those long straights on tokyo and rome). its like fusing man and machine with the nsx, like an extension of my body within the game. r34 is a bit "quirky" with the 4wd slow speed cornering, cant full throttle out of corners. plus its not as predictable as the nsx. it requires a certain finesse, which some may like but not me. rx-7 might not be consistently quicker than the r34 nor the nsx, but has fantastic grin factor (read: drifting). much more pleasurable to drive, and way more maneuverable. no evo and suby for me, hate the 4wd understeer :dunce:

SaintKamus
The RX8 is a street tuned machine, it would be a lot slower than an NSX, Subaru, Evo and a supra, it has very high bodyroll compared to those other cars, and you people seem to be underestimating what an evo and a WRX can do, i've seen those cars beat NSX on small tracks (tsukuba) in best motoring, the RX7 is fast, but can't keep up with an evo or a subaru, your GT-R impression seems right on though, that thing is FAST.

Man that is one long run on sentence. Uhh in the bottom did you mean RX-8 instead of RX-7? You claim to have seen some episodes of best motoring but did you see the one where an RX-7 beat the skyline and NSX and also schooled the evo(the results are on the page before)?

:dopey: The Subaru 22b STi, is my fav. Try the others at a rally race.... :scared: :yuck: :crazy: , but with the STi= 👍 :sly:
But of course, everyone's entitled to their own......opinion! :sly:

The NSX, as I love MR layouts. That, and the sound it makes... OMG.... I love that noise...

Plus, you can drift an MR car and still keep a decent amount of speed, depending on the angle, hell, the damn things ask to be drifted :D

Adam_b24
why does japan have hp regualtions?

the reply to this earlier was wrong, it was a gentlemens agreement between the major manufacturers so they don't get out of hand in an all out hp battle. (we all know that would be fun though)

Back