Votes: 10 5.8%
  • nissan skyline

Votes: 45 26.3%
  • subaru 22b

Votes: 13 7.6%
  • toyota supra

Votes: 13 7.6%

• Total voters
oh and one more thing.... y does everyone like drifting... ive done it and it just seems pointless, it slows u down, the best way is to just do tha apex

Originally posted by Adam_b24
why does japan have hp regualtions?

They aren't regulations, but the major companies keep the advertised horsepower at 276 to qualify for JGTC events. There is a thread about it somewhere around here.

:bowdown: skyline... it got me threw some of the hardest race!!! Skyline are the ultimate sport car of its time... exspecially with its very good 4wd system... just amazing... after that would probably be Evo... then NSX... Rx7 and etc... best car to drift is RX7 no doubt...

ROll

in real life i would take a 3000gt. the overall appeal of them is tremendous to me. im gonna buy one someday (wishfull thinking)

well now.. it seems i made a mistake and i know how to fix it ((((((((((((((((NO ONE VOTE FOR THE RX-8)))))))))))

Originally posted by lumPwin555
And the RX-7 is winning!!!

And with good cause... amazing piece of machinery.

The Mazda RX-7 SZ for me.. not only for the purpose of drifting, but the sheer pleasure of driving such a powerfull, yet well-balanced car is something you have to look long for.

Also, I got a soft spot for the Honda NSX. I got a yellow/black one with 520 hp and white Speedline rims. Just the sound of it makes me cribble :D

That'll be all
-Az

Originally posted by spike10h
hmmm im suprized no one has voted for the evo yet, its really a nice car
I love the Evo, but If given' a choice I just have to choose the RX7. Long live Drift!!! :D

Originally posted by wildcard
I chose the RX-8, even though it doesn't have the same horses as the others. I like it the most of these cars, though.
The RX8 is a great choice. 👍 It has nearlly perfect 50/50 weight distribution, and a new rotary engine (NA) which puts out only 20hp less than the last twin turbo rotary. :D

Back