Best line in a movie

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bollocks#999
  • 164 comments
  • 10,642 views
We've known each other many years, but this is the first time you came to me for counsel, for help. I can't remember the last time that you invited me to your house for a cup of coffee, even though my wife is godmother to your only child. But let's be frank here: you never wanted my friendship. And uh, you were afraid to be in my debt.

I understand. You found paradise in America, had a good trade, made a good living. The police protected you; and there were courts of law. And you didn't need a friend of me. But uh, now you come to me and you say -- "Don Corleone give me justice." -- But you don't ask with respect. You don't offer friendship. You don't even think to call me Godfather. Instead, you come into my house on the day my daughter is to be married, and you uh ask me to do murder, for money.

Bonasera... Bonasera... What have I ever done to make you treat me so disrespectfully? Had you come to me in friendship, then this scum that ruined your daughter would be suffering this very day. And that by chance if an honest man such as yourself should make enemies, then they would become my enemies. And then they would fear you.

Some day, and that day may never come, I'll call upon you to do a service for me. But uh, until that day -- accept this justice as a gift on my daughter's wedding day.


^^^^ greatest lines ever :D
 
Deaner: Just pet it
Farrel: Pet what?
Deaner: Her knee cap. Her ****ing ****.
 
From Ferris Bueller's Day Off:

Cameron: The 1961 Ferrari 250GT California. Less than a hundred were made. My father spent three years restoring this car. It is his love, it is his passion...
Ferris: It is his fault he didn't lock the garage.
Cameron: Ferris, my father loves this car more than life itself.
Ferris: A man with priorities so far out of whack doesn't deserve such a fine automobile.
Cameron: Ferris, you don't understand: he never drives it. He just rubs it with a diaper.
Ferris: We can't pick up Sloane in your car. Mr. Rooney'd never believe Mr. Peterson drives that piece of ****.
Cameron: ...It isn't a piece of ****...
Ferris: It IS a piece of ****. Don't worry about it. I don't even have a piece of ****. I have to envy yours. Look, I'm sorry, but there's nothing else we can do.
Cameron: He knows the mileage, Ferris.
Ferris: He doesn't trust you?
Cameron: Never has, never will.
Ferris: Fine. Whatever miles we put on we'll take off.
Cameron: ...How?
Ferris: We'll drive home backwards.

Ferris: What's he doing?
Sloane: He's licking the glass and making obscene gestures with his hands.


From Back To The Future:

Mr. Carruthers: Are you gonna order somethin', kid?
Marty: Yeah, uh, give me a Tab.
Mr. Carruthers: I can't give you a tab unless you order something.
Marty: Alright, then give me a Pepsi Free.
Mr. Carruthers: If you want a Pepsi you better pay for it pal!
Marty: Look, just give me something without sugar.


From The Breakfast Club:

Bender: Does Barry Manilow know you raid his wardrobe?

Andy: Why do you have a fake ID?
Bryan: So I can vote.
 
Magnolia,
"respect the ****, tame the ****"

Vanilla Sky,
"whats the anwser to 99 out of a 100 questions?...money"

The Way of the Gun,
"you know what i'm ganna tell god when i see him, i'm ganna tell him i was framed"
 
"Son, I Have Some Bad News, We Accidently Replaced Your Heart With A Baked Potato. You Have About 3 Seconds To Live."
"What!"

Bang.

When Kenny Was Killed In Bigger, Longer and uncut
 
from biodome

faulkner : I have a lovely sack of coconuts................................which i have altered in a small way
 
I know what you're thinking, punk. You're thinking, did he fire six shots or only five? Well to tell you the truth, I forgot myself in all this excitement. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world and will blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: do I feel lucky? Well do ya, punk?
 
Well this isn't from a movie, but it is from an exceedingly funny british sitcom, that I'm sure you will all enjoy thoroughly.......

From: Father Ted (BBC)
Episode: Chirpy Burpy Cheap Sheep

Dougal: I'm not surprised, Ted. If I was a sheep, I'd be watching my back right now.

Ted: Why?

Dougal: Because of the beast.....
They say it's as big as four cats, and it has retractible legs, so it can leap up at you better, and do ya know, Ted, it lights up at night, and it has four ears. 2 of them are for listenning, and the other two are kind of back up ears, and its claws are as big as cups, and for some reason it has a tremendous fear of stamps.....
Mrs. Doyle was telling me, that its got magnets on its tail, so if your made out of metal, it can attach itself to ya.... and instead of a mouth, its got four arses...........

Some of his ears are on the inside of his head, and when he yawns it sounds like Liam Neeson, chasing around a load of hens inside a barrel..... and he doesn't have eyebrows at all, except on Saturdays.




;)
 
Arnie cannot be beaten:

Predator. He kicks the door open and says "knock knock"! Then he throws the knife at someone and says "stick around"! It's all in the delivery.

Airplane has too many to mention them all but.......

Nielson: There is a problem in the cockpit.
Stewardess: The cockpit, what is it?
Nielson: It's where the pilots sit to fly the plane but that's not important right now.

Controller: Get that finger out of your ear, you don't know where that finger has been.

Pilot: You ever seen a grown man naked Jimmy?

Tower: The weather is a bit rought so fly 5000ft higher.
Capt. Over: Roger
Roger: Huh?
Tower: Bags are nearly on, you should be ready to go soon.
Capt. Over: Roger.
Roger: Huh?
Roger: We have clearence Clarence.
Capt. Over: Roger Roger, what's our vector Victor?
 
Dr. Rumack: What was it we had for dinner tonight?
Elaine Dickinson: Well, we had a choice: steak or fish.
Dr. Rumack: Yes, yes, I remember, I had lasagna.
 
More.........


Elaine Dickinson: Would you like something to read?
Woman: Do you have anything light?
Elaine Dickinson: Umm, how 'bout this leaflet: "Famous Jewish Sports Legends"?

Dr. Rumack: You'd better tell the Captain we've got to land as soon as we can. This woman has to be gotten to a hospital.
Elaine Dickinson: A hospital--what is it?
Dr. Rumack: It's a big building with patients, but that's not important right now.

Operator: have a emergency call for you on line five, from a Mr. Hamm.
Capt. Clarence Oveur: Alright, give me Hamm on five, hold the mayo

Dr. Rumack: "ometime, when the crew is up against it, and the breaks are beating the boys, tell them to get out there and give it all they've got. And, win just one for the Zipper. I don't know where I'll be then, Doc," he said, "but I won't smell too good. That's for sure."



Dr. Rumack: Captain, how soon can you land?
Capt. Clarence Oveur: I can't tell.
Dr. Rumack: You can tell me, I'm a doctor.
Capt. Clarence Oveur: No, I mean, I'm just not sure.
Dr. Rumack: Well, can't you take a guess?
Capt. Clarence Oveur: Well, not for another two hours.
Dr. Rumack: You can't take a guess "for another two hours"?
Capt. Clarence Oveur: No, no, no, I mean we can't land for another two hours.


Capt. Rex Kramer: Do you know what it's like to fall in the mud and get kicked, in the head, by an iron boot? Of course you don't--no one does--that never happens


Roger Murdock: We have clearance Clarence. Captain Oveur: Roger, Roger. What's our vector Victor? Tower voice: Tower's radio clearance, over! Captain Oveur: That's Clarence Oveur! Oveur. Tower voice: Roger. Roger Murdock: Huh? Tower voice: Roger, over. Roger Murdock: Huh? Captain Oveur: Huh?

:)
 
Originally posted by vat_man
Damn that movie had some great lines:

"Charging a man with murder in this place is like handing out speeding tickets at the Indy 500."


i have not seen that movie but i can tell ill love it.
That line is so funny!
 
"I think I just filled the cup"
Jay from Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back.

"You got knocked the **** out"
Smokey from Friday

-QP
 
"Man, it be a crying shame when folks be throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that"

"He snorts nasal spray? Did you know where I can score some?"

"I want my to dollars!"

"Holy ****! You speak English! You big faker! Well, honk my hooter!"

"So, is Oscar your main, 'weiner man'?"

"Gee, I'm real sorry your mother blew up, Ricky. Doctor said she'll be alright. She just wont be eating any spicy foods for a while."

Better Off Dead
 
Bender from Breakfast Club while crawling on ceiling tiles.

"A naked blonde walks into a bar with a 2 foot salami under one arm and a poodle on the other. She lays the poodle on the table. The bartender looks up and says, I guess you wont be needing a drink? Naked lady says, OH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!
 
Pulp Fiction

I will punish them severly and take ful revenge on them. They will feel my anger. Then they will know I am the LORD.
 
I've come for the woman, and your head.

The Scorpioin King, The Rock.

AO
 
"He fingered Freddy"

"What am I supposed to do with this"?
"You can shove it up your bum bum"

...From "Freddy got fingered".
 
"I want what's coming to me.
What's coming to you, man?
The world, chico, and everything in it."

"Manolo, shoot dat piece o' chit for me."

From Scarface.
 
"It's tough when friends die on you, but hang in there!"--Kitano from Battle Royale
 
Originally posted by GTChamp2003
"I want what's coming to me.
What's coming to you, man?
The world, chico, and everything in it."

"Manolo, shoot dat piece o' chit for me."

From Scarface.

I love that movie.

"In America,
first you get the money,
then you get the power,
THEN you get the women"

"I never did nothin' to nobody!"
"No...you had someone else do it for you"
"Please, don't shoot me"*wimpers*
"I not goin shoot you"
"Thank you, thank you."
"Manolo, shoot that piece o' **** for me"
 
thats just a flesh wound

monty python and the holy grail
 
Originally posted by DQuaN

Airplane has too many to mention them all but.......


And for anyone in the UK Airplane is on tonight at 10:35 on Five
 
"Shouldn't of gone for the wooden one"
"Tell me something i don't know ass-hole"
Stand by me


-QP
 
Originally posted by DQuaN
Arnie cannot be beaten:

Predator. He kicks the door open and says "knock knock"! Then he throws the knife at someone and says "stick around"! It's all in the delivery.

That's nothing more than a homage to John Wayne, who did the same thing in his last film. And much more threateningly, too.

A couple more suggestions...

From Monty Python's Life of Brian:
"Are you from the Judean People's Front?"
"**** off! We're from the People's Front of Judea."

And... "He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy".
 
Listen! And understand! That terminator is out there. It can't be bargained with! It can't be reasoned with! It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely WILL NOT STOP, EVER, until you are DEAD!
 
"Hey freeze bi**c!!"

"You freeze bi**c!!"

"Oh s**t, I'm ****ed".

"Now back up, put the gun down and get me a pack of Tropical fruit bubblisious".

"Yeah, and some Skittles".


Badboys.
 
Back