Best looking Alfa Romeo

  • Thread starter Thread starter The piston
  • 40 comments
  • 4,039 views
Messages
182
England
London
Messages
ib_96
My favourite is the Alfa Romeo GIULIA TZ2.
 
I'd have to agree, but I also like the gt ( I drive one in RL)
 
chalky
I'd have to agree, but I also like the gt ( I drive one in RL)

Most of the people that write they drive some luxury cars are lying and are like 12
 
The Brera is the best looking, in my opinion. That front end is soooooo sexy, only the fat rear spoils it. If GT5 had the 159 saloon, which is better looking, I'd choose that over the Brera.

@CoolNameHere: The Alfa GT isn't uber-expensive, it's very possible that he really does own one.
 
8C, Brera, Giulia TZ2, Giulia Sprint GTA, Giulia Sprint Speciale, Spider 1600 Duetto... Oh, stuff it, all of them!
 
large_1965+Alfa+Romeo+Giulia+TZ2+red-racing-11%3Dmx%3D.jpg


Discussion closed. :lol:

BTW: Wouldn't Pebble Beach be a killer photomode location?
 
large_1965+Alfa+Romeo+Giulia+TZ2+red-racing-11%3Dmx%3D.jpg


Discussion closed. :lol:

BTW: Wouldn't Pebble Beach be a killer photomode location?

Nursing a semi just looking at that thing, its is one of the greatest thats for sure. However the 8C aint ugly either.

Classic:TZ2
Modern: 8C
 
^ It is also my favorite car in the game to drive.
 
I really like the 159.. it's not in the game though, closest thing (visually) is the brera and that thing is ugly, also I don't like the new alfa models at all.. the mito and giulietta... they're designed for aerodynamics over style though. Understandable, less drag, less fuel consumption. Still.... if the 159s looks were electric powered some day, I'd buy that.
 
8C Compezione (Or whatever it is lol)

competizione:tup:it means challange. for me all the alfa romeo in the game are masterpieces. too bad the legendary 33 is not in the game:grumpy:
alfa_33_stradale.jpg

33%20stradale.jpg

:bowdown:
 
The TZ2 for In-Game. IRL I'd go with the Alfa 75.
 
My favorite is the TZ2 Carozato thingy.....
 
155 looks so mean,easily my favorite looking car in the game
 
Alfa-Romeo-4C-Concept-side.jpg


Also, anyone a fan of the upcoming 4C? I'd like to see it in future Gran Turismo games. I'm also excited because it's the first Alfa coming to the US in... decades (?) I believe, thanks to Fiat-Chrysler relations.
 
Alfa-Romeo-4C-Concept-side.jpg


Also, anyone a fan of the upcoming 4C? I'd like to see it in future Gran Turismo games. I'm also excited because it's the first Alfa coming to the US in... decades (?) I believe, thanks to Fiat-Chrysler relations.

My ex-avatar!
 
CoolNameHere
Most of the people that write they drive some luxury cars are lying and are like 12

It ain't an expensive car, was only £20k brand new! Hardly luxury!

And yes the 4c looks amazing. Interior is exquisite!
 
Most of the people that write they drive some luxury cars are lying and are like 12

I'm sure he's very proud of his car, but he'd probably be the first to admit that it's hardly a high-end luxury motor!

I bet it hurts to get it serviced though :D
 
TenEightyOne
I'm sure he's very proud of his car, but he'd probably be the first to admit that it's hardly a high-end luxury motor!

I bet it hurts to get it serviced though :D

Yes it does! Everything about it hurts, apart from the smile on my face when I drive it!
 
👍 Nice to know, I hope the AO GT5 championship starts soon.
 
I would agree on the upcomming 4C ! Looks great :-D
 
competizione:tup:it means challange. for me all the alfa romeo in the game are masterpieces. too bad the legendary 33 is not in the game:grumpy:
alfa_33_stradale.jpg

33%20stradale.jpg

:bowdown:

I have found out the existence of this car recently and I have to admit this is the best looking Alfa ever. Even more, to me, it's the BEST looking car OF ALL TIME.
But as far as concerns the game, the Alfa Romeo GIULIA TZ2 comes close to this car, so for me this is the best alfa in the game. It's a shame I don't have it yet. I think I'll have to wait till my crappy bob can handle the historic racecar event :crazy:.
 
Back