Best looking Alfa Romeo

  • Thread starter Thread starter The piston
  • 40 comments
  • 4,039 views
Before coming into this thread I knew NO good looking Alfa's, only the ugly ones (all those in Gran Turismo).
But the 33 looks nice.
 
alfa_romeo_gt_coupe_3_2_v6_24v_2dr_93455903467278612.jpg

How could you say no to that pretty face?

Of course, this car practically defines beauty. :drool:
Alfa-Romeo-8C-Competizione-Pictures.jpg
 
Definitely the Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GTA 1600 ‘65.
 
I still say the 8C is the best looking car in the world. The best alfa in the game though is probably the 10000000 one.
 
large_1965+Alfa+Romeo+Giulia+TZ2+red-racing-11%3Dmx%3D.jpg


Discussion closed. :lol:

👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
 
8c for me 👍 Havn't heard of the 4c though, whats that about?
 
Man, I wish the Alfa Romeo montreal was in the game, that's a really beautiful car !
 
Though not necessarily true to its original design, I have always loved Bernie Martinez's 1972 Alfa Romeo Berlina 2000. If PD were to ever have a premium Alfa Romeo Berlina they could just use Bernie's vintage racer as their basis for a Race Modification option.

Berlina%25252001.JPG


Berlina%25252003.JPG


Berlina%25252004.JPG


Berlina%25252006.JPG






I do enjoy the face of the TZ2 but its hindquarters ruin it for me. The GTA is a beautiful car and its simple design is something I appreciate more and more each time I see an example in person.

GTA%25252007.JPG


GTA%25252008.JPG


GTA%25252002.jpg


GTA%25252003.jpg
 
Last edited:
People saying the 8C clearly haven't been trying to gold the grand tour event that it's in- makes me hate that car :D
 
Back