Best money making in Patch 1.08

• Thread starter Tompie913
  • 497 comments
The most important thing is buying the customisable transmission and ****ing with super tight gearing.

It's a significant difference.

Le Mans:
825000 / 30 = 27,500 credits per minute

Sardegna Road:
727500 / 22 = 33,068 credits per minute

That's over 20% more credits per minute.
And Sardegna is easier to run as well, without having to worry about changing weather.

View attachment 1135017
View attachment 1135018
View attachment 1135019View attachment 1135021
Finally had an automatic setup for tomahawk S that is below 800pp. Ran around the track in 26mins. Almost a minute ahead of the field. Fuel map 6. No pits required. Go ahead if you wanted a non-manual setup.
Easy mode used your setup but with manual. Like you said set fuel map to 6 drive normally lapped most of the field twice no pits.

Easy money if anyone still doubts which is the best race to grind don't know what to tell them.

Last edited:
View attachment 1135017
View attachment 1135018
Finally had an automatic setup for tomahawk S that is below 800pp. Ran around the track in 26mins. Almost a minute ahead of the field. Fuel map 6. No pits required. Go ahead if you wanted a non-manual setup.
You can use the X as well. Can get it under 800pp with some transmission trickery. Even with several crashes and falling asleep, I finished well under 25 minutes.

I'll try to update with the specific in a bit here.

Last edited:
You can use the X as well. Can get it under 800pp with some transmission trickery. Even with several crashes and falling asleep, I finished well under 25 minutes.

I'll try to update with the specific in a bit here.
You can get it under 600 PP, making it usable in the new WTC600 Tokyo event where you can finish it in 20 minutes... bringing in about 2.475 mil credits per hour.

View attachment 1135017
View attachment 1135018
I'm gonna give this one a go , I have a previous setup , this one maybe even better , thanks for sharing it .

Edited Update

Ok this is way easier to drive than my setup , so yup we'll recommended thanks 👍

Last edited:
try
84/70
5/5
30/30
40/40
4.28/4.28
2.8/1.8
-0.10/+0.20
Areo 493/657
Add a Manual Gearbox
Manual Speed set to 330kph
Ballast 198kg @ -50
ECU @ 70
Fuel Mix as soon as the race starts to 5
Racing Hard Tires .
Pit between Lap 10/12 take Fuel ONLY No tires
Win race by around 30+ Seconds

Last race I lapped everyone bar 2nd and 3rd with this config .
With RH, this puts me at 851.30 PP.

Could your Tomahawk be heavily used and lower on power? I can't see what would be making that much difference

You can get it under 600 PP, making it usable in the new WTC600 Tokyo event where you can finish it in 20 minutes... bringing in about 2.475 mil credits per hour.

That's nuts.

With RH, this puts me at 851.30 PP.

Could your Tomahawk be heavily used and lower on power? I can't see what would be making that much difference
You did remember to drop the ECU to 70 ? that's my exact setup as above and it's under the limit with RH Tires .

The most important thing is buying the customisable transmission and ****ing with super tight gearing.

It's a significant difference.

Le Mans:
825000 / 30 = 27,500 credits per minute

Sardegna Road:
727500 / 22 = 33,068 credits per minute

That's over 20% more credits per minute.
That depends ,I just did 4 races at Le Mans, avg time, 33 minutes,825,000 = 25,000 a minute.
Did one race at Sardegna in the CLK-LM , 26 minutes ,727,500 = 27,980 a minute.:cheers:

Any chance you can post your setup?I know it can go below 800pp but 600pp would be bonkers.

Any chance you can post your setup?I know it can go below 800pp but 600pp would be bonkers.
There are screenshots in the post I linked showing the general settings you need. It took a lot of trial and error with changing and checking transmission settings before it worked for me.

There are screenshots in the post I linked showing the general settings you need. It took a lot of trial and error with changing and checking transmission settings before it worked for me.
Yeah sorry mate,i didnt read the thread properly.Thanks for replying.👍

Yeah sorry mate,i didnt read the thread properly.Thanks for replying.👍
No worries. Some general tips for the WTC Tokyo race that make it more manageable with that car...

Use manual transmission. For the long straight you can use 7th gear and the boost. For the first lap, I run 5th gear for all the turns, and gear 6 or 7 for the final hairpin to reduce the chance of spinning. For all other laps I use 6th gear for the winding section and drop to 5th for the hairpin and any slow penalty. If you use AT, there's a good chance of it getting stuck in a loop between 2nd and 3rd gears at the hairpin because of the way the car is tuned.

You can't start the race with Racing Intermediate tires because of the tuning requiring RH, but you can pit and swap to them at the end of lap 1 and they help a ton on the wet road. Running lean fuel @4 means you never need to refuel and also helps tame the speed a bit, but I've been doing a second pit stop for new tires around lap 8 or 9.

Last edited:
You did remember to drop the ECU to 70 ? that's my exact setup as above and it's under the limit with RH Tires .
Yeah, I ended up having to use a power restrictor too. Not sure if I missed that in your steps.
Also had to raise my front to like 90 I think to get in the PP.

Yeah, I ended up having to use a power restrictor too. Not sure if I missed that in your steps.
Also had to raise my front to like 90 I think to get in the PP.
Glad it worked for you. ☺

I mixed around with my f1500t and clk lm to have a little different feel to it. While the clk lm is fun to drive , I had to pit twice and go gung-ho, or having to coast around to pit once. Planning to buy the 9mil f1 gtr and see whether it’s a lot of fun too. Too bad the free Porsche 917 legend is such a fuel guzzler. Can only last 4 laps before having to pit again. Such a waste.

Back