Best money making in Patch 1.08

• Thread starter Tompie913
  • 497 comments
26:12.664 for me on Sardegna, so definitely faster than La Sarth 30 mins for the same money.

It's the same deal as the other WDC 800 races so if you have a car that won other events you should be fine here. I used the CLK-LM with 200kg ballast and 99% power. You can leave everything else stock including the setup. Use Racing Medium tyres as Softs wear out too fast.
I know it will not affect the result meaningfully, but you can move the ballast around (I think to the front by 1%) and has the same result in PP. You get that way more power (1%...) with same weight.

Something I spotted in other thread and it concerns credits:
The circuit experience now gives rewards for all bronzes/golds on completion and awards are retroactive, if you had completed them before 1.11 go back and select it and then exit out and you will get your awards.
I personally stopped after a few when I didn't see any reward for getting gold but I know some have gold on all of them and collected lots.
I got bronze and silver on Nordschleife and I got 1,000,000 for that, wondering how much gold would be.
5 million! But you got to earn it first. I have silver so far.
The individual sectors are 3K, big disparity.
Sadly no new event for N24 and the custom race payouts haven't changed.

I probably earned 8-10 million today, getting mostly bronzes in every circuit experience (I had only done about 5 before the update). likely the most efficient thing to do if you haven’t yet-

Last edited:
Im confused, why the hell is the payout for 15 laps Sardegna so much higher (like 3x....) then 10 laps of Monza... Both WTC800..... Thats just silly..... Like... i like the payout, but why is Monza so pointless to do.....

Sardegna - WDC800 15 laps - Cr. 485,000/Cr. 727,500 clean bonus

Tomahawk S VGT reduced to 800pp add 198kg Ballast @ -50 . ECU to 70 , set fuel Mix to 5 as soon as the race starts , Racing Hard tires , pit between lap 10/12 don't add tires , just fuel . Easy win . 2 x 727,500 a hour for the CRB .

Last edited:
B80
Well depends if you mean with or without script....

Script probably most efficient, once circut experience done. Unless you can play tge game hands on for more of the day.
No script..

How do I unlock the WTC600 tokyo expressway races?

I'm at Menu 33. Do I have to progress further for it to appear?

Menu 33 or collector level 33? I'm at collector 33 but menu race Mercedes,the new races didn't drop for me,somebody replied to my post saying you need to finish the menus then they appear.
I'm collector level 32, Menu book 33.

Kind of sucks you have to complete all of them, I was trying not to "rush" it. But looks like I'll push through them till the end now.

i stooped playing the menu books so I could grind on the Blue Moon Bay race to get the cars I wanted.

Thanks for the reply. 👍

I'm collector level 32, Menu book 33.

Kind of sucks you have to complete all of them, I was trying not to "rush" it. But looks like I'll push through them till the end now.

i stooped playing the menu books so I could grind on the Blue Moon Bay race to get the cars I wanted.

Thanks for the reply. 👍
👍

Sardegna - WDC800 15 laps - Cr. 485,000/Cr. 727,500 clean bonus

Tomahawk S VGT reduced to 800pp add 198kg Ballast @ -50 . ECU to 70 , set fuel Mix to 5 as soon as the race starts , Racing Hard tires , pit between lap 10/12 don't add tires , just fuel . Easy win . 2 x 727,500 a hour for the CRB .
That gives me 864PP

Im confused, why the hell is the payout for 15 laps Sardegna so much higher (like 3x....) then 10 laps of Monza... Both WTC800..... Thats just silly..... Like... i like the payout, but why is Monza so pointless to do.....
There are still a lot of inconsistencies. The 3 new races have good payouts, the old ones got a ~1.3x boost. Yet since they were so small, that doesn't put them anywhere close to the new race payouts.

The 1h endurance races are also only 500K and since it's in missions I guess it's a one time reward. 30 minutes of Le Mans is 550K.

When I did those 10 laps of Monza I only got 5k :lol:

26:12.664 for me on Sardegna, so definitely faster than La Sarth 30 mins for the same money.

It's the same deal as the other WDC 800 races so if you have a car that won other events you should be fine here. I used the CLK-LM with 200kg ballast and 99% power. You can leave everything else stock including the setup. Use Racing Medium tyres as Softs wear out too fast.

Put fuel map to 2 the whole race with a bit of short shifting and you should be able to do 5 laps per stint, that makes it a 2 stop race. Portilla is the fastest A.I. but will pit every 4 laps, so you should take the lead when he pits for the third time at the end of lap 12.

If you don't have the CLK-LM I would recommend the RX-Vision instead as it's very good on fuel. You will probably need to change the setup though as it's not the best handling thing at stock. I use Kie25's setup from the Daytona daily race we had a few weeks ago, and find that it's pretty easy going.
Cool time. I have made 5 tries, and the best time is 26:17,928 on McLaren F1 GTR Race Car '97 for me.
Best lap - 1:38,424
Difficulty - hard. Still enough for the 1st place.

AI is really aggressive and idiot. One time 2 cars hited me after pit-stop. And main AI opponent on Viper Gr3 hited me for 2 laps before his pit-stop. They do like it's Carmageddon. To many contacts.

That gives me 864PP
try

84/70
5/5
30/30
40/40
4.28/4.28
2.8/1.8
-0.10/+0.20
Areo 493/657
Add a Manual Gearbox
Manual Speed set to 330kph
Ballast 198kg @ -50
ECU @ 70
Fuel Mix as soon as the race starts to 5
Racing Hard Tires .
Pit between Lap 10/12 take Fuel ONLY No tires
Win race by around 30+ Seconds

try

84/70
5/5
30/30
40/40
4.28/4.28
2.8/1.8
-0.10/+0.20
Areo 493/657
Add a Manual Gearbox
Ballast 198kg @ -50
ECU @ 70
Racing Hard Tires .
What is you approximate time per race? I only ask because I'm winning by about that margin with the Spec 2 GT Ford Gr3 car.

Just ran Sardegna in the 2J … 725k with clean race for 25 mins work … happy with that and nice gap on the AI , very simple

Even hit the walls not concentrating a couple times … best lap was a 1:37 … consistently ran 1:39’s though short shifting to save fuel (ran on fuel map 6 all race) … pitted for fuel end of lap 7, no tyre change needed

Pic attached.

Attachments

• A9BD89A8-AD1D-4275-AB29-FBBCFDC2C4A8.jpeg
    A9BD89A8-AD1D-4275-AB29-FBBCFDC2C4A8.jpeg
    198 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
try

84/70
5/5
30/30
40/40
4.28/4.28
2.8/1.8
-0.10/+0.20
Areo 493/657
Add a Manual Gearbox
Ballast 198kg @ -50
ECU @ 70
Racing Hard Tires .
Yeah, that gives me 840.56
NVM, forgot the power restrictor

Last edited:
Is the new Sardegna the best farm now then?

Not that I want to farm constantly, I’ll switch it up with some endurance missions and circuit experiences. But it’s nice to know what my new fallback race will be when I need to quick cash

Not that I want to farm constantly, I’ll switch it up with some endurance missions and circuit experiences. But it’s nice to know what my new fallback race will be when I need to quick cash
Between Sardegna and Le Mans is no big difference. For Le Mans you get slightly more credits but it's a few minutes longer.

Seems to be so far

The old WTC 800 should've gotten much more significant payouts... At least 250k bare minimum. They are paying almost 3x less than the new WTC races.

Can PD please use a calculator? I say this because the more races that give "decent" payouts, the more variety and less bored we get instead of just using the same "meta" races.

A shame also that the 1 hour endurance races can only give you the prize money ONCE. It's 1.2 million if you win each one of them, so it's 9.6 million for all 8 1h Endurance race wins. Which is not bad but you can only get it once.

But PD will add more missions for sure. They stated they will include at one point, 24hr races, those will definitely pay well, and for those, I don't think anyone would "grind" at all, so those would make some sense being part of the Missions.

Seems that way
FPyWQaqWUAoMod7

Back