Best n200 mazda rx500 setup?

• Thread starter Falcon79x
  • 17 comments
United States
United States
Guys ive been trying to win the blue moon race with the n200 mazda rx500 but i could.i dont what is wrong but ive done my best and driving wasnt the matter.i think the problem is with the tunings ive used.does anyone have the best setup to make me win that game for farming credit?

Guys ive been trying to win the blue moon race with the n200 mazda rx500 but i could.i dont what is wrong but ive done my best and driving wasnt the matter.i think the problem is with the tunings ive used.does anyone have the best setup to make me win that game for farming credit?
Try my Mazda RX500 '70 tune because I use to win with it at Blue moon track with the right field in the race, but sadly I have not played GT Sport for a long time now. The tune might not be any good now because of updates changes, but just try it and see how it goes.

Try my Mazda RX500 '70 tune because I use to win with it at Blue moon track with the right field in the race, but sadly I have not played GT Sport for a long time now. The tune might not be any good now because of updates changes, but just try it and see how it goes.
Well i tried this and same resault.idk what is the problem.maybe its is patched

Has to be N300.
Yes, I've tried and it cannot be done less than the top of N300.
I've come up with a stable tune for the RX500 using the DS4 controller with using the L/R sticks as steering and throttle / brakes.
Choice of tires is optional but the RS on front and RSS on rear gave me the best stable handling in the turns.
Not much has been changed from the stock settings with exception that I dropped the height to bottom, added 10 points to the F/R frequency, and changed the LSD to 50 50 50.
See enclosed pics
PS_App_20210724_080940.jpegPS_App_20210724_080948.jpeg
PS_App_20210724_081008.jpeg
Hope this helps, with clean race you can easily clear 345,000 or so.

Yes, I've tried and it cannot be done less than the top of N300.
I've come up with a stable tune for the RX500 using the DS4 controller with using the L/R sticks as steering and throttle / brakes.
Choice of tires is optional but the RS on front and RSS on rear gave me the best stable handling in the turns.
Not much has been changed from the stock settings with exception that I dropped the height to bottom, added 10 points to the F/R frequency, and changed the LSD to 50 50 50.
See enclosed pics
View attachment 1069425View attachment 1069426
View attachment 1069427
Hope this helps, with clean race you can easily clear 345,000 or so.
I think you can still win using the RX500 at n200, just go one click under n300 and you will get to n200
and with the right field.

I think you can still win using the RX500 at n200, just go one click under n300 and you will get to n200
and with the right field.
Cherry picking the "right field" just does not make it, and because you are at disadvantage the chance of a clean race is diminished. If it is credits you want to max out on there are other ways for example setting up an endurance race with N100 and go against a Gr.1 for 12+ hours, rig the controller with elastic band, and let it loose on Tokyo outer loop, you will not win but 2nd place can get you 3mil or more the longer the race goes.

Cherry picking the "right field" just does not make it, and because you are at disadvantage the chance of a clean race is diminished. If it is credits you want to max out on there are other ways for example setting up an endurance race with N100 and go against a Gr.1 for 12+ hours, rig the controller with elastic band, and let it loose on Tokyo outer loop, you will not win but 2nd place can get you 3mil or more the longer the race goes.
I don't want credits I just love driving the RX500 at n200 :), and to win with it.

I'd love to see the setting you have for the RX500 to win that race with N200.
The best I have accomplished is P10

Try my RX500 N200 tune and you will find it here at Fordlaser's GT Sport Garage , about 2 years ago I used it to win at the Blue Moon Bay Speedway using a wheel, and that was the last time I used it at the track.

Edit: I tried the RX500 with the same tune today and the best I can do is this below, but I have to make a few changes to my tune and I may go close to win the race.
Gran Turismo™SPORT_20210726180518.jpg

Last edited:
Try my RX500 N200 tune and you will find it here at Fordlaser's GT Sport Garage , about 2 years ago I used it to win at the Blue Moon Bay Speedway using a wheel, and that was the last time I used it at the track.
Unfortunately I do not have / use a wheel, but I will play around with this to see if I can win, I had got many 2nd place with the XBow in N200, so I am on a crusade of sorts...

Thank you and hoping I don't roll it again

Unfortunately I do not have / use a wheel, but I will play around with this to see if I can win, I had got many 2nd place with the XBow in N200, so I am on a crusade of sorts...

Thank you and hoping I don't roll it again
Good luck.

Latest Posts

Back