Best Roulette Wins

• Thread starter torque99
  • 696 comments
England
England
What is your best win so far. I struggled to get a car but won an RX7 in the end. As you progress further you get a 4 star ticket and I won 100,000cr worth £1.99 on the store! What is your best win so far?
Gran Turismo™ 7_20220305144355.png

Last edited:
once the 100k gold bar, and once an exhaust for a car I don't own yet, all the other roulette's were kinda useless 5k or 10k, even with the 3 star roulette.
It seems this roulette isn't a true roulette where you have 5 items and thus 20% chance of each item, in GT7 you have like 80% chance to get the cheapest item and the other 20% is distributed over the better items :/
Ah well, not like it was any different with GT Sport, except there you mostly get the cheapest car.

Last edited:
It seems this roulette isn't a true roulette where you have 5 items and thus 20% chance of each item, in GT7 you have like 80% chance to get the cheapest item and the other 20% is distributed over the better items :/
It's actually entirely predetermined which reward you'll get. All of the items you don't get are just for show, you never had any chance of getting those.

I just finished the cafe menus and got a roulette that gave me a million dollars
Wow! I have a few more to go I think but I hope I get that one! :eek:

I got 500k yesterday, I was happy with that :)
Was that a random roulette or a gift in the career. I played so much yesterday in the cafe races to progress it was all blurring in to one race/roulette. I was burnt out on 2-3 lap races :crazy::lol:

Best ive got was from a 6 star ticket after last cafe championship was the Audi R18 16 also got a engine for a skyline, exhaust for a Renault the rest have just been 2000,3000 or 5000 credits and 1 x 10000 credits also won a Mazda Atenza Sedan XD 2015 car

Not sure if I can sell it or not. I’d probably just keep a hold of it and install it when I get the car!
You will, when doing the french hatchback event in the café, a bit boring but you have to

It's actually entirely predetermined which reward you'll get. All of the items you don't get are just for show, you never had any chance of getting those.
Do you have any proof of this? For example, get the same 1 star reward on two different accounts and they both give the same items? Than everybody should be getting exactly the same rewards, I really don't think they are predetermined.

You can't test that with one account, cause yeah you will get the same reward if you quit the game before it's able to save, because that's how you combat people who cheat that way, who close the game whenever they get a cheap item so they can reroll and get a better item next time they try again.
It is possible the rewards get determined when you get a ticket for the roulette, but every ticket should have different rewards. And if it was all predetermined so you only get the cheapest item every time, I wonder how I got the 100k gold bar than....

Last edited:
Back