Best settings for FANATEC CSL

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo Sport' started by dejkoo, Jan 23, 2020.

1. dejkoo

dejkoo

Which settings everyone use in Gt sport. Wheel and in game?

2. NaketWookie

NaketWookie

dejkoo likes this.
  3. Mirror_man

Mirror_man

Try these:

SEN AUTO (or 60... chose the one youfill better with..)

FF 100

SHO 100

ABS 100

DRI OFF (may depend on car and track)

FOR 40

SPR OFF

DPR OFF

BRF 50

FEI 40

fastone371 and dejkoo like this.
  4. dejkoo

dejkoo

Thank you thats make alot difference.

DelboyD and Mirror_man like this.
  5. fastone371

fastone371

Finally someone that runs the same settings as me. After about a year of trying different things the above is where I seem to have ended up. Those settings (BRF) are with a V3 loadcell pedals.

Mirror_man likes this.
  6. Mirror_man

Mirror_man

You may raise FEI a bit more... and sometimes a bit of DPR (instead of 0) may help... mainly in Nxxx class cars! (low down-force)

fastone371 likes this.
  7. NSP525

NSP525

Are you still running in game torque and sensitivity relatively high? Found your posts and settings to be really helpful finding my preferences for GTS since getting my CSL a year ago. Thanks!

Mirror_man likes this.
  8. Mirror_man

Mirror_man

Game torque on the lowest.. allways!

9. NSP525

NSP525

I've been running 9 torque and 10 sensitivity for the longest time now. Wouldn't low torque essentially remove most feedback sensations you get through the wheel and make it very smooth or like ffb has been turned off? I like some resistance in the wheel to feel the road and grip but not so much that it's too hard to react quickly. I may try some lower settings for torque but extremely low might not be for me.

10. Mirror_man

Mirror_man

The idea is very simple... you own and command the wh1eel... and not the other way!
    The wheel has to be felt as perfectly tamed.. and not like a wilb beast that you have to fight against... fearing it will twist your wrists...

fastone371 likes this.
  11. NSP525

NSP525

After some experimenting I've got in game torque at 3, FOR 50, DRI -1, FEI 20. The rest is the same as above. For me this seems like the best compromise between lightness and feedback and I'm going to run it for now, couldn't handle any less resistance to the wheel personally. It feels more consistent in cornering forces where before the feedback ramped up too much as the car would grip up mid corner and on throttle, making oversteer very difficult to catch.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2020
    Mirror_man and dejkoo like this.