Best sounding car

  • Thread starter Thread starter 1Lambofan
  • 10 comments
  • 1,249 views
Messages
437
United States
Poughkeepsie, NY
Messages
Deathstroke636
I just want to know what the best sounding cars in GT6 are. Just so I don't by a car and have it sound terrible.
 
RedBull JR by a mile, sounds as if its from another game entirely!
Lovely raspy sound and letting your foot off the gas is sublime.

Its reused on another car too but i can't remember which one.
 
Yeah I agree. Any gt or lmp?
 
It's the 1983 West Surrey Racing F3.
If only the 4T-G in the TA22 Celica sounded like it with racing exhaust fitted.
 
For me best sounding car has to be the Merc SLR 09.
Go into settings and knock the power down slightly so your at 579pp and just listen to that roar. It has a very low frequency as it gives my sub a good rumble especially when shifting gears.
(PS: it sounded better in GT5) the sound was at a slightly lower frequency.
 
Back