Best Super GT Racecar

  • Thread starter Thread starter Addiosamigo
  • 20 comments
  • 1,968 views
Messages
135
Messages
Addiosamigo
Which is the best? HP wise?

I brought the Lexus Toms Super GT and fully tuned is 627, I brought the Honda NSX Super GT and fully tuned it's 509??

Hows that fair?? :nervous:
 
My Arta NSX got more than 509 so you doing something wrong.

Those car are made to be used in competition where HP/weight is fixed, I dont even understand why PD let us do some part change on those. They should remain stock in my eyes, apart from tuning. Ask PD what they thinking with their weird tuning option on the part side.
 
Shamefully there is no real Super GT championship in GT5. 3 spread apart races aren't what you call a tournament.

10 courses of 15 laps with Super GTs only would have been very enjoyable (if there was a save feature that is...).

The best one has to be the Nissan Z Fairlaidy. Tho my favorites are the NSX, that interior is superb, the downforce, the handling...
 
I forgot the exact number but the Takata Dome NSX has more HP than that, plus it's MR so it handles better than the Lexus does.
 
They're all very similar power wise, I just picked the #23 Xanavi Nismo GT-R cos it won Super GT series in 2008, & it's red :) !
 
I agree should be all the same like the Nascars! But if I'm allowed an advantage I'm going to take it! :sly:

So my NSX should have more HP?? The only tune I was allowed to do was the stage 3 engine and turbo??
 
I didn't mod my GT-R & as a result, I was in an epic 3 way battle for 1st at Fuji in the Super GT series! The other 2 races were pretty close too! I like close action packed racing rather than total domination!
 
The fastest is the 06 Xanavi Z... has the same power as most of the others, but has a more torque (72nm vs 60nm for the NSX or 52nm for the GTR).
 
SOme of them have more power, but what use is power if it can't turn? :P.

The NSX has probably the best handelling, the Nissan's have the better speed/acceleration off the mark, the Toyota's and Lexus' are about mid points of each handelling and the speed. In my experience, anyway.
 
A Red Bull X2010. Because you can race it in the Super GT events.
 
the Xanavi nismo Gtr '03 I think.
It's similar to the gtr 08 or nismo Z but have more torque.
 
I got rain in the Super GT event I ran. Xanavi Nismo won by over a lap using intermediate tires. You have to be smooth on the throttle, though.
 
The fastest is the 06 Xanavi Z... has the same power as most of the others, but has a more torque (72nm vs 60nm for the NSX or 52nm for the GTR).

Yes, there is a very big torque difference/advantage
 
I used the RX-8 race car and it was just enough. It wasn't difficult, but I only won by anywhere from 1-5 seconds (with a few small mistakes...)
 
I used a ZZ II. My Bob won all 3 first time out in it on B Spec as well.

Best Super GT car I've found so far is the Epson NSX. 697hp full tuned/oil change, no miles.
 
I am not even sure what class they would fall into but the Mercedes CLK GTR and the Nissan 390 GT1 are both very strong and will smoke pretty much every one of the super GTs even without addding the upgraded turbos.
 
I am not even sure what class they would fall into but the Mercedes CLK GTR and the Nissan 390 GT1 are both very strong and will smoke pretty much every one of the super GTs even without addding the upgraded turbos.

Those are Le Mans GT race cars. Not even close. Similar weight but nearly 200-300 more HP.
 
The fastest is the 06 Xanavi Z... has the same power as most of the others, but has a more torque (72nm vs 60nm for the NSX or 52nm for the GTR).

Woodone Supra JGTC fully tuned comes out to just over 800hp and idk how much ft-lb torque. If i had to guess this is something to do with that fact that the in game Woodone has a v8 rather than your typical i4 in most super gt supras but i digress

Im not that skilled and the Woodone creamed the competition in the Super GT championship rain or shine
 
I didn't mod my GT-R & as a result, I was in an epic 3 way battle for 1st at Fuji in the Super GT series! The other 2 races were pretty close too! I like close action packed racing rather than total domination!

Exactly!!that's how racing should be. I hardly mod at all and when I drive I turn all aids off and the HUD off. Cause to begin with I've driven on some of these tracks to begin with and they are dead on.
 
Exactly!!that's how racing should be. I hardly mod at all and when I drive I turn all aids off and the HUD off. Cause to begin with I've driven on some of these tracks to begin with and they are dead on.

That's how racing should be, if you don't have a job or have a lot of free time...if you have limited time per day, you wouldn't like to make a 10 lap race and finish in other place than 1st.
PS: I didn't mod my Xanavi Z either, just soft racing tires and that's it.
 
Untitled-17.png


That is my little test bank on Suzuka. Only oil changed and improved rigidity, racing soft tires, and tweaks to the suspension, downforce changes for every car to suit my style (meaning no turbos or engine stages added).

Raybrig is hella fast, but GT-Rs throw out more consistent laptimes and are more suited for longer battles, because with those NSX you have some workout to do.
 
Last edited:
Back