Best toe settings

Those are the average numbers i have on my excel sheet by drive train, since i put my cars on it. Only 43 cars , the first tunes are only on video.
There is no "good for all cars" numbers. It depend a lot of the rest of the settings . But , i think it can be used as a starting point . For sure better than those generics stocks values.
Sem título.jpg

Those are the average numbers i have on my excel sheet by drive train, since i put my cars on it. Only 43 cars , the first tunes are only on video.
There is no "good for all cars" numbers. It depend a lot of the rest of the settings . But , i think it can be used as a starting point . For sure better than those generics stocks values.
View attachment 861483

Hi Praiano,
I love your tunes since GT2. Nice to see you here and many thanks for your reply. If you would be interested in close cooperation in order to make some sick tunes allowing to overcome GT physics just contact me privately so we can meet in the game.
I have some sick tunes on my account, much better than most of these posted here. I am setting up cars for SRC Team in GT, and I do for them mostly tunes and not drive at all.
Nickname: SRC_Rutek.

So I was looking for detailed information about toe settings in FF, FR, MR, RR, 4WD cars and how it is affecting getting better times in lobby mode. So as I understood, the best toe setting in order to get better time laps is to have as much toe out as possibe in order to get more oversteer tendencies and finally get better speeds during cornering. So I was testing it with guys from my team and yes, it looks it helps to get better speeds and times but you can not exceed it. Otherwise you will get hard oversteer. In an example I set in SLS front toe at -0,75 out and rear toe at around -0,15 out and it works fine with proper settings of rest parameters, especially LSD and bound / rebound. Surely, front tires wil get burned if tire wear is ON, however in lobby without tire wear there is high possibility that sick lap times will arise with these settings.

Greetings.

This is how i do TOE settings in this game more or less. Each car is a special case but 99% are done this way . Just my way to do.

+TOE in front wheel
I use on FF / FR and some lazy front end MR
Entering a corner , your driving input is smoother with a slower reaction to the wheel input when placing the front end .
When the car lay on his angle from mid corner to out the corner , the car is more steady and the grip / eagerness is better. I use between 0 to 0,10 TOE in at the front normally

-TOE out front wheel
I use it mostly on tail happy MR and almost 100% of my RR cars.
Entering the corner the input have to be smooth because at this moment the negative out TOE have a tendency giving more instant reaction to your wheel input.
When this kind of cars lay on his angle mid corner till performing the out corner , the tendency is a natural oversteer tendency.
- negative out front TOE will help you to maintain the driving line giving you more margin in the wheel input to correct the trajectory without messing with the car balance. I use between 0 and -0,30 depending if the car have a very loose rear end or not.

+TOE in rear wheel
I use it mostly on FR MR and RR , value from 10 to 25 for low and medium power cars above 25 to 60 on very powerfull road cars to give more steady line out corner .
Downforce help to contain the rear of powerfull race cars. This must be setted according to LSD acceleration.

-TOE out rear wheel
Uniquely for some 4WD and FF cars that show laziness with a heavy understeery front end. It help a lot to turn. I never use above -0,50 rear TOE out.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back