Best/Worst You've Dealt With in GTA Online

• Thread starter Dan
  • 2,929 comments
Bad (or good).

First time online, drive in my car. Park it to do something besides the PS3 and get shot by some dude....

Where does the world gotten into?!

I met Lester for the first time in the game...and then some little failed abortion shoots me when I finish the cut-scene.

Bad: With that action, the game calls me a bad sport for blowing up their personal vehicle. I got the warning, after a few more booms. You better have insurance on that Oracle, pal. :yuck:

I can relate to this. Seriously, I get called a bad sport for blowing up someone else's personal vehicle? How about the game looks at my side of the story....

I just finished customising my car and someone in a modified Oracle (the newer model) started chasing me and shooting me. I headed into the construction site and detonated a sticky bomb underneath the other player's car.

Imo I didn't do anything bad, I just wanted to take my new car for a spin and someone else wanted to sabotage it. I did the right thing! :grumpy:

Bad: Randoms who run you over at 120mph and those who stop near you and start shooting you for no apparent reason.

I can't stand this. I was in ammunation and came out and there was someone right there aiming his shotgun at the door waiting for me to come out.

I also just did a repo mission and my "team member" decided to ram me off the road so they could get the car. There's a bunch of kids that have no business playing this game online

I've stayed offline for a while until things were fixed. I finally got in a really good session last night:

Good: Finding a bunch of good racers that were clean! It's a pretty rare thing as most people that race are dirty as heck. It's worth noting that they are a GTPlanet Team Lol (....not GTPL).

Bad: Getting used to the "slow down" when you're changing radio stations and changing guns in single player mode, only to have that disappear online. I'll get used to it eventually.

I got kicked for no apparent reason while I was in a room off-roading with Kitten.

Some kid was asking me for a ride in my car, through the mic. So I pull up next to him and just kept moving forward as he was trying to get in. Made me laugh, he got angrier the further we went, but he didn't give up.

Some kid was asking me for a ride in my car, through the mic. So I pull up next to him and just kept moving forward as he was trying to get in. Made me laugh, he got angrier the further we went, but he didn't give up.

If it was a really young and annoying kid, I would have just pancaked him and kept on driving. :lol:

Good:Helping some friends score some Merryweather Mesas and Rat-Loaders.
Bad:Some guy killed me while I was having some "quality time" with a streetwalker in the alleyway next to Simeons.

Good: Found a hardtop Manana after spending a couple hours looking for it.

Bad: Tried to replace my convertible upgraded Manana that was in my garage with the one I found only to have the game strip the convertible of all upgrades and delete the hardtop one I found.

Good:Helping some friends score some Merryweather Mesas and Rat-Loaders.
Bad:Some guy killed me while I was having some "quality time" with a streetwalker in the alleyway next to Simeons.

Do Rat-Loaders randomly spawn as traffic (I'm going to presume in Sandy Shores) or do they only appear in a certain location? I'd like to get one myself...

I had a good moment yesterday whilst on an off-road expedition with Kitten:

While I was waiting to follow Kitten down an embankment, my Range Rover got hit by an AI in a Seminole (right spelling?). Not a good moment in itself, but seconds later, an AI riding a Sanchez, slammed into the back of the Seminole and cartwheeled over the top. The guy then got up, ran over to the Seminole driver, dragged him out and shot him before riding away. That made me laugh quite a bit.

I had a good moment yesterday whilst on an off-road expedition with Kitten:

While I was waiting to follow Kitten down an embankment, my Range Rover got hit by an AI in a Seminole (right spelling?). Not a good moment in itself, but seconds later, an AI riding a Sanchez, slammed into the back of the Seminole and cartwheeled over the top. The guy then got up, ran over to the Seminole driver, dragged him out and shot him before riding away. That made me laugh quite a bit.

Also my Expedition ends with a dead range rover :lol:

Best: flying a chopper a foot above the Alamo sea with a gtpl member.

Worst: sinking the chopper and killing said member accidentally

Good: I've been winning the super common Super class races with my upgraded Bullet. Got it some bulletproof tires (Bullet-ception), and I'm good for GTA races.

Bad: The winning spree doesn't come without some wounds on my enemies. One such person in a room claimed that my character looks like Justin Bieber. I'm not offended, but I'm also not exactly happy on how THAT would be a comparison. I'm not making teenage girl magnets.. I just so happen to make a young gangster, who so happens to be my favorite character in my own role play.

I'll let you decide. Yes, there is a bit of guy-liner there.

0_0.jpg

Worst: within hours of purchasing the entity xf, I have had it destroyed three times already.

The first one was literally minutes of owning the car, I went to the ammunation, came back out and someone blew me + the car up with a tank!

The second was when I was in a misson, and this person decided to shoot all my wheels out and chuck a grenade at my car(IN A MISSION!) seriously need to save for bulletproof tyres!

And the third was when I had a bounty placed on me by the same guy :(

Had two real good moments yesterday, me and 5 friends all bundling into a Bison Pick-up and going hunting down bounties. :) The second one was one of said friends letting me hoon a tank around Los Santos and getting my best kill yet by shooting down someone in a fighter jet with the tank. :eek: All in all, a very entertaining day in GTA. :sly:

Had two real good moments yesterday, me and 5 friends all bundling into a Bison Pick-up and going hunting down bounties. :) The second one was one of said friends letting me hoon a tank around Los Santos and getting my best kill yet by shooting down someone in a fighter jet with the tank. :eek: All in all, a very entertaining day in GTA. :sly:

You must have some pretty badass aiming, considering its tough to aim with the tank and you can only raise the cannon to a certain angle.

Good: Winning a Supercar GTA Race with a Minivan. :lol:
Bad: Getting spawn-killed by someone while trying to go into my garage to fetch a car. Really?

Good: Winning a Supercar GTA Race with a Minivan. :lol:
Bad: Getting spawn-killed by someone while trying to go into my garage to fetch a car. Really?

Vapid Minivan? How bad were these guys in the supercar race?!

Vapid Minivan? How bad were these guys in the supercar race?!

Bad...REALLY bad. Catchup was turned off and I got my Infernus stuck in a ditch, unable to flip over (clipped a Sandking SWB and flew off the road). I threw a few sticky bombs on the street and blew up the 2nd and 3rd place guys. I stole the Minivan, picked up a Boost power-up, and took to the streets.

Bad: I had just finished a Survival mission in the arse-end of nowhere in Blaine County. I get a text from Simeon with a list of cars that he wants, and lo and behold, one of them is right in front of me, so I jack that. Unfortunately, not only do I have the cops on my ass, but also some little waste-of-sperm on a Sanchez. I knock him off in an attempt to lose him, but in attempting to lose the cops, he catches back up to me. He shoots out my front tyres and fills me full of lead with his SMG. I switched on Passive Mode to avoid a repeat of this.

You must have some pretty badass aiming, considering its tough to aim with the tank and you can only raise the cannon to a certain angle.

It was one of those "did that just happen?" moments. It did help he was coming straight and low towards me in attempted strafing run.:)

Good: Joining 2 random strangers in a crime spree across LS in their pink Hummer. Robbed a few 24/7s and killed off some threatening players trying to spoil the party.

Bad: I accidentally killed the token black guy of the group. Pistol whipped him while trying to make way out of the store we just robbed, surrounded by cops.

---------------------------------
Good: Driving around last night, I take a turn super fast and smash into a Sultan. I've been looking for one online for a while now. Killed the driver in the accident, so I jacked the car. YAY ME!

Bad: I don't have much money, so I decide to go save the Sultan in my garage. I forget my garage is full, but I have a car I stored in their just to sell after 45 min. I pull my Sultan in and it tells me I need to remove one of the current vehicles. I obviously never done this before, so I don't choose the car from the list, but rather get in the car I want to replace. Come out of the garage thinking my Sultan is safe in the garage, only to find out it's gone forever.
Time to find a new one. To pour some salt on the wound, minutes later, I am driving in the hills as another player in his own custom Sultan passes me and kills me.

Small world

Host your own private server with friends only. If you don't like being killed in drive bys or being run over, then never join a public server.

Public servers are out of control. So many trigger-happy folks shooting at anything with a heart rate.
Yesterday I tried improving my flying skills by flying the Mallard around for a little bit, when some idiot in a P996-LAZER came up behind me and shot me down. I texted him a heated message in the game, and his reply was 'Luv u 2 <3'

Worst: I had a bounty on me and didn't see I guy camping next to my garage. I soon the door opened he blew me and my car with sticky bomb.

Best: 30 minutes later I finished Madrazos mission and guess who was next to me when I re-spawn? The same guy, he was accessing his phone to his money on the bank, but I killed him before that. I got his money and ran away.

Best: Racing supercars with traffic in a full 16 drivers grid.

Back