Best/Worst You've Dealt With in GTA Online

• Thread starter Dan
  • 2,929 comments
I keep getting these immature morons who can only say "you suck (male appendage)" or "I'm going to rape you" REPEATEDLY. :banghead: It makes me hate online play.

Bad: Getting a $9,000 bounty on me by a random guy for no apparent reason...
Good: ...I was in a Rhino Tank. :mischievous:

I keep getting these immature morons who can only say "you suck (male appendage)" or "I'm going to rape you" REPEATEDLY. :banghead: It makes me hate online play.

I keep getting this as well. They all sound like they are 10-13 years old.

Best: I lapped someone in a jet race that had bet $3000 on himself.

Worst: Got spawn killed coming out of my garage which spawned me inside of the garage unable to get out.

Worst:

I can't do anything without someone trying to kill me and willing to chase me clear across the map to do it. Also the servers are junk. And I get kicked for no reason.

Best:

Can't say just yet.

Jesus christ, pretty much every quick race lobby I joined this morning was full of irritating French kids that would just not shut the 🤬 up. I don't speak French so I've no idea what they were talking about but it was incessant, in the lobby, in the race, afterwards, not a single break in squeaky French voices going on and on.

Is there a way to mute people in a lobby? I couldn't find one.

Jesus christ, pretty much every quick race lobby I joined this morning was full of irritating French kids that would just not shut the 🤬 up. I don't speak French so I've no idea what they were talking about but it was incessant, in the lobby, in the race, afterwards, not a single break in squeaky French voices going on and on.

Yes, if you're host. But not sure about if you're not.

Yeah I couldn't find anything. I just kept leaving the room only to end up in another room with either the same bunch or more of them. It was literally every room, at least one French kid I could hear.

Yeah I couldn't find anything. I just kept leaving the room only to end up in another room with either the same bunch or more of them. It was literally every room, at least one French kid I could hear.

Weird how it was every lobby, lol. I've had all kinds of lobbies with yakking foreigners, not just french. I've had Mexicans (they spoke Spanish but it was like 3am), Chinese, lots of Germans and French (or French-Canadian, again it was in the middle of the morning).

Oh just remembered another annoying experience last night. Did the grand tour race, 11 miles so it takes a good while. Right at the start, after a few hundred yards, a guy swerves into me, squashes me into the barrier and as a result I have a crabbing car for the entirety of the race. So annoying, a long race like that and someone takes you out of it after 10 seconds.

Samus
Oh just remembered another annoying experience last night. Did the grand tour race, 11 miles so it takes a good while. Right at the start, after a few hundred yards, a guy swerves into me, squashes me into the barrier and as a result I have a crabbing car for the entirety of the race. So annoying, a long race like that and someone takes you out of it after 10 seconds.

Hold Triangle to respawn you back at the last checkpoint you passed. It will fully repair your car as well.

Worst: when you're in passive mode driving along the freeway at full speed (as you do) then you run over another player who was just standing in the middle of the road which ends up disabling passive mode that you just spent $100 activating, to then have to wait 30 seconds to reactivate it for another $100.

Was with my friend just having fun with the big yellow trucks they use in the mine. Guy comes and starts asking how did we get them so I tell him there's a third one down the cliff. He takes it, kills me and my friend for no reason at all, that ruined our trucks :-l

I reckon I raced the same ones the other night, I beat the little sods in a race at the air base, so they enabled weapons in the next race, and shot the crap outta me :grumpy: So I jumped in a nearby army truck, and ran my race in the wrong direction and wrecked their rides, got out and shot them in the head, both of them, then I left their lobby :) Taught the little froggers a thing or two about online etiquette I hope.

And yep the same thing they didn't shut up the whole time.

Worst: As soon as I got out of the first mission, some asshole in a tank killed me. Quickly learned what Passive Mode is :lol:
Best: Did some missions today, and one of the people in one of them (Sorry I don't remember your username, but I will once I see a post of yours with your PSN) was GTP_Michelin9988 or something similar & the other great people I did them with.

Worst: As soon as I got out of the first mission, some asshole in a tank killed me. Quickly learned what Passive Mode is :lol:
Best: Did some missions today, and one of the people in one of them (Sorry I don't remember your username, but I will once I see a post of yours with your PSN) was GTP_Michelin9988 or something similar & the other great people I did them with.

That may well be MichJen96, who is Dean.

Shouldn't be me as I didn't do any missions with anybody yesterday (for me), as far as I know. GTP_Michelin is "NascarManiaco99" on the forums by the way. :P

Ah, OK, sorry.
I figured Michelin9988 and MichJen96 could be taken as similar when the memory is unclear. Also, I was unaware of the presence of NascarManiaco.

Don't mind me.

The worst was when there were three of us in a lobby - me, a friend and a friend of that friend. That guy was the biggest douchebag I've ever met online. He would not stop killing and screwing us up no matter how many times we politely asked. Having such a bad time whenever hes in the lobby.

The best time was when around 30 of us (mainly nextgengta peeps) went on cagobobbing submarines to the lake and doing mass exploration and submarine races. Was really fun.

Ah, OK, sorry.
I figured Michelin9988 and MichJen96 could be taken as similar when the memory is unclear. Also, I was unaware of the presence of NascarManiaco.

Don't mind me.
Surely, they are very similar indeed. Also don't worry about it. :D
Yes, but you'll have to go through [Start] → [Online] → [Players] → [mark the player] → [press X] → [mute]. Though in the preparation screen (joining screen?) I don't think it's possible to mute anyone, sadly.

Another thing that's possible is connect something like a Bluetooth hands-free headset (and don't wear it), and have it on mute. That way there's nothing to worry about.

Last edited:
Good: Shooting down some guy in a P996-LAZER in my Rhino Tank after noticing he was killing innocent players for no reason. Also I helped a guy rob his first convenience store (I could tell because he was level 3 and was at the store in Grove Street) by giving him a ride in my Infernus. He even shared the money made from the robbery with me.

Bad: After going afk for a few minutes to take out the trash, I came back and noticed that some 🤬 stole my Rhino Tank and was on a collision course with everyone. I invited a few friends on my friends list who were excellent shooters, and we managed to land a perfect shot through the tiny windshield on the Rhino, effectively killing the driver. As a "thank-you" I let them borrow the Rhino to kill the guy who stole it from me while I worked on homework.

Latest Posts

Back