Beta test in Australia

• Thread starter ozglenn
  • 103 comments
Some NZ guy from GAF says he got an invite as well.
Of interest that he can't fully boot the beta, as it blocks him for not "being a participant." I'm guessing Oceanic servers are still being readied. Perhaps another beta update is on the way.

South Africa here. We form part of the EU region too, but no beta codes have been released to anyone this side of the world that I'm aware of. Have registered accounts in multiple regions, just in case. Registered the moment beta registration was open in the US and EU, but no cigar. I guess we're not in a priority geography.

If we are lucky it will be Friday 12th 2020 :banghead::banghead::banghead::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy:
Good call.
I think were going to have to wait for full release guys.
Will be better games released before then.

I believe that 7th of may Asian closed beta will be released and Australia will be included in that. I am also hopeful for a June 15thish game release. Call it a calculated guess.
Any news on that calculated guess yet mate ?
Sorry for the double post , forgot where I was. Apologies :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Got the invite but no email regarding to any GT BETA code, or something relating to PSN invites? Anyway, will there be a open beta at some point?

New news at gran turismo.com. Asia regions except AUS an NZ,now recruiting players for beta test,posted the 19th ?

The “Gran Turismo Sport” Closed Beta Test currently being hosted in North America and Europe regions will now be expanded to the Asia regions. We are currently recruiting test players to participate in the Closed Beta Test of “Gran Turismo Sport” for Asia regions.

If you are interested in participating in the production of “Gran Turismo Sport” with our development team through the Closed Beta Test, please proceed to the application form from the link on this page, and enter the required information to apply. (Application for participation will require you to accept related terms and conditions.)

Those who have been selected as a test player will receive a notification informing your selection to the email address you registered.

We await many applications from passionate users who want to help make “Gran Turismo Sport” a better game.

Last edited:
I just saw that! On Japan's sight. So asias about to go live? We had the same post On April 5 though. To ad: is was optimistically speculating about previous dates.

I signed up when first released and several other times as well,who knows what is going to happen.I don't think i will get a spot,i think we are not worthy but you never know.

Back