Beta test in Australia

• Thread starter ozglenn
  • 103 comments
I'm really enjoying it, sucks this week I can't enter races due work commitments. I'm enjoying got lapping nurburgring a lot though.

actually, the already famous "throttle bug" is taking the fun out of it for me... I just ran with a Japanese friend of mine who isn't affected by it, he finished 14" ahead of me at the Nurburgring... I hate that bug already

Hmm, I applied for the beta with the US form when it came out, and again on the Aus site just now but I am wondering:
Are accounts without PS Plus automatically not considered for the beta? or
Can we download the beta but not play with other players? or
Full access like with a F2P game?

Hmm, I applied for the beta with the US form when it came out, and again on the Aus site just now but I am wondering:
Are accounts without PS Plus automatically not considered for the beta? or
Can we download the beta but not play with other players? or
Full access like with a F2P game?
I received beta codes without having purchased a PS4 or PS Plus, so it's not something they appear to be looking at.

No PS+ required, but I haven't seen anyone get a code without having either GT5 or GT6 on their account (with trophies).. So I'm pretty sure that's the only prerequisite.

That means I might not get a code at all since a made a new acc when I got a PS4, which is really annoying since I've put so many hours into GT and I've been waiting so patiently.

I guess it's good(?) because it stops people from making multiple accounts and signing up for the already limited amount of codes available. But I kinda wish they would at least guarantee a closed beta code for those that pre-ordered.

I think the selection is random. I got the code on my hardly used US acct. Thanks to Oz opening up the beta, it now works on my Oz acct as well.

I played both GT5 (prologue and release) and GT6... GT6 not as extensively but still did quite a bit of it.

Same profile on the PS4, with ps+.. Applied on the original US form and then again on the EU form and got nothing... totally disappointed! Looks like I'll be spending a lot of time on Dirt 4 instead.

I fear that because my brother and I operate on the same console, none of us are able to get chosen for the Beta. Both of us have put our names down and not a single email or notification from Playstation... Am I right in saying this?

I fear that because my brother and I operate on the same console, none of us are able to get chosen for the Beta. Both of us have put our names down and not a single email or notification from Playstation... Am I right in saying this?
I doubt that matters, I've used two accounts for GT6 on the same console and both of those accounts got codes straight away.

I got in invite to my second account,but could not use my main accnt,so activated ps4 under second accnt which unlocked it for all users on my ps4 so now i use my main accnt

Still No invite ................o'l well there loss.......................................

Looks like they had better hurry up and release gt sport or don't bother...............

Project CARS 2 will be available worldwide for the Playstation 4, Xbox One & PC starting Sempteber 22.

Try going on the Gran turismo site I think they have application forms there.

Back