Beta test in Australia

• Thread starter ozglenn
  • 103 comments
I applied here from Indonesia first day, but nothing yet. Of course they've only said that they're taking applications.... NOT that it's available to play yet. If, as previously mentioned, an update is imminent, it may all come at that time.

Just an FYI for y'all as I got my invite just now presumably to coincide with the 1.06 update (NZer here) so check your inboxes.

Excellent news. 👍

I see a couple of Tweets from Japanese players who also just received their beta invites.
It looks like the Asia phase has begun.

Woohoo! got my invite too, too bad I can't do anything about it for a couple days (work etc), can't wait to get stuck into it!

Invite here also, should be able to play it some time next week at the speed it's downloading. :lol:

Now that Australia FINALLY has access to the Beta, I now hoping that I get an invite now. I've been waiting soo long to try this game out.

Still Nothing here looks like i wont be getting it.................:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Bloody shame I have got a Pro and VR and a simulator..............

Come on Project Cars 2

Hi everyone i am just trying to find out if Australia is getting a beta test and when, and does anybody in Australia have a code yet ???????????
and could they post when the get one thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm playing now

Got invites for two of my accounts an hour ago, sweet :D
Well great news for you eh, some of us didn't get an invite at all yet some people get multiple invites. Really over this now.
Yep I agree just waiting for PCars 2 now probably give GTSport a wide berth if it is ever released .

Well great news for you eh, some of us didn't get an invite at all yet some people get multiple invites. Really over this now.
Yep I agree just waiting for PCars 2 now probably give GTSport a wide berth if it is ever released .
Psn sent me an email are you a member of playstation plus coz I think thats why I got one.

Now that Australia FINALLY has access to the Beta, I now hoping that I get an invite now. I've been waiting soo long to try this game out.
I was invited

Last edited by a moderator:
I received my invite as my ps4 had never been plugged in and i subscribed to psn+ after getting the invite. So I'm not sure about this:
Psn sent me an email are you a member of playstation plus coz I think thats why I got one.
As far as the gameplay is concerned, I just had one race at willow springs so far so I cannot be definitive but I started on pole and soon we got to dig a gap with a fellow WRX that started second on the grid. Very nice fight and smooth lead onto the second split of the final lap when P2 just plainly wiped me out to claim the win.
Yay!!!GT is back !!!

Back