BF Injection

United States
Indiana
ViperManiac
What does it look like? Where can I find it? The reason I ask is cuz it is the last car for the Import Export garage in Shoreside Vale.

in portland you must finish all mafia missions..tony, the guy starts with a J ect..then after you kill the don you can come back and get it in the park..try looking on www.cheatcc.com i think they have it..peace

Originally posted by GOLDBERG
in portland you must finish all mafia missions..tony, the guy starts with a J ect..then after you kill the don you can come back and get it in the park..try looking on www.cheatcc.com i think they have it..peace

r u saying i have to start all over again if i want that car! :eek: :( :mad: :confused:

Originally posted by danpollard

r u saying i have to start all over again if i want that car! :eek: :( :mad: :confused:

No, you just head back to Portland and its in the carpark where the diablo mission phone is between the hours of 18:00 and 0:00.

Its the buggy that Joey from the mafia is fixing up when you go for your missions. Its awesome!!!!

Originally posted by Brian P

No, you just head back to Portland and its in the carpark where the diablo mission phone is between the hours of 18:00 and 0:00.

Its the buggy that Joey from the mafia is fixing up when you go for your missions. Its awesome!!!!

yeah, i know where u mean. Thanx a lot!!! :D Ill go get it in a minute...
Only other thing is where the hell is an ice cream van (other import/export garage)?

I had problems with this, what I did was some firetruck missions and I eventually put one out, so I got in it and took it over to the docks.

I had problems with this, what I did was some firetruck missions and I eventually put one out, so I got in it and took it over to the docks.

SOME!

How many. I have done 63 fire missions and still not had to put it out. I did them on Staunton. What about you?

Oh, thanx for telling me about the BF Injection. Even then itb took me ages to get it and well to be honest i don't really like it. Its better than some though.

SOME!

How many. I have done 63 fire missions and still not had to put it out. I did them on Staunton. What about you?

Oh, thanx for telling me about the BF Injection. Even then itb took me ages to get it and well to be honest i don't really like it. Its better than some though.

Yeah I did them on Staunton on 2 different occasions, it was the second time when I got and I hadn't even done 20.

BTW where is the import/export garage on Shoreside Vale, I can't find it. :(

Yeah I did them on Staunton on 2 different occasions, it was the second time when I got and I hadn't even done 20.

BTW where is the import/export garage on Shoreside Vale, I can't find it. :(

go to the cochrane dam. On the airport side (of the dirt trail going across the dam) turn left. Just before you get to the corner turning right, turn right into a garage place. Thats it. you'll see the list.

go to the cochrane dam. On the airport side (of the dirt trail going across the dam) turn left. Just before you get to the corner turning right, turn right into a garage place. Thats it. you'll see the list.

OK thanks. I'll try that tonight

OK thanks. I'll try that tonight

yeah theyre all easy except for the BF injection (which you know about). Ih and as you know, once youve completed all of the cars you can get them all out easily again. So dont be afraid to use one if its in your garage.

Do you know if theres a garage in Staunton. Im nearly certain there isnt

yeah theyre all easy except for the BF injection (which you know about). Ih and as you know, once youve completed all of the cars you can get them all out easily again. So dont be afraid to use one if its in your garage.

Do you know if theres a garage in Staunton. Im nearly certain there isnt

Hmmm... I haven't seen one yet, if it was anywhere I'd expect it to be in the alley with the Pay n' Spray etc.

Yeah I found it and completed it thanks dan.

Back