Big A$$ Blower!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter wiss.mj
  • 17 comments
  • 1,854 views
Messages
145
blowncamaro.jpg


http://youtube.com/watch?v=v0qeYd5gcnQ:drool:
 
"I blipped the throttle and it Lifted the tire and blew both headgaskets" :lol:


I'm so scared of it that I just gave a squirt, but I can't stop drooling over it.
 
whoa.. that's bit like civic fartcan syndrome.. "yo I gots bigger that u so u lose lol!" :dopey:
 
yeah.. If it doesn't blow the headgaskets on the start and flip over just for fun.:indiff: useless.
 
...why?
 
well, give me estimation how much that car has cost to him, and then, make a list what car/cars he could have bought with that money.
 
well, give me estimation how much that car has cost to him, and then, make a list what car/cars he could have bought with that money.


Different strokes for different folks.
 
You can't judge this approach by practical measures. This is a classical:

"Why did you do that?!"
"Because I could."
 
Has anyone noticed that it's a 67 Camaro with a 68 grill. 67 Camaro has vent windows and round turn lights. He has rectangular turn lights.
 
wow looks awful lol must take some concentration just to make sure it dont destroy some part of itself lol
 
well, give me estimation how much that car has cost to him, and then, make a list what car/cars he could have bought with that money.
Well, that supercharger was free.
 
All the extra power that thing produces HAS to be put back into turning it...
 
Is that the experimental Detroit Diesel 13,900-71 series Blower? :dopey:

Why have Two blowers on top of another when you can have One big one!? I think this is the American muscle equivalent to the Classic "Big Single Turbo Supra".
 
Is that the experimental Detroit Diesel 13,900-71 series Blower? :dopey:

Why have Two blowers on top of another when you can have One big one!? I think this is the American muscle equivalent to the Classic "Big Single Turbo Supra".

never compare an American classic to a Japanese car!

jk

Imagine how heavy that thing must be. I bet it weighs close to as much as the engine weighs.
 
Awesome, looks like he stuck a trash can on top of his engine.

Different strokes for different folks.

Like Angelina and Braaaaad.

[/Luda]
 
Back