Big Brother UK 6

  • Thread starter Thread starter Danny
  • 162 comments
  • 7,182 views
Anthony won!
 
1st Anthony
2nd Eugene
3rd Makosi
4th Kinga
5th Craig


That was ace.
 
Yeah shame Eugene didn't win though,but I'm glad he took half of Anthony's prize money!!

I didn't see Anthony's interview (went out for last orders)

In a whole this years BB was pretty crap :D
 
Makosi's interview was awful!

Everyone was chanting "Liar".
 
anthony deserved the win
 
Mary should have one!
 
Im guessing you don't follow the whole Wicca/Witch vibe then?
 
ultrabeat
Im guessing you don't follow the whole Wicca/Witch vibe then?
Nope. I just know that she didn't seem to be all there. But then no-one that would enter the BB house is all there.
 
True, true.

I think you, David Anderson, would be good in BB7.

Have you not considered applying?
 
ultrabeat
True, true.

I think you, David Anderson, would be good in BB7.

Have you not considered applying?
So, therefore, you are insinuationg that I'm not all there? :dunce:

Thanks very much. I can pull some mod strings you know....

:dopey:
 
No!

I meant you'd be good viewing:)




Weirdo.
 
Back