Big Brother UK 6

  • Thread starter Thread starter Danny
  • 162 comments
  • 7,182 views
That was out of order what Maxwell did to Kamal.

If it was someone else, i dont think he would have the guts to throw water at them. Hes just trying to show off in front of Saskia.

If they want to get busy why cant they just go into a different room instead of disturbing the other housemates.
No matter which one gets evicted, they've totaly alienated themselves from the main group.
 
Slick Rick
That was out of order what Maxwell did to Kamal.

If it was someone else, i dont think he would have the guts to throw water at them. Hes just trying to show off in front of Saskia.

If they want to get busy why cant they just go into a different room instead of disturbing the other housemates.
No matter which one gets evicted, they've totaly alienated themselves from the main group.

I guarantee that if Roberto were still there and that incident had happened, he would've decked Maxwell. There's no way Kemal would put up any sort of opposition if Maxwell decided to hit him and I think Roberto would've stood up and smacked him.
 
Thats exactly what im saying. Maxwell is spineless and all this talk about him changing if Saskia goes i think is un true
 
"At least someone got wet tonight...and it wasn't Saskia"


RMAO!:lol:👍:lol:👍
 
index-page41.html

See, she's not just tits and an ass.

Saskia to go. I want to see lover boy blubber.

[EDIT] Saskia has gone! :sick:
Lets see Maxwell cry! :dopey:
 
Davina Mccall, looked quite nice yesterday.

Did anyone see Craigs FAKE sulk. I want to go to BB when hes evicted just so i can punch him.
(can i start a Kill Craig club?) 👍
 
I don't know why the hell everybody in the house is thinking that Derek is sly. :dunce: He's not! Science cussing him like that! At least Derek is mature. 👍
 
My faves are Kemal, Derek, Eugene and Vanessa
 
75
 
He's right, not many men would shower naked on national television...
 
So who do you thinks going out???
Im guessing Science or Venessa

If only Craig was up for eviction :grumpy:
 
I'm loving the nominations twist this week! Can't wait to see the look on Makosi's face :D
She so needs knocking down a peg or two, I can't stand her anymore.
I hope the public give her and Vanessa the most votes 👍
Craig and Antony just need to get it on... they are getting on my nerves with all this lovey dovey crap :yuck:

Orlaith never stops putting make-up on and tweeking her nips, she is so vain!!!

My favs are Eugene, Kemal, Science and Craig who can be quite witty and funny at times.

Eugene to win!!! :D
 
Craig is such an idiot!! How hard is it to ride a freakin bike round a track?!
And he blames it on Anthony they lost :crazy:
 
Vanessa and Eugene are favorites to go next. I hope its Vanessa...apparently all she does is eat loads and then sleep.
 
Yeah, I hope Vanessa goes. I've gone off Makosi as well.

Anthony or Science to win still! :cheers:
 
Vanessa is gone.

"She's the type of person that wouldn't give food to a starving kid on the side of the road."
 
I dont know why but people are liking Science more now(including me)
 
Noooo! Vanessa!
 
Slick Rick
How come you like Vanessa??
I didnt find her intresting at all, she was there to take up space to me

Agree. All she ever does is eat and sleep and ***** about other people behind their backs in the loft with Orlaith and Makosi.

I'm starting to like Science more and more now. Science, Eugene or Derek to win! :)
 
I thought she was pretty.

I can't wait for tonights edition of the "Orlaith Breast Show".
 
ultrabeat
I thought she was pretty.

I can't wait for tonights edition of the "Orlaith Breast Show".


I bet youve got your blank video tape ready.....i know i have!
 
I find her offputting...

If Orlaith goes (God willing:)) , Makosi will be the only girl left!
 
No fair, teh Orlaith pics on the site are decreasing by the week :(
 
Can't you just be happy with the Eugene pictures?
 
I think too many gays watch the programme, thats why there are only 2 girls left :lol: :lol:

I think Eugene is Wicked 👍
 
Eugnene bores me to death. They all keep saying he should be a comedian but he just makes me bored.
 
His quotes are fantastic!

He's better than the Jon a few BB's back (I think it was the one that 40-year-old virgin fisherman from Scotland Cameron won)
 
Back