I had A - S
4 races clean
Fast lap
Pole position
Win
3 stars
DR is OK but SR is not ok
image.jpg
Your SR profile suggests these fluctuations are the norm for you, do you have replays?

Being able to confirm this as a bug can only be done with replays, what is clean and i did nothing wrong is subjective, it may not be an SR bug but a clean race bug, if it is a bug it will be repeated there record your sport mode races so this can be worked out.

The clean race bonus is now very easy to get. I even got it on Interlagos after getting bumped in a huge short cut, and in another race bumping an early braker in front of me. Also on Big Willow getting bumped from behind and bump passed out of the way (yet managing to stay on track) still clean race bonus with white S. Last week I had a clean race bonus with red S on St. Croix. The standards of 'clean' racing have never been this low!

Show me a contact free replay (recorded during the race with all the lag and info in the video) with a red rating at the end, then I'll believe there is a bug. Safety rating goes up when you keep a safe distance at all times. A tiny bit of lag while racing bumper to bumper or door to door can easily cost you SR.

The clean race bonus in sport races seems to be the seem as in single player now. Small bumps won't lose you the clean race bonus. Perhaps it was always like that in sport mode, however before you would get penalties and SR Down for small contacts which negate the clean race bonus.

Had this happen a couple of times. Just now, clean race on interlagos, but SR was red (still in S tough). Couple off days ago it dropped to A after a clean race.

Been struggling with SR since having a few weeks off. Since being an S driver i cont think of every dropping to an A.... Occasionally have the odd bad race where its a red S but thats it. Since the update, it seems at though i get either a red or white letter no matter how i drive.

This morning i tried to do a very clean race on Willow springs. Guy in front overcooks it on lap 1, turn 3 and makes contact with me at he comes back on track. I get a 2 second penalty and a SR drop notification. I then have the remaing lap and subsequent 4 laps 100% free of contact and go from 6th to 2nd. Each lap i get a positive SR notification. At the end of the race, i still get a red B SR rating. Just checked the stats website (cool link... ) and i lost 8 points from 1 race.

Could be that im a bit rusty and am getting into trouble easier than i would have previously but ive also had a 100% clean race, and got the bonus whilst also getting a red SR rating at the end of it.

I will go again tonight and see if i can put up a replay if the same scenario comes up again..... I dont think its me but then again, when do we ever think were to blame :)

Been struggling with SR since having a few weeks off. Since being an S driver i cont think of every dropping to an A.... Occasionally have the odd bad race where its a red S but thats it. Since the update, it seems at though i get either a red or white letter no matter how i drive.

This morning i tried to do a very clean race on Willow springs. Guy in front overcooks it on lap 1, turn 3 and makes contact with me at he comes back on track. I get a 2 second penalty and a SR drop notification. I then have the remaing lap and subsequent 4 laps 100% free of contact and go from 6th to 2nd. Each lap i get a positive SR notification. At the end of the race, i still get a red B SR rating. Just checked the stats website (cool link... ) and i lost 8 points from 1 race.

Could be that im a bit rusty and am getting into trouble easier than i would have previously but ive also had a 100% clean race, and got the bonus whilst also getting a red SR rating at the end of it.

I will go again tonight and see if i can put up a replay if the same scenario comes up again..... I dont think its me but then again, when do we ever think were to blame :)
Not just a replay but a live recording of the race. 👍

I made a couple of videos over the weekend but still trying to link the PS to a google account.... not working for some reason. I did 2 races at the weekend, 1 on willow springs that was 100% clean and i did get a blue SR rating. Did another a Nurb but forgot to record or look.

Tried again today, 1 race on dragon trail and whilst i was clean, i was hit a few times in the first couple of corners on the first lap but no penalties were given. Towards the fast S bends (corners 7, 8 and 9?) i was hit quite hard exiting the first left hander by the GT-R. I managed to keep it on the track and not spinning but received a 3 second penalty. I then remained in 1st place whilst slowly reducing the 3 second penalty to finish in 1st with no time penalty. I did not go off track or have any other contact but still received a red SR rating.

Could it be that the negative points are bigger and the positive are smaller? I recorded some videos on my phone of the replay... what do you guys think?

I have shared my video on my PSN profile so if your more savvy than I, feel free to watch to see what you think.

(Im in the BMW by the way!)

Last edited:
After a few more miles these past days it seems that if i get any penalty for contact, my fault or otherwise, no matter how small, i cannot get anything other that a RED sr rating.

Had a penalty for a slight corner cut on the daily ferrari 250 race, 2 second penalty but otherwise no problems. Got a blue SR RATING. Another race and got a 2 second penalty when there was sideways contact with another car (bit of rubbing, wouldn't consider it anyones fault and neither of us went off track or lost time) got a 2 second penalty (the only one i received in the race) and again, received a red SR rating.

Im now super cautious as i dropped to a C SR rating! slowly getting back up and now a B but still some way off my normal S.

Interested to know if the OP @barkohba @supervento @daschund are still getting sound harsh results

Kudos Prime.
Too much of that spying going on IMO.

Is that site legal? Can a person request not to be stalked? (Info removed).

Genuinely no clues, but feel this happens too much here. Just curious, and not aimed directly at the poster I quoted, apologies if that appears so.

Some value privacy is all.

Or is it just public info anyway as we agree to that by playing online and accepting ToC's?

Im now super cautious as i dropped to a C SR rating! slowly getting back up and now a B but still some way off my normal S.

Interested to know if the OP @barkohba @supervento @daschund are still getting sound harsh results

I hope you recover it, I have been fighting from a SR C rating for some days now and got back to A briefly on Monday but now back down
to SR B.

The main problem is there are so few SR points available from a race at the moment so any orange SR penalty in race negates any
improvement to your SR and can in fact reduce it.

Yesterday I had one Ferrari 250 GTO race where I caused an incident, got an orange SR on screen and then had green rest of the
race but still orange SR at end of race.

Minor crashes with no penalty also affect SR gain so off track excursions can reduce the available SR to a measly 1 point so it's hard
work to climb up without incident at the moment.

It does seem like your SR after a race is sensitive to wall rubs and encouters with the edge of the track regardless of wether you see a orange SR down arrow.

Any sort of contact with another car no matter how light seems to result in white or red SR at the end. I was on a daily race B the other night and had a 'clean' race yet finished on white SR as on the last lap three of us tried to go three wide into the bus stop and there was a bit of light rubbing as we sorted ourselves out.

I wouldn’t think so you already see a players rating in lobbies, no apologies needed its a valid question, I wouldnt class it as stalking though, stalking would suggest a continued checking.

Edit: forgot to tag @Lord of Tranz. You can control it here by not sharing psn ID.

I wouldn’t think so you already see a players rating in lobbies, no apologies needed its a valid question, I wouldnt class it as stalking though, stalking would suggest a continued checking.

Edit: forgot to tag @Lord of Tranz. You can control it here by not sharing psn ID.
The rating I fully agree with, and many stats too can be seen by using the follow feature. Just I have seen a few players here discussing this program/app, and as it shows far more than what the game allows, I was curious.

My stalking jab was just me being daft, though I was seeing of users using this info to argue or criticize others, so naturally I won't be sharing my PSN, lol.

Not that I'm hiding much myself, I'm pretty average and only did around 50-60 sport races, so there's not much to see, lol. Thanks for the info though, much appreciated.

One other question guys, sorry. Does that also mean this site can publicly discuss/publish players Kudosprime stats without permission too?

Don't know much and didn't read the rules properly here yet.

Last edited:
One other question guys, sorry. Does that also mean this site can publicly discuss/publish players Kudosprime stats without permission too?

The AUP talks about private information and its limits. Again if PSN ID is provided publicly then I dont see how it would be classified as private information. It would be good for clarification though from a mod.

@Famine @TB

The AUP talks about private information and its limits. Again if PSN ID is provided publicly then I dont see how it would be classified as private information. It would be good for clarification though from a mod.

@Famine @TB
I got held up, sorry for the late response.

I'm not talking about the information every player knows is available for all to see. PSN's etc. But that program/app shows much more I believe, hence my asking about this all. After all, it is regularly discussed in other threads to highlight the problems some see in the penalty system is all. (Using Player X to show patterns and such, IMO).

Anyway, thanks for the reply, and I wasn't meaning to direct this at you personally or such.

I got held up, sorry for the late response.

I'm not talking about the information every player knows is available for all to see. PSN's etc. But that program/app shows much more I believe, hence my asking about this all. After all, it is regularly discussed in other threads to highlight the problems some see in the penalty system is all. (Using Player X to show patterns and such, IMO).

Anyway, thanks for the reply, and I wasn't meaning to direct this at you personally or such.

Its ok I’m not taking it personally.

Apart from a players history I dont see what extra the app shows?

I made a couple of videos over the weekend but still trying to link the PS to a google account.... not working for some reason. I did 2 races at the weekend, 1 on willow springs that was 100% clean and i did get a blue SR rating. Did another a Nurb but forgot to record or look.

Tried again today, 1 race on dragon trail and whilst i was clean, i was hit a few times in the first couple of corners on the first lap but no penalties were given. Towards the fast S bends (corners 7, 8 and 9?) i was hit quite hard exiting the first left hander by the GT-R. I managed to keep it on the track and not spinning but received a 3 second penalty. I then remained in 1st place whilst slowly reducing the 3 second penalty to finish in 1st with no time penalty. I did not go off track or have any other contact but still received a red SR rating.

Could it be that the negative points are bigger and the positive are smaller? I recorded some videos on my phone of the replay... what do you guys think?

I have shared my video on my PSN profile so if your more savvy than I, feel free to watch to see what you think.

(Im in the BMW by the way!)

You know you can simply press the share button on the controller after the race, then choose share video directly to you tube ;)
It saves it first to the captures folder where you can press options to trim the video if needed. Live recordings include penalties giving out, gap information and are more accurate to see what happened lag wise.

Negative points are still the same, however people don't realize they get them since the time penalties are not given out anymore, nor does it show SR Down. Every contact still means SR loss. If you do get a contact penalty, it's a reduced time penalty which would have been the old 5 or 10 sec penalty which is still -5 or -10 SR. The positive points are still the same for race A and B but seem reduced for race C. No more easy raking in 26 points for a contact free daily C. About half that for this weeks race C.

@Lord of Tranz You're participating in E-Sports. Public stats are part of any sport, no one can hide their batting average or any other stat. However lobbies are not tracked if you value your privacy.

You can't name anyone on GT Planet, yet videos and screenshots that include the psn ID are fine afaik.

After a few more miles these past days it seems that if i get any penalty for contact, my fault or otherwise, no matter how small, i cannot get anything other that a RED sr rating.

Had a penalty for a slight corner cut on the daily ferrari 250 race, 2 second penalty but otherwise no problems. Got a blue SR RATING. Another race and got a 2 second penalty when there was sideways contact with another car (bit of rubbing, wouldn't consider it anyones fault and neither of us went off track or lost time) got a 2 second penalty (the only one i received in the race) and again, received a red SR rating.

I basically gave up on trying to understand the system. Last week on the FIA championship, on the first race on Dragon Trail I got bumped twice from the back and brushed the wall on the chicane a couple of times. Went from a low S to a B. Then I went to do the other race (kart on Tsukuba) and, admittedly, I was terrible at it (not used driving the kart). Had over 10s of penalties from cutting corners or leaving the track, spun at least half a dozen times, hit a bunch of people. When the race was over I was expecting an E SR or something like that. Nope. Went back from B to S. Go figure.

I honestly gave up on trying to understand.

I have no other options. i was a high level gt sport driver who has been victimized by abusive gaming tactics and have been eliminated from the fia tournament. Wednesday i finished stong in both races then on Thursday 8/15 i tried daily A. I qualified on pole and was rammed off line by every car behind me sinking my sr to a point in where my dr was affected. I had no idea with no visual reference of my sr or even had knowledge this could happed till i searched your site.
So that being said , i had also read of all the people recieving help with these matter on your site.
Please help!
My psn id droors77
N.America region

I think the standard for a clean race is now fractionally lower than the threshold for what decreases your SR. I'm not complaining, because I think the penalty system is the best it's ever been.

Last edited:
Im starting to think this sr “bug” may be track dependent. Last week i raced daily b (dragon trail) and suffered a serious ding to my sr and nothing i did could get me out of the hole. Still racing daily b (lago) and noticed an increase in sr almost every race. Managed to go from c to a in a night. I’m really starting to believe it has something to do with dragon trail or possibly track limits exceeded with no penalties given out, but sr points taken off.

Im starting to think this sr “bug” may be track dependent. Last week i raced daily b (dragon trail) and suffered a serious ding to my sr and nothing i did could get me out of the hole. Still racing daily b (lago) and noticed an increase in sr almost every race. Managed to go from c to a in a night. I’m really starting to believe it has something to do with dragon trail or possibly track limits exceeded with no penalties given out, but sr points taken off.
Im sure its been covered by now, but the daily races are full of chain snatchers from the wrong side of the tracks who dump anyone for points and are aware when these exploits are in play. No honor among thieves , im sure we have all been guilty of crimes against other drivers
I know i got wanged real bad, because it cut short my final season with the S i earned in season 2 and is making soldiering on empty feeling. I've considered deleting the status, but i will keep it as i earned it and want it to be a reminder of this BS.

I have certainly seen a star for clean race coupled with a drop in SR rating score presumably due to minor contacts. What troubled me was that at every sector point I was seeing the green marker - which I was looking out for as I was trying to regain SR rating. The climb back to SR was very difficult. I felt like I was getting penalised for incidents which were not my error.

I have certainly seen a star for clean race coupled with a drop in SR rating score presumably due to minor contacts. What troubled me was that at every sector point I was seeing the green marker - which I was looking out for as I was trying to regain SR rating. The climb back to SR was very difficult. I felt like I was getting penalised for incidents which were not my error.
You were, you absolutely were. Some people got rawed, i think i got the rawest, but who wouldn't think they got the worst.

I already posted this in the forbidden zone incorrectly (forgive me gtplanet moderator gods) but the same thing happened to me. Kudos showed a 4 POINT drop in SR, after I got a clean driving bonus star.

A: it’s likely not a glitch if it’s multiple people over weeks and no patch. My race was a week ago. Guy who started the post was weeks ago.

B. It is not related to the guy’s layoff. I played consistently over several days.

C. No. Clean bonus WAS: no penalties, not hitting inanimate objects/ not being off track AND not significantly hitting other drivers. I believe this is generally still the case as I got another clean driver bonus recently and didn’t touch anything/ anyone and stayed on track. SR went up only about a point... used to go up 4-10 points for me.

D. It WAS, in fact, harder for S drivers to loose SR. Now though I was a consistent SR- S and came down to a C after about 4 races with people hitting me and a couple errors hitting walls. I dropped to an all time low that only happened once before when quitting an impossibly dirty race. I’ve quit 1 in over 300 races (DO NOT QUIT races unless you want to be in the toilet)

Clearly SR is now easier to loose points and harder to gain. They have, as usual made things worse not better. Clean races also seem to have a different or varrying definition.

It seems they have added an element of
randomization, human proctors to judge or HEAVILY over calculated cusational factors to the point they create inherent inconsistencies with how SR is calculated.

Bottom line. We have to get enough drivers to petition PD to permenantly change SR and DR scoring criteria and at least give us the RULES!!

Every form of racing on the planet and all racers know exactly, to the letter, what the rules are. They have to! No racing series would even be remotely credible if it didn’t tell it’s drivers exactly what to do, or not to do, to raise status and not be penalized.

Protecting their ridiculous and clearly flawed equations from competitors, at the expense of the gamers who PAY and play their “simulator” is unacceptable. A monkey could make it simpler, more transparent and fair.

Back