Big Prizes Read OP

  • Thread starter Thread starter 7945GT57945
  • 306 comments
  • 14,333 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think hes gonna say : "ohh $h!t oh sorry sorry i forgot :("

soo i think he isnt gonna update this
 
Well ok, i'll take #9 then, it's a shame that someone else has to update the scheme... :P
 
#28 plz:tup:
 
I'll take any number that's left.
 
@ carl i feel like dirt so i cant update in 2 seconds ill do it later today considering its saterday
 
Don't feel like dirt for giving stuff away for free, If they cant wait for you to update then they can pound sand. There's still 4 or 5 days until the draw. Patience is a dieing virtue
 
Wheres the picture?
 
#50 please...appreciate it!
 
#51 please
 
I'm going to choose the unlucky number 13#.
 
Picture shows up as blank page.
 
Picture shows up as blank page.

hmmmm i can see the
ford.gif
just fine:grumpy:
 
i'll take number 4
or any thats left!!
thank you nice car 4 real
 
I'll try my luck with #33 please
 
If #54 is still open, i would like that please.
 
#51 for me.. :)

Thanks,
 
I'll take lucky #19 if it's still open - otherwise pick a number at random for me please. And Thanks!
 
Woops im in there twice. Take my number 33 off. Sorry
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back