Big Prizes Read OP

  • Thread starter Thread starter 7945GT57945
  • 306 comments
  • 14,333 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think this raffle is planned end bit earlyer before OP edit? Well freebie is freebie:tup:
 
Put me down for 52 please!!!
 
Where's the picture of the car BTW?
 
#1 please, unless taken. then put me down for next available. thanx
 
I'll take #48 please.
 
the winner is MazdaJester pick yourr car up today or tomorrow as for the rest of you........ the first 3 people to add xMercury_Cougarx will get a complementary paint chip & the contest will be stopped until Jan 10th
 
41 thanx
 
the contest is closed people & if you want the free paint i said to add me.............
 
Okay Number

#1

PSN: IcE_ReborN-
 
#23 Good luck to everyone!

PSN- InfiniteCujos
 
Last edited:
7945 is my #
 
Hang on... Do we need a number? If we do, I'd like #8 if possible. Thanks! :)

PSN: jkt008
 
I take # 15 Plz
 
I'll throw my name into the hat

flybynighter187


thanks for the chance! 👍
 
Robabza2,thanks for a shot at this.👍
 
So do we pick numbers or just leave PSN ID? My PSN is rperrone, and if we need to pick numbers I'll go with #19 please. If not available, 68 please.

Thanks! 👍
 
Yeah if I have to pick a number 21 would be good or any multiple of 7 would be good if not.
 
sure why not.....

PSN: sharky969

if I need to pick a number.... #27
 
PSN: JLG-Landscape
#24 or #15
 
rohinghai
87 please
 
What is the number for?
 
NitroKZ550

(Numbers? I'll take 553 I suppose.)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back