Birthday car

  • Thread starter Thread starter loopyloogrrr
  • 7 comments
  • 686 views
Messages
66
So I just put gt6 on installed update and bam. Birthday car. And what a beauty she is. A Nissan EXA canopy. (absolutely no idea it existed)

Well chuffed. Thanks PD for we moments of happiness :-)
 

Attachments

  • 20140407_214515.jpg
    20140407_214515.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 3
Hmmm. Didn't get a birthday car. Birthday was January 15.
 
At least in 26 years time I might get a red bull 2014. Just saying :-D
 
Too bad most of the cars from my year are pretty crappy.(1991)
 
If I had got a BMW 325i I would have exploded! But there ain't one in the GT series.
 
it was introduced at the end of january ...

Thanks, knew that

Can't recall where I read it (otherwise I'd post link), but weren't birthday cars added in the last update for those who didn't get cars before the update in January?
 
Thanks, knew that

Can't recall where I read it (otherwise I'd post link), but weren't birthday cars added in the last update for those who didn't get cars before the update in January?
No, never heard of that, just this one ...
 
Back