GT7 gift birthday car?

• Thread starter symo63
  • 62 comments
Today I got a birthday car from GT Sport but not from GT7, so I guess it's not a thing sadly.
Yeah that’s why I thought I would ask as I got one from GT Sport for the 4th March but not GT7. Sigh. Would have been nice

Today is my birthday (March 20).
I checked GT7 to see if they would show me a little love with a birthday car.

Nope 😔

With $ony/PD antics you probably have to pay for the privilege.
I wouldn't be surprised if they implemented a delivery fee of an awarded car. Just to be realistic.

Grind Turismo - The real money grinding simulator, featuring cars from 6 years ago and upscaled ps3 graphics. But you get ray tracing during replays!!!

How do they do it, is it a roulette?
Should get mine in a couple of weeks, an F40 would be nice but I'll probably get the kart :lol:
Wonder what the parameters are, could it be literally any car??

happy with the car from my birthday ticket
1819585789569-d726235779365C4AFCE.7293AAAD150C8A7F_message_423830785481049_1655589005785.jpg

How do they do it, is it a roulette?
Should get mine in a couple of weeks, an F40 would be nice but I'll probably get the kart :lol:
Wonder what the parameters are, could it be literally any car??
No, it's an information that Sarah awaits you at the cafe and there is the car giveaway.
No idea how it's determined.

Does GT7 gift you a car on your birthday like GT Sport and other GT games?
I just received mine. Im a new player to GT7 and got GT sport last year today. Only had the original 2 till last year so this birthday
thing is still new to me

Attachments

• DFF15ABF-99D2-4807-A640-93A377CCC9F5.jpeg
    DFF15ABF-99D2-4807-A640-93A377CCC9F5.jpeg
    101.5 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
Got my birthday car on Dec 1st.
My birthday is the 6th, but hey close enough

Recv'd the Porsche Vision

As has been the case since GT6, you don't have to log in on your actual birthday to receive the car. It runs up to a week either side, so that you don't miss out if you log in at least weekly.

Got a Peugeot 908...not bad, but amongst the majority of cars I'm missing, they had to give me one I already owned!

Much like the roulette stuff, they have a special gift to piss you off and ruining what should be happy moments, it's far more insulting on your bday, it's classless from PD not to add that simple code line so players don't get insult over injury on their bday, come on!

Resale value is a little over 30% only...for a car with ZERO km!

I think there is still much work left to do here.

Hagerty's car prices never cease to increase, while race payouts don't increase and a pre-owned 0km car that you wanna sell has the same value as a 25 000km one or a 100 000+km car...BUT the same car with low mileage sells for way more than a higher mileage one when you're buying it from the UCD though, that doesn't make sense if it works only one way, once more we get screwed over and over and over again!

Meanwhile, my son got an Xbox Series for Xmas and is now playing Forza every day...I'd rather not start commenting too much because I'd have too much to say, but I've been asking myself for a week already WTF is PD doing man!?! it is really frustrating to get so little from GT when the other one has so much to offer. PD and/or Sony are freakin' cheap with this game when you compare, seriously!

The next Forza will be out in a few months and I'm seriously considering moving over, that is after 25 years! Not that I would have wished to, but seriously?!? The other game has all the features, the car selection, plus they don't force you to grind like a slave just to eat a little.

You should be tempted to log in because the game is fun and enjoyable, NOT because some stupid project managers at Sony that engineer new ways to get you to log in every damn day by rigging the game and always keep you hanging by a thread.

With all the copies sold they just bragged about with the 25th anniversary and the money made, they certainly have the resources to do better, work faster, employ more programmers, offer way more content and take better care of their fan base.

Last edited:
Glad to see I was not disappointed tomorrow by not getting anything.
Rather nothing than some piece of crap I will sell instantly.

Back