BIRTHDAY CARS

This is great, I'll be able to find out the birthday date I entered when I created my second account three years ago, which I've crearly forgotten :lol:

At least this time it's a year around your birth year, in GT5 I ended up with a Jag XJ13 every time.

I was born in 1980. In GT5 there was only one car, Renault 5 Turbo.

Not sure if there are any more '80 cars in GT6.
Same here after getting for two years straight I choose not to log in on my birthdate last year, I hope they just give you a random car :nervous:

I'll probably just buy a car for myself since Sony said I had to be 18 to go online (which a lot of people aren't yet), and I now get 1993 cars each year.

I'm an old fart (1973) so am expecting something like an Alpine A110 1600S. All very nice, but I already have the Anniversary and normal dealership versions.

Hope I get something from a different year, though a free car is a free car :D

I should be getting one today! I'm kind of expecting to get the '88 Countache which, while it's one of my all time favorite cars, is a little disappointing considering I just bought one before the update haha

I gotten a car for my birthday last night, that's from my birthdate (1991). An Acura NSX '91. :) I remember in GT5 I gotten a Mazda 787B. :D

I'll see in april.. in GT5 they gave the only 1978 car available, which was the Dome zero concept... Give you a bit about my age though ... :feeling old:

I have no idea what date I used when creating the account.
This will leave me guessing for a year. so excite

I hope i get lucky in my birthday because my birth year is 1992, i want a
Peugeot_905.JPG

Peugeot LMP.

This seems kinda meh to me. I have a stack of Lancia Stratos sitting around in GT5. I don't think it's going to get any better any time soon.

My first B-day car in GT5 was the 787B, follwed by a Skyline GT-R R32 N1. Let's see if I get that lucky again.

I usually got the Chaparral 2J in GT5, probably will again in GT6 which would be OK this year as I haven't bought one yet.

You dont have to accept your birthday car.... you can just exit the game and cycle it until your gift car is theone you like...

I was given the 79 abarth, but decline by exiting the game.
I was then given the 81 isuzu, refused that one too.
I was givem the 79 bluebird hardtop, but decline...

Lets see what they give me next...

Back