BIRTHDAY CARS

In 2011, I got the '71 Europa. In 2012, the '71 Mach 1. 2013, a green '71 Europa again. This year, it definitely will NOT be a Europa! Would be nice to get a Ferrari 365 or Dino. I'll pass on the muscle cars and Lord help me if I get the Lunar LRV :nervous:

Indianapolis Motor Speedway_1.jpg

This...a 1962 Skyline.

I'm an old fart (1973) so am expecting something like an Alpine A110 1600S. All very nice, but I already have the Anniversary and normal dealership versions.

Hope I get something from a different year, though a free car is a free car :D

Apparently I'm an old fart too then :D
Missed it on GT5, so I better add an alarm.
Any decent car will do, but if I could pick I would like to have the Ferrari 288 GTO.
As its soon I'll keep you all informed.

Nice picture of a model car
Thanks! I got that in-game once I put in the GT6 disc while logged in my PSN. True story.

I tried it, and it was an okay car for a late 80's car, especially with tuning parts and settings for vetter cornering/handling.

Also, I Googled the pics...

Last edited:
In 2011, I got the '71 Europa. In 2012, the '71 Mach 1. 2013, a green '71 Europa again. This year, it definitely will NOT be a Europa! Would be nice to get a Ferrari 365 or Dino. I'll pass on the muscle cars and Lord help me if I get the Lunar LRV :nervous:
If you get the Lunar LRV you might have the rarest car in GT6 ever.

I got a second PS3 (the one with GT6 Anniversary and The Last Of Us) for use with a Chruch group, so I reactivated some of my old Birthday accounts on it. Took a while to figure out the email address I used (password was not an issue!). I am now working all the accounts that will present me with a car over the next couple of months! I will be interested to see what I get. Years are 1954, 1961, 1962, 1963, 1964, 1966, 1968, 1974, 1987 and 1990.

Birthday cars are at random and do not necessary come near the year you were born in. Basically like GT5's Ticket 1000. At least someone mentioned the trick of quitting and starting the game (no soft/hard reset) to cycle through cars.

on gt5 my first one was a some kind of toyota that dident want but last year i got the mere e190 evolution race car

96' many many many options. but will probably boil down to a 96 NSX, skyline or MX5 duplicate, considering there is so many. in GT5, the 1 year i DID remember to log on when it was my birthday (in 2011 i believe) i received a RUF CTR.

Well I'm puzzled cause my birthday was 4 days after GT6 release date and they implemented this last month, do I get one as a goodwill or I'll have to wait till December this year?

Lancia_Stratos_HF_001.JPG

Lancia Stratos '73.

Mixed feelings this morning..

Other cars on the '73 year:
Alpine A310
Alpine A110
BMW 2002 Turbo
Nissan Skyline 2000GT-R

oh, and did I mention that I got the aniv. pack..

Last edited:
Back