Birthday ticket lost?

  • Thread starter Thread starter DGM_73
  • 10 comments
  • 2,060 views
Messages
12
My birthday was May 14th. PSN was restored on May 15th. Am I screwed until next year for my birthday ticket gift? :ouch:

(I know about the birth day trick, but I hate to mess with this kind of things) :p
 
IMO trading for the ticket is easier then birthday trick.

There are tons of tickets in circulation already.
 
Think thats bad.

Mine was the 15th May and the online came back on for me about 2am on the 16th.

Just really lucky I guess...or not :)
 
I never got any of mine, 11th Dec for me and 21st April for my bro.
 
I never got any of mine, 11th Dec for me and 21st April for my bro.

Also missed mine at that date. :sly:
Some PSN maintenance was being performed.

I remember Being online on the 10th and 12th thought..



MadMax
 
Jeez, people going on about birthdays and 11th December, stop stealing my birthday :p :dopey:
 
PD should take care of GT5 more especially when some of its most exciting features rely on services like PSN. In this case PSN Fail=PD Fail.
 
I never got any of mine, 11th Dec for me and 21st April for my bro.

I never got mine (Dec. 16th). I thought it was because my PS3 clock is about 1.5 hours ahead of actual time and I never fixed it... even though every time I started GT5 it told me the time was out of sync.

Perhaps if it's out of sync, they assume you're trying to cheat and get a ticket by changing the system clock?
 
Back