Birthday Ticket Searching - **Thankyou everyone for your trades!**

• Thread starter GTAndy36
  • 181 comments
@gearninga
Clio Renault Sport Trophy Race Car - White #66 - 0/0/0
Lutecia Renault Sport Trophy Race Car - Gold #9 - 0 changes, 2k UCD miles
Either of those take your fancy?

@MarcosChelas
I have both of those Chargers, but they aren't in those colours, and they have UCD miles on them. They are 0 changes though.

@xanerakoly
Sent over the Historic Rally Car ticket for today's trade. 👍

Yes I like the white one please. I'm going to put you in on the 15th if that is fine.

@gearninja
I can't trade on the 15th, but I can on the 17th. Is that ok with you?

@exorcet
So, you will send me the 01 ticket, and I'll dupe and send it back to you? Is that all you want?

Last edited:
@gearninja & exorcet
I have both sent you a PM, could you please confirm these two trades so I can finalise you in for the 17th and 18th. Thanks 👍

Update on the OP.
I am not available to trade on the 19th Sept, so unless the 17th and 18th fall through, my next trade date that is open is the 20th Sept.

Couple of changes to the OP, so take a look! 👍

Also, I am now wanting to build up my chrome, matte and colour shift paint collections. 5 paints for 1 ticket/car. I will not be offering paints to trade back, yet.
However, ticket trades are still my first priority.

Very busy schedule at the moment, but my next opening is on the 22nd... so anyone want to book in trades for next week, feel free to put in your offers!

Last edited:
Hi Andy,

Name 10 rare paints, schedule me down for the 25 and 26th and give me in return a level 9 and 12.
Please confirm the deal by PM.

Many thanks in advance.

By the way, do you need more paint?
If so, you can schedule me down, starting the 27th?
Thanks for your time.

What I can do is schedule you down for the 29th and 30th and 1st. 5 Silver Chrome, 5 Gold Chrome and 5 Matte Black. What do you want for those?

What I can do is schedule you down for the 29th and 30th and 1st. 5 Silver Chrome, 5 Gold Chrome and 5 Matte Black. What do you want for those?

Yes, that would be great.
Could you please give me level 9, 12 and BD2009.
Many, many thanks for the trading days.
Splendid!
👍👍👍

If you are still interested in rare paints, I can trade you anything you want , Im interested in this car in 0/0/0 condition:

Nissan 350Z Gran Turismo 4 Ltd '05 (Sunshine Yellow)

I can trade you 5 paint of your choice for it from the 19. september

Yeah I'm interested ID_racing
The 5 paints I'd like to have would be these:
- Aurora Nuvola Iridescente
- Chameleon Blue
- Chameleon Orange
- Crystal Topaz Pearlescent
- Formula Chameleon Green

I can trade on the 22nd, 24th, 27th, 28th or the 2nd Oct onwards. I'll leave that choice to you :)

Yes definitely!

Again, I can trade on the 22nd, 24th, 27th, 28th, then from the 2nd Oct onwards. Let me know which slot you want so I can get you written in.

What is your PSN, for me to FR around the day of the trade?

Great! and thanks 👍
Let´s say the 22. sept.

cheers
-john

Yeah I'm interested ID_racing
The 5 paints I'd like to have would be these:
- Aurora Nuvola Iridescente
- Chameleon Blue
- Chameleon Orange
- Crystal Topaz Pearlescent
- Formula Chameleon Green

I can trade on the 22nd, 24th, 27th, 28th or the 2nd Oct onwards. I'll leave that choice to you :)

@Moebius1 - Got your PM, replied and booked you in.

I've literally just booked the 22nd Sept with Moebius1... he just sent me a PM, I booked it in, then you posted. :(
Will you take the 24th?

@Moebius1 - Got your PM, replied and booked you in.

I've literally just booked the 22nd Sept with Moebius1... he just sent me a PM, I booked it in, then you posted. :(
Will you take the 24th?

All good! 👍 I sent you a PM.

Thanks to my good mate on my forum, I have a 0/0/0 370Z GT Academy in Brilliant White Pearl 3P up for trading.
This means, right now I've got both GT Academy cars in white at 0/0/0.

Trading schedule is pretty full, but if you want to sort out a trade for one of the later dates I've got free, let me know!

I have 2007 and 2008 tickets. Would you be willing to trade for 1971 and Rally Base tickets? I can take your 9/27 and 9/28 slots if they are still available.

Thankyou everyone for all of your trade deals and upcoming trade deals!! I can't believe how quickly this thread has been booked up.

My next available trade date is October 13th 2011, as I won't be able to offer trades from the 2nd October to 12th, because of a major trade deal with another member.

So, this thread is still open... just bare in mind I can't trade anything to you guys for another month :)

Thanks all!

Last edited:
Just a quick update from me.

Thanks to everyone who have sorted trade days with me. As you can see by the OP, I have taken off what I have to trade... this is only temporary whilst we get through the current batch of trades. Once they're completed, I'll be putting up more cars, tickets and items I have up for trade, with a new look trade schedule with more spaces and a new lot of stuff I'd like to get hold of.

To everyone that's on the trade schedule, I'll be keeping in contact via the PMs and PSN.

Thanks again everyone, and trade again soon!

And I'd be interested in that if you do have it.
As I've said though, I'm not going to schedule anything else in until these current deals are done, cos I'm going to change the setup on how and what I'll be trading.

I'll get in contact with you about that at a later date though. Cheers 👍

Back