Birthday Ticket Searching - **Thankyou everyone for your trades!**

• Thread starter GTAndy36
  • 181 comments
I will give you 90 gears for your 0/0 white 370z academy?? Add crypto-manic:tup:

Yes! Can do that!
I'll book you in for the 29th, and add you on PSN when I get home 👍 Please confirm this with me, also what gear items? :)

how many tickets would you trade for all the new gear?

Erm, all the gear is 180 old styles + 272 new styles. So thats 452 items, correct me if I'm wrong.
In that case I'll send you 6 tickets/cars if you were able to ship the whole lot over to me?

Yes! Can do that!
I'll book you in for the 29th, and add you on PSN when I get home 👍 Please confirm this with me, also what gear items? :)

I have them all even after 2.0 update. You can give me a list or I can sync your my gt. 👍

Hello mate.

I'll offer you 90 new gears for a ticket :)

Cheers.

Hello again :)
Sure thing, I'm looking for all of the new ones. How about 90 new colours of the pre-2.0 designs? Suits, helmets, both... either way. Shall I book this in for the 30th? 👍

I have them all even after 2.0 update. You can give me a list or I can sync your my gt. 👍

Like I've said to Foghorn, I'm looking to get all of the new gear. How about 90 new 2.0 design helmets?

Sure thing, I'm looking for all of the new ones. How about 90 new colours of the pre-2.0 designs? Suits, helmets, both... either way. Shall I book this in for the 30th? 👍

Like I've said to Foghorn, I'm looking to get all of the new gear. How about 90 new 2.0 design helmets?

Did you just want to pick out 3 sets? : safari, skully,desert camouflage, untamed, warp drive.👍

The 30th will do fine mate. Lets me know which set's you'd like. I'll take a '04 ticket for my second account please (GTP_Foghorn).

Cheers fella.

@cryptomanic
3 sets is 102 items though, now with the 1-34 colours.
If that's not a bother, I'll take the Skully, Warp Drive and Untamed 👍

@foghorn
If poss then, could you send over this lot?

31-32-33-34 of:
Helmets:
Chopper, Horizon, Masquerade, Stiker, Aqua, Back Vision, Blizzard, Carbon, Cross, Divider, Downforce
Suits:
Bi-Color I, Bi-Color II, Double Stripe, Trainee, Blaze, Checquered, Chicane, Double Stripe Pro, Foehn, Grid Mesh, Intersection

That lot is 88 items, so that's fine 👍

Last edited:
I've edited that last message, with a list of 31-34 gears.... is that alright with you?

Thankyou cryptomanic and Forghorn :) I've got our trades noted down on the schedule, and I'll send you reminder messages nearer the time. Crypto I'll also add you to PSN once I'm home tonight.

👍

Are you currently trading tickets for tickets as well?
I could use some :sly:

Edit: I've only got the 1976 at the moment.
Can I have a 1961 for it?
I can't trade before 11-11.

Yes I'm still trading for tickets, I would just really like to get my hands on these new gears as soon as.

I can pen you in for the 11th Nov... it's a bit far ahead, but it shouldn't be a problem.
1976 for my 1961 👍 Just confirm with me, and your PSN to FR. Cheers

Yes I'm still trading for tickets, I would just really like to get my hands on these new gears as soon as.

I can pen you in for the 11th Nov... it's a bit far ahead, but it shouldn't be a problem.
1976 for my 1961 👍 Just confirm with me, and your PSN to FR. Cheers
Okay, you're in my scedule.
My PSN:
SpeedQber

Your PSN?:
GTAndy36

Sounds awesome!!👍 My schedule is in my thread OP, to mark my progress on sending.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=218649

Great stuff! 👍

Okay, you're in my scedule.
My PSN:
SpeedQber

Your PSN?:
GTAndy36

Yes, that's my PSN. Your in the schedule. 👍

Change to the OP. I have created a mygranturismo.net link for all the 0/0/0 cars that I currently have. This is to clear some room in the OP, as it's a bit overcrowded as it is, let alone having a list of 100+ cars in the middle of it. If I make any changes to the 0/0/0 list, I'll post about it. :)

Desert Camouflage Helmets:
1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12-13-14-15-16-17-18-19-20-21-22-23-24-25-26-27-28-29-30-31-32-33-34

Safari Helmets:
1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12-13-14-15-16-17-18-19-20-21-22-23-24-25-26-27-28-29-30-31-32-33-34

All Pre-2.0 Design Helmets: 31-32-33-34
Fast Rain, Glitter, Granito, Gravity, Reinforced, Selene, Small Jaw, Spinning Ball, Storm Line, Trickster, Wonderland, Wrap.

All Pre-2.0 Design Suits: 31-32-33-34
Mistral, Ripple, Saturn, Scorpion, Sidewinder, Slider, Spiral, Swell, Thunder, Titan, Waver.

These are the suits and helmets I now currently need. Anyone want to book some trades in starting 1st Nov?

If so mate, we've got a deal.
Can I pen you in for the 2nd and 3rd? (Might have a deal going through on the 1st)

OK, I'll do that, now I'm home.
I've also just about to pen this in the schedule.
Thankyou! 👍

Anyone want to book in some trades for later dates? I've got the 1st Nov, 4th, and later available. :)

Hey buddy, me again :P

I have a 1990, which I can send on 8 Nov.
Since you have only 4 and 10 Nov open, would you send me a 1985 on either date?

If you would like to wait about a week and a half i will have the 1996 birthday ticket, will exchange for the 1971. Check my signature for my thread and find a date for a common open space :)

Back