Birthday Ticket Searching - **Thankyou everyone for your trades!**

• Thread starter GTAndy36
  • 181 comments
Hi mate I have some dates in Oct. 17th onwards. I have lots of rare paints in multiples of 5 like matt black, matte white, chromes gold and silver, amg monza grau mango ( matte gunmetal ). reflex purples and all the other single rare chips too. I have loads of tickets you may want also. Please check my ticket thread underneath and we can do some deals if you would like.

I can trade anything but tickets immediately. Cheers

Hi mate I have some dates in Oct. 17th onwards. I have lots of rare paints in multiples of 5 like matt black, matte white, chromes gold and silver, amg monza grau mango ( matte gunmetal ). reflex purples and all the other single rare chips too. I have loads of tickets you may want also. Please check my ticket thread underneath and we can do some deals if you would like.

I can trade anything but tickets immediately. Cheers

Hi fella.
I will be sorting out my OP soon, with a new schedule. Once I've done that I'll get in touch if you still want deals done.

My 2000,2003, 2004, 2005 for your 42,44,70,71. Send me a PM if you are interested.

I'll message you about these four deals mate, definitely interested.

Hi fella.
I will be sorting out my OP soon, with a new schedule. Once I've done that I'll get in touch if you still want deals done

Thats cool with me matey. cheers :) 👍

Thanks for all your patience! Despite an initial setback, you had patience and we got everything worked out really well. Thanks so much for not flipping out when the problem arose, and for working with me to make sure we could figure out a way to make all the trades happen. I'll send a blue 370z Academy Version your way as soon as I get my hands on one. Thanks again for everything.

Definitely a 5 Star Trader (Out of 5 :) ) 👍 👍

Thanks xanerakoly for your post. I'll be trading again once I've got my OP sorted out, so hope to be trading with you again soon 👍

Hi mate, i'm intersted in 2008 birthday ticket, i can offer 1979 tkt.
Still available for trading on "22/10/2011: ** AVAILABLE **"?
Let me know... :)

Yes, still available then.
I'll book you in if you're happy to go with that.

Everyone else... I'll be updating the first post and opening up the thread again very soon.

I'm now open fully once again to trade! My next available date is the 23rd October.

Take a look at the OP for all the changes, and the details you need. Cheers!

Cheers, all sorted out and booked in. Nice and quick, thanks. Will message you nearer the date as a reminder. Cheers :)

@joaodauel
Sounds good to me fella :) I'll book you in those dates if you wish. What's your PSN iD to FR?

Ok cheers, I'll send you a message closer to the trade dates as a reminder. I've booked you in on the OP schedule.

Thanks!

Updated the opening post!

I am looking to get hold of ALL the new 2.0 racing gear. I have got a list of all the gear on the OP, but I haven't listed the pre-2.0 design styles yet, but it's quite clear what I'm after.

As the new gear sets aren't as simple to say 90 gears for 1 ticket etc, I'll just say if you're interested just give me a fair offer and I'm sure we'll come to an agreement really quickly.

My next open date is currently the 29th October... so, any offers?

Back