Overdrive003 Messages 585 California Messages Overdriven003 Messages Overdrive003 Jun 13, 2011 #1 Quick question and I'm not sure if this was already posted but, if you get a birthday ticket let's say on Tuesday but don't go on GT5 until Wednesday, would you still get the ticket?
Quick question and I'm not sure if this was already posted but, if you get a birthday ticket let's say on Tuesday but don't go on GT5 until Wednesday, would you still get the ticket?
raz_10 Messages 1,821 Caliphornia Messages GTP_raz_10 Jun 13, 2011 #2 You have to log on the day to receive your ticket to get it. Similar to the paints, if you do not log on one day the count goes down by one.
You have to log on the day to receive your ticket to get it. Similar to the paints, if you do not log on one day the count goes down by one.
Overdrive003 Messages 585 California Messages Overdriven003 Messages Overdrive003 Jun 13, 2011 #3 Really? Well, that's kinda stupid. I'm never home on my birthday.